[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. This should be an odd one. I absolutely hate female leads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: BAJEETA.jpg (106KB, 900x878px) Image search: [Google]
BAJEETA.jpg
106KB, 900x878px
So.

This should be an odd one.

I absolutely hate female leads, it seems, there's this one character who is super powerful(In a shitty webcomic I read), super cocky and has been devoid of any noticeable character growth throughout the webcomic's progression.

This, of course, makes her a shitty character and her male equivalent is a better character because of his growth throughout the series he was from.

HOWEVER

Were this female lead I hate to actually be a dude(with all the aforementioned shitty characteristics), I can't exactly imagine myself hating them. In fact I don't hate this hypothetical character, it is really as simple as that.

Am I sexist?

Pic... Kinda related I guess?
>>
>>17450175
Please leave, Paul Feig.
>>
Idk but you are a faggot for making a thread about something so inane.
>>
>>17450178
>>17450179
Could it possibly be... That I don't like seeing women be physically stronger than men?
>>
>>17450175
Its a webcomic and amateurish most likely. They try to pander and poorly. Another example is the new ghostbusters. I hated it cause of the female leads. Am i sexist? No. It was cause the director had ruined a classic and was trying to exploit pc.

But ya you are worryinf over nothing. Move on.
>>
It's probably some underlying vitriol. Eg if it's a woman you think "hurr, of course a female character has to be amazing and ready to take everything on without having challenges thrown her way, or she's not a ~strong female role model", but if it's a guy you write it off as lazy writing without an agenda.

Just a shot. I'd think if you are so sexist that simply having a prominent female character exist irked you, you would know it from more different situations.
>>
>>17450197
Its probably that eg.

Because now that I think of it, if said male lead was some "COLDSTEEL NUFFIN PERSONNEL" self insert I'd probably hate them just as much.

Maybe its because so many writers seem to insert their waifus as indomitable protags that fit the aforementioned "strong female role model" archetype that I hate them.

So, maybe, I am no sexist and, maybe, people that write female leads end up writing donut steels.
>>
>>17450207
This is why I hate the term strong female chatacter. Incompetent sexist hacks assume it means a Mary Sue that's never ever wrong and teehee beats the boys at their own game. People need to ask for WELL WRITTEN characters.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.