[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metrosexual Arab looking guy (central asian) facing hostility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pricks.jpg (172KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
pricks.jpg
172KB, 825x825px
It's pretty amazing how people act towards me last year vs now, gotta thanks ISIS.

Anyways past week alone I have had several race related incidents at our local gym. I was on the way to the door, from a mile away I see a guy holding door open with his leg while using his phone. I didn't think anything of it. I walk in and he starts complaining I didn't thank him for opening the door.

Then same day I head to an empty machine. This fat old white guy with tatoos grabs me by my shirt and tells me he has to just do "few reps" and asked me to wait for him, mind you i was already sitting on machine and he came from no where. Instead of waiting I walked away, but not gonna lie I wanted to shove a key up that dude's eye socket.

Then again the other day I am on a machine and another white guy with tatoos and what not comes and tells me he is using that machine with his buddies, gives me this huge speech about me waiting. I left the machine.

But, these are starting to add up and become more frequent. And they make me angry because I am not a big guy, so clearly these guys are taking that as an advantage. They also continuously put me in situations where they expect me to act up but I don't, but i know what the fuck they are doing.

Also most of these guys are ugly, they have probably shit lives and nothing to prove for themselves. I myself am a loner but I am not idiot, however being in a situation where I am being dominated because of my decency is starting to piss me the fuck off. How do I deal with this shit? I am not arab, so I can't hang out with other arab dudes. I am also an atheist so I don't really like hangin out with muslims.

I am from a distinct central asian tribe, and the culture I grew up in is so different that i only mainly get along with some asian folks or northern europeans. How the fuck do I stop myself from becoming a target for these pricks?

Pic related its me. Height is 5'7 and wait is 110 lbs.
>>
sorry about the spelling errors. "weight" etc, you get the point.
>>
>>17450233
Not sure why your sexuality was mentioned but to be honest it sounds like they are just assholes.

You sound like you are from the US, stop defining yourself on race and sexuality and stop taking things so personal or as a racist motive.

Gain an open mind, socialize regardless of ethnicity and switch gym. Sounds like a bad one anyway.
>>
>not thanking people who hold the door for you
>>
>>17450245

yeah but why did the asshole-ry start now, why not the last 8 years. I am switching gyms though, today I guess. Those guys have nothing to lose its pointless to even put up with their shit.
>>
>>17450259
You meet different people and some are assholes. Simple. Carry on with your life.
>>
>>17450233
>gym
>8 years
>still 110 lbs

Probably because you're not doing shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.