[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm basically the ugliest person in the world. how can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14

i'm basically the ugliest person in the world.

how can i live life without being made fun of in public or hurting anyone? i don't want to kms but a lot of the time i feel that's the only option to get out of this situation. i don't want to get hurt anymore but i can't just stay in my parent's basement forever.
>>
I'm gonna need a picture.
>>
Everyone has their shortcomings. For you I guess it's the ability to never be loved. Your only option is to stop caring what people think and try to get other things in life. I know it sucks, but that's your one choice. You know what your other choice is. And don't worry, you are not alone, about 40% ofpeople are hideous and go through life never been loved, it's only the top 4% that really have it covered.
>>
>>17449894
honestly i can't handle being made fun of for how ugly i am right now. there's nothing to do to fix it.

i really just need advice on how i can live without being made fun of or judged or making anyone upset because they saw me.
>>
I don't have an ugly facw but at the fattest I ever was 300lbs I got laid a lot just because I didn't care and made girls laugh. If you're ugly be clean no dumb beard and learn to make girls laugh
>>
>>17449902
Show us a picture
>>
>>17449907
i just said i can't handle that right now.

i guess we're at an impasse. please don't ask again though because i won't give one.
>>
>>17449912
you won't get any legitimate advice if you do not provide us something to go off of.
>>
>>17449917
i did. imagine the ugliest guy possible. it's me.

now how do i go through life with as little suffering because of being ugly?
>>
>>17449912
You have to show us. Reminder this is /adv/, not /b/.
>>
>>17449919
First person to reply here (I only asked once and haven't replied since, for what that's worth). Seeing a picture would enable us to offer you advice but without a picture, I'm just gonna suggest you start hitting the gym, wear nicer clothes, style your hair in a way that suits your face shape and maybe some makeup.
>>
>>17449921
adv has made fun of me for being ugly before
>>
>>17449925
Is that going to stop you from opening up to anyone else, or being proud of who you are? We're not going to laugh tonight, OP.
>>
>>17449919
Personality. Keep a sense of humor, and pretend you're not immediately assuming everyone around you is made uncomfortable by your presence. If you show that you don't give a shit, everyone else will slowly get used to it and eventually see you as a normal, average human being.

Also try to find a blind girl/guy, and try to keep yourself in relatively good physical condition.

Wallowing in self pity is no way to live your life.
>>
>>17449932
I'm going to second this. If you make sure that you have a great personality that people enjoy being around, no one is going to give a shit how ugly you think you are.
>>
>>17449932
>>17449949
>>17449930
seriously i think relationships are entirely out of the question. people can't stand to look at me. just look at the response i posted as the pic for the op. it's not an option at all.

i just don't know where to turn or what to do. i'm panicking, i don't know what i can possibly do in life without irritating people with my appearance
>>
>>17449889
Maybe your the ugliest guy in the world or you just have super shitty self confidence.
>>
>>17449957
You know what's really making people uncomfortable? The fact that you're uncomfortable being around people. Self confidence, even if it's fake, will go a long way. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>17449964
i really can't handle being rejected or made fun of anymore.
>>
>>17449902
>honestly i can't handle being made fun of for how ugly i am right now. there's nothing to do to fix it.
>>17449912

This isn't /b/

Just show the dam picture jesus
>>
>>17449957
First thing to do is not to give a shit.

Chances are you aren't that ugly. It's just self depreciation giving your head the impression that you are THAT ugly.
>>
>>17449977
so i'm only going to get advice if i offer myself up to get belittled for my appearance again?

i really don't need advice for my appearance, i just need to know what i asked in the op. nothing will ever fix the way i look, which is why i've been saying i need to find other solutions
>>
>>17449989
We're not interested in belittling you. We want to tell you how to improve your appearance. Aside from that, some of us have already told you to work on your personality. If you're confident, funny and interesting, you'll get by just fine.
>>
>>17449997
i don't think you understand how ugly i am. that's entirely my fault, because i won't post a picture. just know nothing will ever fix it, relationships are entirely out of the equation.
>>
>>17449989
>nothing will ever fix the way i look
Its yourself imposing you this limitations.
No one can give you a good advice unless you open up to us and tell us the reason as to why are you belittling yourself.
>>
Tough luck, OP.

Imo it's all about finding happiness. If the traditional path most people go (family etc) is off limits to you then you should look for other things to do that make life worth living.
>>
>>17450004
that's what i'm asking, what are the other things?
>>17450002
i'm not belittling myself, i'm trying to state the reality of my situation in as clear of terms as possible.
>>
>>17449957
That was one guy. One guy on a website infamous for being toxic to other people. You can't let him bring you down.

Show us your uggo face and b proud
>>
Post a fucking picture already. No one is going to belittle you over how you look. I've seen advice legitimately help people turn their life around. We need to see what we're working with
>>
>>17450009
Learn to play an instrument. Take up woodworking. Become a writer. There are a million things that can make you feel fulfilled in life.
>>
>>17450019
i've tried that. i was a carpenter's assistant in hs, i play guitar.

alright i guess it's not going to happen
>>17450010
you already called me uggo without seeing it
>>17450011
it's irrelevant because it will never be good enough
>>
>>17450023
>carpenter's assistant
>carpenter
This is a troll thread.
>>
>>17450023
Listen Rocky Dennis, your problem isn't your physical appearance. You are an ugly person on the inside who doesn't want to do anything with his life but feel sorry for himself.
>>
>>17450027
how so

i don't know how to prove i did that, it was a decade ago now.
>>
>>17450023
I don't know what else you want us to do, every suggestion anyone gives you is met with "that's not going to work, I'm the literal spawn of Satan and everyone I touch turns to ash". If you would just fucking grow a pair and realize that your life could be a hell of a lot worse than it is right now, you would see that you're not even that ugly, you've just spent the last 22(?) years thinking about it to the point where it's consumed you and you're trapped in a negative feedback loop of self-deprication.

Get some confidence, and find a sense of humor. You have a roof over your head and food in your fridge, and you're not currently addicted to anything, nor do you have any debilitating mental illnesses or fatal diseases. You have it better than most of the world.
>>
>>17449889
Your butthurtedness is nothing more than immaturity, my friend, and there's not a damn thing you can do to control what anyone else does or says. Fortunately, when and if you DO mature, you'll realize that being ugly/not ugly is not determined by one's appearance, but rather who one IS. Only then will the hurt begin to fade. To that end, be as kind as possible to everyone you encounter. Go out of your way to help the less fortunate. Gain a bit (hell, buy it online, steal your parents' credit card if you have to) of self confidence, and then others will also see you as not ugly.
>>
File: plstsurg.jpg (71KB, 630x688px) Image search: [Google]
plstsurg.jpg
71KB, 630x688px
>>17450051
ORRRRRR
>>
>>17449989
You are catastrophizing, ofc people will want to take a look at you - your opinion is unreliable and biased.
You call yourself the ugliest is the world, but you aren't a deformed dwarf, are you? You can play the guitar, do carpentry, you aren't so ugly you're physically disabled.
In the same vein, you're probably overlooking something, and your ugliness is fixable. It would take time and effort, for lesser results than someone blessed with good looks, but that's just how life works.
The real issues are in your mind.
>>
>>17450028
>Listen Rocky Dennis

HAHHAHAHA
>>
>>17449989
>so i'm only going to get advice
You've gotten advice. Loads of it. Most of it GOOD, even.
Being ugly isn't your problem, I advise you to seek advice on how to deal with your stupidity.
>>
>>17450078
You see the guy who ended up without a nose lol? He was a sandnigger too idk wtf he was thinking.
>>
You need to give us a oic, remember this is /adv/, we're here to help. By the way you're acting about showing a pic, you're probably not even that ugly, just insecure. Start getting out of your comfort zone. Start with showing a pic. Nobody will judge. I doubt anyone here is a 10/10 anyways.
>>
You should get evaluated for body dysmorphic disorder. All of your assumptions about people mocking you and how you MUST be the ugliest person ever sound just like me when I'm having an episode.
>>
>>17449889
>now how do i go through life without suffering
Do you know know what the noun "suffering" even means? Nobody has ever suffered a case of the uglies.
>>nothing will ever fix the way i look
Not even the most EXTREME CASE of the uglies.
>that's what i'm asking, what are the other things?
Showing kindness to everyone you encounter. Finding humor in grumpy cats, naughty doges and laughing babies. Helping those less fortunate. Feel rewarded for completing a difficult task you've been neglecting. Finding a subject you're interested in and learning more about it. Finding a hobby you enjoy and pursuing it, as opposed to, as I highly sus, trollishly stealing one. Focusing more on anything even remotely positive and less on the negative
> I've seen advice legitimately help people turn their life around
As have I. Which is why the person who wrote that, I myself, and many others here have taken the time to offer reasonable, well thought out and articulated advice based on our personal experiences. You may notice the similiarity in writing style to this:
>>17450051
> i don't want to kms
Good! I don't want you to kill yourself, either. My late husband died by suicide after suffering from mental health issues for many years. As a result, I have suffered bouts of nearly inconsolable grief and debilitating depression.
>now how do i go through life with as little suffering because of being ugly?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE NOUN "SUFFERING" EVEN MEANS?
>i really just need advice
And you've gotten it. Plenty of it. Want even more? Learn how to take advice. Seek advice on how to stop suffering from no self esteem. If that's too hard, try re-examine your OWN perceptions of what's "ugly" or not.

>I don't have an ugly facw
I may have slept with this guy....heeey :)
And now, after breaking it down bit by bit, I'm no longer suffering from cancer...spread by a self indulgent, whiny little shitposter.
>I don't have an ugly facw (Call me!)
>>
better or worse than this?
>>
>>17450312
that guy has way better hair than i do. my nose is more disproportionately large. same with ears

his head is slightly bigger than mine and nominally more asymmetrical, so i'd say it's a wash. we're about the same, maybe he edges me out by a little bit
>>
File: 1470634382380.png (232KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1470634382380.png
232KB, 500x376px
get the fuck over it bitch and just own it , so what if your ugly go find some woman who others think is ugly and tell her shes cute to you because perception is all that matters.
>>
>>17450312
>nominally more asymmetrical
I don't believe you, but if that's true you need plastic surgery.
Done, problem solved. In some places the state will even pay for it.
>>
>I will never be good enough
Now that's very convenient, isn't it. Like the idiots on the political right, claiming that the jews are controlling everything that happens. "I can't do anything, I'm helpless, things are decided by bigger outside powers that I have absolutely no influence on whatsoever" and so on and so forth. If you indeed will never be good enough, it makes it morally okay to not do anything. That's comforting, then you can just sit around and wail and whine about how unjust the world is. It's basically the same thing everybody does: They do whatever their brain tells them to do (in your case nothing), and then they uncounciously construct some excuse to make the thing they do morally right, cause it's easier to think you can't do anything cause you're too ugly for than it is to think you don't do anything because you lack the initiative.

>>17450969
really? really really? you've basically got tumors all over your face? then >>17451042 is the obvious answer. Get that shit done, OP.
>>
>>17451060
no i don't have tumors all over my face, but i still have arguably worse symmetry than him
>>
Wear a mask for the rest of your life. If anyone asks why or tells you to remove it (for work maybe), show them why you wear it.

Think about it, you can wear any fucking mask you want. You could be a superhero!
>>
>>17451221
Unless you have tumors all over your face that's literally impossible
>>
>>17451221
I am fully confident that you're not ugly and are just full of shit

Why the fuck would you make this thread without posting pics
>>
>>17451451
>why would you make this thread without pics

BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF BEING HUMILIATED AND BELITTLED.
>>
>>17451481
Holy shit stop being such a whiny faggot.

Either post a picture so people can give you actual meaningful advice on what you can do to improve your appearance, or fuck off back to your self-pity party.

If you want actual advice on this topic, we need a picture.
>>
>>17451513
oh my fucking god

how did everyone all get caught up on the same fucking thing? I FUCKING SAID THAT POSTING A PIC WON'T FUCKING HELP. ARE YOU LITERALLY A RETARD.
>>
>>17451570
no but you're ugly
>>
>>17451574
I am but that's baseless, you don't even know what i look like.

you are now a filtered trip, goodbye
>>
>>17450010
>unironically using the word toxic

You have to go back.
>>
>>17450010
also it's not just one guy

it's constant, it's everyone.
>>
>>17449969
Yes you can mate, just give yourself a break (a) you're probably not as ugly as you think (b) as one guy said get better fitness, health and skin by exercising and eating well (c) as you grow your look changes, no offence but you sound young and hopeless like we all were. Good luck uglanon.
>>
>>17451723
a. i probably am
b. to get up from 0.017/10 up to what, 0.035/10? there's only so much ground you can make up
c. i'm 25. it will never get better
>>
>>17451733
no one's saying you'll suddenly look great, it's just that being a whiney faggot is the least attractive property possible. The exercise will help you feel better about everything, might try some drugs as well
>>
>>17451733
If you need plastic surgery, you go and get it.
Then think about your body, your style, your hair...
every improvement will be small, other than the plastic, but together they'll be significant.
>>
>>17449969
I say we all make fun of and reject OP until he/she posts a fucking picture holy fuck

I'll start:

what do you think people think of after looking at you?
>>
File: 986.gif (1MB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
986.gif
1MB, 223x200px
>It's an OP can't handle the bantz and won't listen to fashion advice episode

This is what women do when they post their ass or tits and go
> /adv/ why did my boyfriend say I'm fat/ugly?
>>
>>17452014
i did listen to that advice.

i can most definitley handle the bantz, but you thickskulled retards can't get over the fact i'm not posting a picture.

>it's an anon is illiterate but thinks he's really clever and posts a breaking bad meme episode
>>
File: op.jpg (61KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
61KB, 858x536px
>>17452087
>thinks winnie the pooh is a breaking bad meme

>still can't handle the bantz
>>
Found your photo and the related comments, OP. You aren't ugly. You look completely normal. The only reason people made fun was because you looked sad in your photo, and they were trying get a reaction from you. It's also because you (apparently) posted yourself so many times that people were getting annoyed. It's my impression from the context that the comment in your op is being extremely sarcastic, which went over your head, and you took it to be truth instead.

Your face is symmetrical. You probably won't believe me, though. You may want to talk to a psychologist, because your image of yourself is warped. I really hope you do get help, because it'd be sad for you to be sad about a problem you don't have.
>>
>>17452290
Post pic
>>
File: 1465773100213.jpg (177KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465773100213.jpg
177KB, 1080x720px
>>17451696
This you? You look completely normal you fuck
>>
>>17452432
I'm fairly certain the mean posts you screencapped were you replying to yourself to get attention
That way either people would agree and call you ugly and you'd get a oh poor me boner out of it or people would disagree and boost your ego
>>
File: 1354083019907.jpg (62KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1354083019907.jpg
62KB, 626x460px
please lord satan don't let this turn into brandon 2.0
>>
get in shape, grow a full beard, wear shades

your muscles will attract qt's, ans the beard+shades will cover have your face.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>17452432
>>17452453
>>17452470
>OP is terrified of posting pic
>Someone else posts it
>Immediately is belittled
OP saw that coming so hard lol
>>
File: 4L_9PeGNPZO.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4L_9PeGNPZO.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
poor baby
>>
>>17449889
Become a musician and follow it with a burning passion. If any bullshit comes your way, just smoke some herb man. Women come with hard work towards a passion trust me. They think musicians and artists are "interesting" and will want to date you
>>
>>17449889
the fact of the matter is looks are not everything OP

in fact, at the end of the day they dont bloody matter at all

i mean whats really important in life? happiness or easy bangable bitches? i guarantee you those are two very separate things

of course who wouldnt want to be ryan gosling or whatever but you gotta live your life dude...theres plenty of us uggos out here man you just gotta do you and find your own
>>
>>17452432
yes that's me
>>17452453
no i don't reply to myself wtf
>>17452573
yeah.
>>17452476
i wish i could grow a beard. i did recently buy some sunglasses so i guess there's that
>>17452576
?
>>17452581
i tried really hard to be a musician but i still suck after all these years
>>17452592
i am just too ugly to even get a gf at all.
>>
>>17452623
>im too ugly to get a gf

thats just a thought dude, i know it feels like shit tho

there are so many girls out there dont lose hope
>>
>>17452623
you look so fucking normal dude. I would even be friends with you, and maybe best friends if you were a cool dude. wear a fucking mask all the time if you're that insecure
>>
>>17452432
Lmao

I was expecting some hideous creature of death judging by >>17450312
>>17450969

Op you look like a fucking normal guy you lying bastard
>>
>>17452623
you look perfectly normal. it's kinda hard to tell, but it looks like you're just a little overweight maybe? it also doesn't help that you've got sort of a sad expression in that picture. honestly, with a little work i think you'd be a pretty good looking dude.

if you genuinely think you're even close to the same level as >>17450312 then i would really consider what >>17450159 said.

keep your chin up man, you're not the horrible monster you seem to think you are.
>>
>>17452724
>>17452653
>>17452637
>>17452631
>>17452290
>Le ugly man is not ugly meme

Kek
>>
>>17452432
HAHAHAHA! WHAT THE FUCK, BRO!

You look like me! We're not ugly, you fat fuck! Just grow a beard and start lifting. Don't be a puss!

You ain't bad looking, anon. If I were a lady I'd let you smear your coconut flavored fruit-gushers all over my breasteseses and let you manhandle 'em 'til they were all switched around and shit.

Now quit feelin' sorry for yourself and do some pushups.
>>
>>17452432
Looks like Haley Joel Osment kek
>>
>>17453025
Who the fuck is that? Did you make him up?

You can't just make up celebrities, Anon.
>>
>>17452623
As expected, you're not that bad.
Lose the extra weight, change hair style, sleep better, and you'll look better.
>>
File: IMG_17.png (487KB, 519x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_17.png
487KB, 519x643px
op bro just get plastic surgery like me, i've had 2 surgeries

i used to be ugly, like gremlin ugly. Just get out a loan like i did
>>
>>17453020
>>17453030
if i'm not that ugly, why am i alone all the time?

>inb4 personality

i get rejected before i even talk to them, personality is irrelevant.

i was just remembering how much i was called ugly when i weighed 80 lbs less.
>>
>>17453224
People can gauge what you're like before you say a fucking word bro. You're not hideous. You look like a sad sap, I imagine you carry yourself like one.

Look, I'm not going to lie and say you look great, but most guys fucking don't look great. I realized this the other day, walking around a mall. Most chicks, when they try, are reasonably hot. Guys can't try in the same way. Guys can't wear revealing clothes or put on makeup or whatever. All guys can do is get lucky, work out, be hygienic and be confident.

You are clearly very unconfident and honestly I'd say you're genuinely delusional about how you look. You aren't hugely overweight - I feel like you're barely above average honestly. Your face is fine, your hair is fine, your eyes look sleep deprived and I assume that's gotten worse with the depression you're no doubt feeling judging by the way you act. Even if your eyes always look like that, I've seen very attractive men with somewhat droopy puppy dog eyes.

No, you aren't hot or very attractive. But you're not ugly either. Pretty average.

I'm sure your problem with women is either because you're coming across as mopey before you even say hi OR because you have your sights set way too high. Even average to attractive guys have trouble getting a chance with girls. Girls are very critical with who they let approach them.

Work on your confidence and try meeting people in class or group situations. Take a class and casually sit near someone and talk to them. Don't just go to bars and try to pick up random chicks. You're not ugly, but you're not hot. They want hot guys or confident guys. Not average sad saps.
>>
>>17453224
You don't look like a person that exposes yourself much. More exposure, more profit. Take Advertising for example. Not everyone is going to buy your product, but many people would be willing.
>>
Women in their 20's are hot shit, most of them are tight bodied and mmhmm so very nice. It's even better now days. Girls are growing up so quickly, 18 year olds.... Man... My dick be still.

But you have to realize, as soon as they hit 30, bam. They are fat. Bam. They go wrinkly. I know some girls who was fucking awesome in their teens to 20's, after a few years they age. Lines, wrinkles, fat.

Pretty much 20's is women's market.
30's onwards is mens.
>>
>>17452432
Based on this picture, you're not even ugly. I am thirding the anon who said you might need therapy for body dysmorphia because you look like a completely normal guy that I would never stop to think "how can such an ugly human exist?" and I'd think nothing of you (I mean that in a good way). Just hit the gym and get more sleep.

I would assume your lack of confidence is why people don't like you, or something to do with your personality. Start lifting weights and your confidence will improve. With that, people will enjoy being around you more and so on.
>>
>>17453432
You're disgusting
>>
File: crying.png (74KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
74KB, 259x259px
>>17453432
>it's only a mens market when all the girls are ugly as shit.
why even live?
>>
>>17453432
the secret is asians
>>
>>17454127
>people like OP will never fuck a tight 18-25 year old

God is a bad guy
>>
>>17452432
/b/ actually has a reputation of being the asshole of the entire internet. Being treated unkindly on /b/ and called ugly is standard fare for a lot of people who posts pics even if they look fine. Google it and you'll see. Those people are either very cynical and shouldn't be taken seriously or troll accounts lying about your looks and trying to make you mad on purpose.

Trust me when I say this. You don't look ugly at all. And if somebody else tells you that you're ugly don't listen to them man.

Seriously. You look fine.

Remember that when you post your pic on the internet it is being seen by tons of immature keyboard warriors and you're bound to get a bad response from somebody for no good reason. Its like the youtube comments section. You have a video seen by enough people and no matter how good the video is there will be people in the comments saying its bad.
>>
>>17454127
If that was the case, no one would get high rates or told they were attractive. Every time someone goes to make a list of the ugly people in a thread, op is on it. Every time they make a list rating everyone in a thread, OP is the lowest

OP don't believe the white knight, you're ugly and you know you are
>>
>>17454165
Meant for
>>17454156
>>
>>17452432
Lol you're visibly depressed and overweight. I think somethings wrong with your head too, you're all fucked up if you think you're hideous
>>
>>17454105
Truth hurts faggot
>>
Most humans are ugly and they still go out and do their jobs. Just work on yourself in small portions and try not to stress about it. Attractive people look good because of their confidence. It starts from within.
>>
>>17454187
I'm not hurt lmao, very obviously you are though
>>
>>17449889
m8, being ugly doesn't mean you can't be impressive.
Get a decent body shape and get good at a hobby
>>
>>17454184
Is he though? He is hideous.
>>
>>17452573
He's being belittled for being a whiny faggot, nothing to do with his appearence
And people were doing that before the picture anyway
>>
>>17454557
Stop bashing yourself OP I can tell it's you I can see right through you
>>
>>17454625
i'm not bashing myself
>>
>>17453068
>>17450078
If I get a chin implant so it's not recessed and someone punches my jaw/chin, what kind of hell would I be in for?
>>
>>17455055
At worst it would just get displaced
Maybe shatter or something
>>
now that my pic has been posted may i please have some help in regards to what I said in the op
>>
>>17455123
you have body dysmorphia, talk to a psychologist
>>
>>17452432
Fuckin ell lad, if you lost weight and got a hair cut you'd be attractive.
>>
>>17452432
Oh wut? Looks like this depressed guy I saw on /b/. Same person? I recommended some shoegazing albums?
>>
>>17455123
Lose weight
You look like an average fat guy
Lose weight and you'll just look average
Average, not ugly
>>
>>17455140
So you're saying he's ugly
>>
>>17455357
I'm saying he's average
Average isn't ugly
>>
>>17455413
You said if he lost weight he'd be average

Thus as he is now, he's ugly
>>
>>17449889
what about save money for surgeries? or live in an area with other ugly people? or alone in nature....
>>
>>17455433
No, I said right not he looks like an average fat guy
Fat is something most people consider ugly but truly it is not a deformity or anything so he still looks normal
If he dropped the fat then it would be average guy
Either way, average
>>
>>17455488
>fat is ugly
>Op is fat

Hmm... I deduce that OP is thus ugly
>>
Saw your pic op. I'm being honest, you got body dysmorphic disorder. I had it a few years ago and it fucked me up. You wanna Google that shit and get treatment for it I'm really not memeing. Good luck.
>>
>>17455123
Most people consider you're trolling because you aren't ugly. (I still think you could be trolling and just want to hear that you're not ugly)

But yea if you're not just fishing for complements go to a psychologist and tell your story. If you got a good one he might actually help you.

Normally I would say things like workout or lose weight but here I think you actually got a mental problem that has to be fixed.
You probably wouldn't be happy even if you got the perfect body.

Personally I advice to go to a party this summer and try xtc/mdma (test your pills), to see how it feels to be confident about yourself.
I know the first time I tried it really turned on a switch. I realised there was a guy inside me who could be confident and who believed in myself. It really made a change.
>>
>>17452432
Nigga you aren't that ugly. Shave or commit to a full beard, get some better sleep, cut the hair, and learn to fucking smile. Instantly more attractive.
>>
>>17455948
>>17455998
>>17456027
stop saying he's not ugly
>>
>>17456402
This. Dude has a face that makes babies cry.

He's pretty uggo. Have you seen his nose? He looks like fucking Shrek.

He's as ugly as you can be without being deformed.
>>
>>17452432
your main problem is that look in your eyes that hollers "please god just take my life now"

stop waking up every morning wanting to die and maybe people will want to talk to you.
>>
>>17456409
And you really can't be very ugly at all without a deformity
>>
>>17455614
Fat is an ugly trait but having an ugly trait doesn't define everything it merely subtracts from your other traits
He isn't fat enough to look ugly because of it it's just what's keeping him from looking better than he does now
>>
>>17452432
You look like you cant handle the bantz OP

>>17452470
At the very least Brandon, Ruralfag, and careerfag are better than the seasonal shitposting.
>>
>>17457265
>This guy is seasonal
Newfag lmao
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>17457443
>I have trouble with reading comprehension

It's alright. Senior year is around the corner and you'll be learning all sorts of exciting new things.
>>
>>17457453
Hey retard, op has posted nearly every day for years. He's not seasonal at all

You, however... Seem very summery
>>
>>17452432
Jesus fuck OP you actual retard
>>
>>17457486
Please enlighten me. At what point did I say OP is a seasonal shitposter?
>>
>>17457607
>>17457265
>>
File: really.jpg (124KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
124KB, 691x680px
>>17457613
>>
>>17457516
why?
>>
>>17457855
Because a guy who looks completely normal yet thinks he's "arguably" uglier than someone with tumors on his face can only be mentally handicapped
>>
>>17458069
i have tumors in the left side of my face as well
>>
>>17452432
Not ugly at all, just work out a bit
>>
>>17452432
you're not ugly, just fat
>>
>>17458210
They're not visible
(Assuming you're OP)
>>
>>17458626
they are

the left side of my face is significantly larger than the right because of it
>>
>>17458750
You literally have body dysmorphia
Go see a therapist
>>
>>17458757
no. i'm the lowest rated person in every thread i've ever posted in. i know i'm ugly
>>
>>17458817
You don't know shit you absolute fucking moron
>>
You have a problem op
>>
>>17458968
i know

there's really only one answer
>>
>>17452623
If thats really you then youre not ugly at all dude, and Im not lying, I dont even know you so I dont care enough about you to lie. In any case you should drop some weight, but youre not ugly at all man.

Women dont care about your looks at all, looks only matter in a man at both ends of the spectrum, either hideously ugly or model-tier beauty, they care about ambitions, dreams, that kind of stuff, they want a man with a future who knows what he wants and takes it, get some confidence, fake it if you need to, but you really arent ugly, get rid of that fake idea.
>>
Everyone stop coddling op. He's ugly, he knows. Don't stroke his ego.
>>
>>17460813
Rude
>>
>>17453224
You gotta understand man, girls are incredibly perceptive. If you have an insecure attitude, they'll be able to tell before you even speak. And they'll run that's probably what youve experienced. It's more of a mental thing believe me. You're really not that ugly, judging by your pic.
>>
>>17454146
Statements like this really help to cement self-hatred, help to support mental demons.
Don't believe any "won't evers"
>>
>ctrl f "that ugly"
>7 results

Protip: When people say "you aren't THAT ugly" the implicit message is that you ARE ugly. And because they are trying to be nice, yet still implied that you are in fact ugly, the message to be inferred is that you are indeed "that" ugly.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.