[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an 18 year old Virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a0291787605_16.jpg (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0291787605_16.jpg
39KB, 700x700px
Honestly my situation is fucking sad. I jerk off to 2d girls more often than regular women. Ive considered getting a mail order bride but those are expensive, ive even considered finding a prositute and taking that route but honestly I just want someone i can tell lame jokes to and lean on at the end of the day.
>>
So what is your actual problem with being a virgin? You dont feel like a man? You are the only one left in your group or somethin' ?
If it means that much to not be one just hire a hooker and change bodily fluids.

t. 22 kvhh, zero fucks given. It happens if it happens.
>>
>>17449798
Yeah kinda I guess. I just feel like I should have lost it already and I look back on some opportunities I had and Im like wow you fucking idiot! I guess I really just need a gf.
>>
>>17449806
Well then there's not much choices now is there? Get a gf or go to a hooker.
>>
>>17449769
>Go to a hooker
>Accidentally knock her out
>Asks for child support
>???
>Profit
>>
>18
lol

Being a virgin doesn't start being weird until like 21. Chill.
>>
>>17449769
Are you cute? Down to take your virginity OP
>>
>>17449769
Ask yourself if its actually because you can't get a girl to sleep with you, or if its because you can't get a 10/10 to sleep with you, or if its that you haven't actually tried.
>>
>>17449769

I myself lost my virginity at 21, not a huge deal.
Just don't wait for "THE girl" that doesn't really exist.
>>
>>17450498
this needs to be stickied
>>
>>17450503
this,
>or if its because you can't get a 10/10 to sleep with you
and this
>>
You're only 18, my bf was a hugless, kissles virgin until 21 when I met him, you shouldn't be worried about it just yet. It all depends on the factors of you growing up. Perhaps you weren't surrounded by that many girls growing up and just didn't get the chance to meet someone properly. Anyway no need to dramatise that much lol
I also had a phase when I was a teenager where I didnt masturbate to 3d at all, chillax weeb we all go through this. I'd say being a virgin till 25 is totally ok and acceptable, until then you shouldn't feel any pressure on yourself. After 25 people usually start settling down so finding someone might be harder is all.
>>
>>17449769
You're so fucked, if you haven't had a threesome by the age of 11 then you'll be a sexual retard your whole life.

t. man who preggo'd a play boy bunny when I was 4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.