[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 44

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
This goes for both sexes

How the fuck is one supposed to get rid of insecurity? Talking to people will apparently make them feel that you're insecure so in turn you'll get rejected and the insecurity will grow

How the fuck does this work? I actually want to kill mcfucking me after I get soul crushing rejected. How are you supposed to try again with more confidence if this shit is so bad?
>>
femanons what do you think of a guy if he called you sweet
>>
>>17449767
Is 11" enough? -male asked.
>>
>>17449810
>How are you supposed to try again with more confidence if this shit is so bad?
Pure and blissful ignorance to failure. If there's one thing I've learned in life then it's this: You can pass almost any social situation by believing the stuff you say. Just pray that no one actually knowledgeable on the subject is around.

Yes, people will notice (and depending on your social surroundings sometimes shun) your insecurity. But the more often you experiment with social situations, the easier it gets, as long as you don't let yourself be put down by failure/rejection. Most people turn to alcohol to get over those, but there's other, healthier ways as well.
>>
>>17449810
Just like anything else: you just keep at it. Over time, it's not that the challenge gets easier, but it gets less intimidating. Instead of thinking of how something went wrong, look at how you could have done something better.
>>
>>17449856
such as?
>>
>>17449958
For me it used to be - well, being oblivious. I've also found that listening to music helps for me.

Basically anything that helps you relax and not give a damn about anyone else.
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
I have a question:

Why are woman so useless?

I had just finished an appointment with my therapist and was walking down the hallway.

That's when I saw a woman in front of a candy machine lightly slapping the sides of it, looking heartbroken.

I looked into the machine and there was a bag of Peanut M&M'S ready to fall down; I look at her and say "Stand back" then gave the front plastic part of the machine and the M&M'S fell down.

I joke around a lot about how stupid girls and women are but they truly are useless in many, many ways.

It's no wonder that I had a mental break down from the CONSTANT stress I had from making sure my grillfriend didn't:

>Burn the condo down.
>Not let her car fall apart and/or explode.
>Not pay the bills.

And everything else you can fucking imagine; all while going to college full-time to get a REAL degree since she was a retard and got an bachelors in English.

Anyways, I treat women badly because they honestly deserve it for getting man kicked out of Eden and every other stupid fucking thing they've done since then.

And you can't say "Well Adam was stupid for eating the apple!" because it's not true "Adam was stupid for trusting Eve and putting faith in her."

Anyways, how was your day comrades?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460150882642.jpg (34KB, 1123x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460150882642.jpg
34KB, 1123x600px
Femanons, recently i've been getting very friendly with a female co-worker of mine. Shes a great friend and we really connect when it comes to almost every subject. I feel that lately she has been subtly showing interest in me, however, she currently in a long term relationship which she has deeply rooted herself into. Being the oblivious socially retarded person that I am, i'm curious if these signs really mean anything or if im just looking too far into it.

> always maintains direct eye contact when talking

> often reaches out and touches my arm or shoulder

> stands within close proximity to when discussing workplace gossip

> complains to me about how much of an asshole her boyfriend

> gets upset when I talk about my weekend plans that didn't involve her

> recently shes been using what seem like excuses to tall to me on the phone, such as asking me about a bar or kareoke restaurant i've mentioned in the past.
>>
do girls find it hot when a guy takes really big really stinky poos?
>>
>>17449998
>Why are woman so useless?
No challenge in life. There are scores of people out there who would praise a women as intelligent just because she remembered to breathe.
>>
So I'm talking to this girl I've been with for 2.5 months or so and she referred to me as her boyfriend. Does that mean she thinks we're exclusive?
>>
>>17450042
Maybe. Probably.
>>
>>17450015
Sounds like she's into you but that doesn't necessarily mean she will do anything with you.

You'd be better off focusing on a girl who's not in a relationship.
>>
File: Psychopath.jpg (158KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopath.jpg
158KB, 656x656px
>>17450015

DO NOT FIND YOUR HONEY WHERE YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY.

If shit doesn't work out and you guys have a nasty break up; she has ALL the leverage she needs to get you fired just by being a woman.

Such as:

>Accusations of sexual harassment in the work place.

>Stalking behavior.

>Gossiping about her with other co-workers.

You're out the fucking door the moment HR gets the call/report.

Think with you brain and not your dick you retard.
>>
File: Winku.gif (2MB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
Winku.gif
2MB, 500x730px
>>17450042

Who knows with women?

Until you guys have fucked; it word means nothing.

You need tangible results.
>>
>>17449836
Depending on the tone I might find it condescending, but for the most part sweet reminds me of when grandfather figures would call me sweet when I was a kid so take that as you will.
>>
>>17450073
we have. multiple times
>>
How do I approach you girls?

No really how do you like it?

Also I refuse to swagger since it looks like limping.
>>
File: Catherine.jpg (128KB, 590x373px) Image search: [Google]
Catherine.jpg
128KB, 590x373px
>>17450160

Oh then, you guys are for all intents and purposes 'dating'.

But on the other hand implied agreement is worthless; until you and her actually verbally agree to be in a monogamous relationship then you guys are still in the dating phase and not reach the BF/GF level yet.
>>
>>17450030
>There are scored of people out there
You mean men.
>>
>>17450068
After reading >>17449998 I'm going to blissfully ignore your posts in the future. Why you even post here is beyond me as you contribute nothing helpful.
>>
File: 1470564045187.jpg (123KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1470564045187.jpg
123KB, 780x927px
>>17450228

So because I have a opinion you don't agree with you're just going to discard a objective and logical piece of advice I offered you?

Different strokes for different folks.

All this potential risk for a piece of ass since you're too lazy to go out and hunt like a true Alpha male.
>>
>>17450170
Smile and just talk.
I prefer when the guy is not particularly aggressive, if we're in a place where I have no way to leave (class, work, bus stop) - for example, finding an excuse to talk to me.
>>
Guys and girls I guess
>gf has one ex of a few months, took her virginity
>every time we get drunk she talks or cries about him and how he treated her
>he calls her and apologizes for everything, confessed he still has feels
>they talk for 4 hours
>she ends up telling me she's confused and still has feelings for him
>I break up with her, not mad at all, just really sad since I saw it coming
>told her to not settle for less, that she better be happier with him or anyone else than she was with me, i only want what's best for her and I hope she finds what she needs
>she realized she fucked up the day after our phone call (over the phone since our work schedules conflicted)
>says she's doing terrible now

She's already accepted that it might be too late for us to get back together, but she said she wasn't confused anymore and she misses me. I really liked her and she was actually a really great friend and we never had a boring or bad time together. Was really hurt since it was my first relationship in 2 years. We're meeting up tomorrow morning, 6 days after the breakup.

Girls, is her behavior justified seeing that it was her only ex? Am I just scared to trust again or am I in the right if I don't take her back? I don't think things will be the same, she didn't realize she still cared for him until he called. I knew though.

Dudes, what would you do? She's basically an angel and we really cared for each other, was she really just confused? I don't want to fuck up our possible friendship that remains. I care too much for her to leave my life.

Thanks for any input.
>>
>>17449767
To guys and girls

I have a cut penis and wondering to what extent does this effect sex? In particular, does sex without a condom still feel great even when cut for guy and girl?

Finally, how can I maximize the enjoyment for the girl? Assuming being cut effects love making.
>>
>>17450344

Here's a trick I invented.

Buy the 'Ribbed for her pleasure' condoms and then turn them inside out; that way when you put them on, you feel 10 times the amount of friction you normally would.

The foreskin contains X number of nerves; it also servers as a 'shield' for the head of your penis.

Cut guys have the head of their cocks constantly being rubbed against their boxers/boxer-briefs/jeans/etc. and over time, this begins to decrease the sensitivity of the nerves in the head of your penis.

I'm uncut, grillz never know until I ask them what they thought about it. They always reply that they wondered why is felt better; this was due to the foreskin retracting which causes a natural 'rib' to form in the middle area of your cock, which the grillz feel as your pound their pussies.

I've converted a lot of "NO UNCUT GUYS" into "UNCUT GUYS GO TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE!".

Just doing Allahs work, comrades.
>>
>>17450373
Not gonna lie, you have made me feel discouraged. I wouldnt mind if it was only me not feeling as much but for the girl thats a bit saddening.

Does without a condom still feel good for both if cut? What else should I consider to get the most with whatcI have sexually?
>>
File: NO FAP.gif (2MB, 270x181px) Image search: [Google]
NO FAP.gif
2MB, 270x181px
>>17450384

Oh man, without a condom is a million times better than with a condom.

Bareback for life; I only used a condom once when I was like 14 and that's because she said no unless I put one on.

I also got a vasectomy a few years ago so no bastard kids for me.

Don't feel bad, comrade; a lot of men experience what you're feeling since they never got a choice in the matter.

These days circumcision is considered a 'Cosmetic Procedure' and is not covered by insurance companies due to the studies about how being circumcised reduced the chances of you contracting an STD were proven false.

In fact, they won't even perform one until they're three days old and you have to bring them back to the hospital.

Anyways, you're feeling enough to feelgoodman so no worries.

Any doubts are just in your mind.

You can always get something called 'Scream Cream', I don't know a lot about it but it's supposed to sensitize your penis more so it feels even better.

Google it.
>>
Are hips like shoulders for women? Do women get self-conscious over being hiplets?
>>
>>17450410

I have broad shoulders but slight child bearing hips too.

Thanks Mom.
>>
>>17450405
Thats fine. Thanks for the heads up. Just to clarify, going bareback remark referred to being cut too right?

Essentially I was looking for a guy who was cut or a girl, iddally both, to remark on their experience. I did read a cut penis can sometimes irritate a girls vagina during sex, is that true?

It sounds odd but id hope as we get more intimate we could ocassionally go without a condom with her on the pill just to feel that close. Hence my concern for it.
>>
>>17449998
She was clearly trying not to make too much noise.

You should probably break up with your girlfriend, sounds like you would both be better off without each other.
>>
>>17450410
>Are hips like shoulders for women?
Yeah, maybe.

Women get self-conscious about their hips being too big or too small.
I have a hourglass body shape. I like it now, but when I was 15, even if I was underweight, I always felt fat for having larger hips.
>>
>>17450423

Bareback just means 'not using a condom'.

For example:

"I'm going bareback on this slut since condoms suck and are expensive."

Honestly with most grillz, after 2-3 times using a condom most say fuck it and let you go raw (without a condom/bareback).

Just pull BEFORE you start cumming, not when you START cumming.
>>
How to tell barber to just set my hair. Don't want to cut it too short or even medium. Please tell me clear terminology
>>
>>17450410
As the other poster said it is a bit more complicated because broader hips can also make women feel fat or boxy. A lot of young girls are obsessed with being frail and slight to the point where they just want slim hips.

I think whether or not they have a trim waist that dips in is a more frequent aesthetic concern for women than whether they have broad or narrow hips.
>>
>>17450437
Oh i know. Was just wondering if it applied too to being cut, the feeling better bit.
>>
>>17450426

Oh I jumped that ship in January and my life is over 9000 times better.

Zero stress, more free time for hobbies, I actually get to have hobbies now, tons more money, my own bed, peace and quiet.

No hard feeling towards her but I'm happier without her.

And the M&M story was a joke; she was too small to have shoulder checked that machine. They're built like tanks now.

I used to use a small sledge hammer to break open the glass at night and loot the machine of delicious snacks.

These days everything is electronics so I can just go into the diagnostics/repair menu and test the release mechanism for the different types of soda for free drinks.
>>
>>17449998
They're useless because beta faggots like you will always come along and help them with anything and everything for no reason. Why would that woman ever bother learning how to knock something out of a vending machine on her own when she knows a guy like you will always come along and do it for her? Why would your girlfriend ever learn to do any of that stuff if she knows you'll always take care of it?
>>
>>17450443
>A lot of young girls are obsessed with being frail and slight to the point where they just want slim hips.
I think that's stupid. Wide hips are feminine. Feminine women come off as alpha females to me.

>I think whether or not they have a trim waist that dips in is a more frequent aesthetic concern for women than whether they have broad or narrow hips.
That's waist/hip ratio which is by extention caring about hips. I believe the point of wanting a small waist is to make yourself look not-pregnant so guys will think of you as available.
>>
>>17450453
That's the thing, there's a difference between the standards of attraction that men have for women, and what women like among each other. Women fawn over size two models (at least when young), when for the Victoria's Secret shit they need to photoshop the women a little curvier and more of a normal weight in order to make it remotely attractive for men and not just gays/girls.
Besides, many women have a very distorted idea of what they look like because of all the feelings involved - again, especially if you're talking about younger girls.

There's a correlation but it isn't 1:1. Especially if you have pronounced shoulders and bigger breasts, a slim waist will still look slim if you have boyish hips, it's just a different look.

No, the point is that women with broader hips have an easier time giving birth, and having a slim dipped in waist highlights the width of the hips. Like the broad shoulders-narrow hips ideal for men it is a sign of genetic health/quality as well as highlighting the difference between the sexes.
>>
>>17450338
I think still meet with her and find out what's going on. If she still has any feeling for her ex, or if she still even talks to him, then let her go because it WILL happen again.

But if not I say get back together if you were both really happy.

>>17450440
Find a style you want or find out how many inches you want parts of your hair to be. /fa/ is probably the better board to ask for this.
>>
After we broke up she said "I don't think we should talk for a while." I've gone into no contact but why "a while." Is she expecting me to be here when she's ready to talk again?
>>
>>17450338
this is why womens rights and sexual freedom is a mistake
>>
>>17450535
It's basically her putting you on the shelf incase she can't find something better than, so she's shopping around right now pretty much.
Honestly just cut her off entirely.
>>
girls, can you do me a favor ? please please : http://www.strawpoll.me/10967632
>>
>>17450552
Ya I think she's regretting it. I dropped of some study guides I bought her I couldn't return. I didn't text her and left them by the door.

Of course she texts me saying " I didn't know you were stopping by, Thanks for the books, that was really nice of you"

>I didn't know you were stopping by

That was on purpose...lol
>>
>>17450668
let her go man. you dont want to be something she settles for since she'll just do this shit again and probably keep secretly looking for someone better.
>>
>>17450707
I am. I'm just trying to make sense of why she said she isn't going to be with me then continues to text me.
>>
>>17450142
I told it to my co-worker when I was drunk, I kinda have a thing for her but don't really want to tell her anything right now
>>
>>17450832
>>17450832
If you don't want to make anything between you two I think you're ok since in my opinion sweet is a pretty innocent word. It's a pretty non sexual term of endearment I think.
Now if you said she was irresistible or sexy or something like that then that would be a different story.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 547x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 547x879px
Is she implying something? She's just a friend, we have flirted a little bit in the past about cuddling, but we never actually did. Plus she has a boyfriend now, so i don't even try to flirt. But this caught me off guard
>>
>>17450930
Bring the wii u over and smash. Then smash.
>>
>>17450935

what. No, she has a boyfriend..
>>
>>17450940
Then why are you even talking to her? If she is implying shit while she has a boyfriend then drop that hoe. She's looking for attention/ something her boyfriend isn't giving her.
>>
>>17450963

>why are you even talking to her?'

Um. Because she's a friend? It's nice having someone to talk to?
>>
>>17450966
Honestly, if she keeps dropping shit like the whole "no one's home."/"my bf isn't around" type shit you should distance yourself quick. But hey, if you want to keep hanging with her. Then by all means, go for it homie. Just be cautious.
>>
>>17450978

She's cute, but I'm not going to mess around with her. She's just a friend.
>>
Is 26 too old to fit in at college as an undergrad?
>>
>>17451044

Would a high school sophomore fit in with College Freshman?

You're 7 years older than the average college freshman. So no, unlikely. I did a semester of college at 24 and it was shitty. You're going to think they are all immature and annoying.
>>
>>17451044

In college no one cares about ages anymore, so no. Usually there are plenty of older people too, it's not uncommon to seek higher education later in life.
>>
>>17451071
>>17451057

The truth lies somewhere between these. Depends on you, really.
>>
File: 5555555.png (557KB, 850x314px) Image search: [Google]
5555555.png
557KB, 850x314px
Question for any gender really

Have you ever been lied to and ditched by a group of friends?

How did you deal with it?

Did you confront them?

How did it end?

Long story short, small group of friends all told me they were busy this weekend but I found out they all went to the movie theaters together to see a movie we had all planned to see together.
>>
>>17451044
I'm 24 and it felt impossible to fit in.
I couldn't even talk about work or living by myself. No one could relate. They just talked about living and being dependent upon their parents.

Then everyone was talking about Kylie Jenner and shit and saying "BRUH" for everything. I have not felt so fucking oddly out of place in a long time

But it helps me focus on school.
>>
>>17450015
Sounds like she's like you
>>
>>17450042
Probably. I'd def clear up any misunderstanding. Honestly though anyone who just assumes a role with no conversation about it just because of time, they're fucking retarded.
>>17450170
Just smile and say hi? You're overthinking it man. However never trap a chick into a conversation. This means for one example, don't try to approach her while she's working (or in any other environment where she can't leave the conversation if she wants to). And of course, don't physically trap anyone either. I had a dude literally back me into a corner once, granted he was trying to sell me on Jesus rather than hitting on me. Still though, point stands.
But for real, outside those few situations, just walk up normally, say hi, ask how she's doing, start a conversation. Talk to her the same way you'd talk to anyone else at first.
>>17450338
I mean, this is too personal for any of us to have too much input on m8. People make mistakes, and you should at least recognize the fact that she shared her feelings with you instead of acting upon them behind your back as many do in this type of situation. I'd remember how she was always honest with you through all this. This could have just been a weird fluke of emotion that will never happen again, or it could be just that she realized nothing going anywhere with this guy and would rather be with you than single. Either way, it's your call bro. Perhaps if you do choose to go back to her, you should take it slow. Ease back into it, be sure she's confident in herself and what she wants.
I would call her behavior reasonable. She started having mixed feelings and did the right thing by talking to you about it, instead of running around and doing whatever she wanted. Provided she actually is more secure in her feelings now, and not just lonely/feeling bad, then I don't see anything wrong with just saying that she would like to go back to you. You absolutely don't have to, but hey, I think it's always worth a shot to ask.
>>
>>17451079
Yes. After this, the sow drift began. I attempted a few times to plan to go out, but I'd either be ignored or they said they're busy. Then I would see them out with other people on social media.

I knew it was true for sure one time. I have my personal "best best friend" and we hung out with a group of our close mutual friends. And I was hanging out with my best friend, then text one of our mutual friends what she was doing to see if she wanted to hang out. I get ignored. Then my best friend text her and she responded immediately.

I don't know what I did to my friends or why they started to ditch me. It was awkward because they still liked to talk to and hang out with my best friend, but left me out. This strained the relationship with my best friend until we all eventually drifted.
>>
>>17451079
Not lied to but ditched.

It felt weird but natural because we lost out connexion pretty quickly.

No, we kinda expected it to happen.

We don't talk anymore.
>>
>>17450338
Sounds like she had closure issues he being her first bf and all. If you really like her give it another go, if it happens again I wouldn't try again.
>>
>>17450410
Big hips may be biologically superior but they're definitely inferior aesthetically. Big hips just make you look fucking obese no matter what.
Coming from a chick with an awful fucking hour glass, I was once medically underweight and dudes were still telling me I was a bit "chubby" for their taste. When you're wide, you'll always be fat in the girl world. Doesn't matter if you're the fittest chick in the world, people will assume you're obese.
>>
>>17451118
Post those hips
>>
>>17450437
kek. I'll never fuck without a condom. Idc if we've been married for 50 years. Because I don't think I'll ever be that trusting of anyone not to cheat. They could go get aids that evening and come home to give it to me that night. Plus I don't trust the pill and the like to be the sole preggoblocker, and pulling out is basically the most retarded form of "bc" ever on it's own. Precum can get you pregnant and you can easily lose control and cum too soon on accident. Way too much room for human error.

I require 3 forms of BC to be active at all times, usually condom+pill+pulling out, because I'd rather be dead than be pregnant. Seriously, the second I ever get a positive pregnancy test I'm killing myself. Frankly I wish I could get a goddamn hysterectomy and be done with it, but the hormone replacement shit is hell and doctors won't do it unless it's an absolute necessity.
And because "femanon, you'll change your mind about wanting to destroy your body for a gaping black hole to suck all the life, fun, money, and happiness out of you! You'll see!"
Fuck no lol. Never ever ever, if I want a kid I'll adopt. Why the ever loving fuck would I completely destroy my body beyond recognition for that?
>>
>>17450642
You do realize you're going to get nothing but trolls right?
I'd be willing to bet more men vote on this than women lmao
>>
Is it possible to not like yourself but after:::
a. hitting the gym becoming bigger more muscular/less fatty(visible abs yeshhh but not perfect,still looks like girls are mirin)/manlier body (had the genes, worked for it too)
b. wearing contact lenses and throwing away those fcking ugly nerdglasses.
c. growing some sort of a beard
d. spending lots on new fashionable sunglasses/clothes that fit my new bodytype.
You started liking yourself ?(this is not a opposite gender question but 4 everyone)

Or is it probably just the confidence boost lifting gives men?

Also Started getting hit on from super hot girls. Had a girlfriend, tried to convince her to start working out(wasn't fat but completely bad body which she could work on to improve), but she insisted on denying it. Grew the mentality that I deserve better and eventually dumped her as my sexual drive was 0 with her (literally prefered to masturbate than fuck).Am I a bad person? Why the whole "Change for noone" meme exists? I am 21 years old of course im after hot girls to have fun and reach a more pleasent orgasm. Im not after the best girl possible that will raise my kids.
Am I a bad person or does that happen when you climb "leagues"?
Btw for anyone asking if i consider my ex a 6/10 i ve fcked 9/10s after dumping her, which also helps boost my confidence.
>>
>>17451079
>be in high school
>suggest to friends we go camping
>everyone's super on board with it, getting pumped, making plans.
>resident stoner says he can get shrooms, everyone knows I'm uncomfortable with drugs.
>Tells me the trip is canceled
>Posts pictures of the camping trip on facebook.
I get it, I wasn't going to have a fun time anyways because I was going to be freaked out with everyone high and getting busted. It still kinda irked me though that I was the one who came up with the idea and made most of the plans, just to get kicked out because they all wanted to be high. I honestly wouldn't have even been mad if they had just told me "Hey, we're all gonna be doing drugs. If you still want to come knowing that you're welcome to." and I honestly still wouldn't have gone. It was just insulting to me that they would lie to me about it being canceled and then be retarded enough to post pictures of it online like I wouldn't see it.
They then fed me some bullshit when I called them on it like "Oh it just came back together so suddenly, we didn't have enough time to get a hold of everyone."
Made me mad, but I got over it. It was a dick move, but I see where they were coming from. Honestly they're still a bunch of deadbeat stoners who have no drive to ever leave their parent's basements even now 4 years later, I'm still on good terms with them but we just kinda grew apart.
I'd maybe think if there was anything similar in your story as there was to mine. Did you really want to see this movie, was there any reason for them to think you wouldn't have had fun if you went anyways? Maybe they were going somewhere before or after and felt weird about inviting you. Maybe someone had already bought tickets. Idk. You can call them out on it calmly, just ask why they didn't invite you, maybe they have a good reason for it. Just don't go at them all emotional because then they really wont want to hang around you.
>>
>>17451129
Last time I measured my bust-waist-hips was 37-29-38 inches respectively.
Like if I was gonna be given the curse of looking obese forever I wish I could have at least been blessed with a good ass. Shits ugly though. Only thing I ever had going for me was great tits, but nobody cares about tits anymore. And of course the age old proverb of "Big tits don't count on fat chicks" And since I'll always look fat my tits don't count for anything.
>>
>>17451044
No one will know or care about your age unless you tell them. My college has a large non-traditional population so there are plenty of people 30 and up there and it's not weird at all.

Fitting in might be difficult because of a difference in maturity and interests at times, but it shouldn't be impossible
>>
>>17451164
I think it's probably a combination of factors. You are still very young, most teenagers don't like themselves. (And a lot of the ones that seem like they do are merely overcompensating.) Part of growing up is growing into yourself and realizing you're pretty okay in your own way.

And of course, looks from girls gives confidence. Setting goals for yourself and reaching them gives confidence. Really feeling the power you have to make changes in your life makes you confident. It's not really one or the other.

As for your ex, no, there's nothing wrong with wanting someone better looking but there's two things to consider here. The first is that you should never get together with someone in the hopes that you can make them into a 2.0 version of themselves. It takes motivation and discipline to change your daily lifestyle and diet, and your boyfriend insinuating that you could look better isn't exactly something that makes you feel good and powerful and ready to challenge yourself. And you saying she's "not fat but completely bad body" makes me think that some of the things were not as easily changed as you might think. Working out only has a minimal effect on saggy boobs, for example. You get trimmer, but if you don't naturally have a big waist-hip ratio you won't get there with some extra muscle, that has to do with your skeleton. So chances are she felt defensive but also like you were criticizing things that she had limited control over (whether or not you went into specifics).
So that's the first point: you could've realized that there's no point in trying to change someone like that.
And the second is that obviously in a relationship there is more that matters than how hot you look. For example, if you'd been dating for a year, average relationship - fine. If you were dating three years and she's been your rock when one of your parents died and now that you can do better you want to do better, that's dickish, but it also happens all. the. time.
>>
>>17451197
Basically, from your post my impression is that you're in no way a bad person. Just a tad superficial and a tad egocentric (like not understanding why your girlfriend wasn't thrilled to improve herself according to your suggestions), but that is basically all young people ever and probably says more about the place in life you are now and the egorush you got from improving yourself than about your lifelong character.

Enjoy the gains.
>>
>>17451164
I mean if you're only after a warm good looking hole to fuck you don't sound like all that great of a person t b h.
And if you use women as confidence boosts you don't sound like all the great a person anyways. But hey, seems to be working for you, though good luck when you do start looking for that "Best girl to raise your kids with" because you don't sound like the best guy to raise my kids with.

Its great you sought to self improve, it's great to get into shape and want better things, it's great to "climb leagues" even, but you sound like you're letting your ego get to your head and that looks are the most important thing in the world to you. Be more humble, you sound like you're looking down on everyone who was once exactly like you.
Your looks will fade anon, they all do, age is a hell of a drug. You should work on building something for when they do too, get a personality that's not dudebro gymrat "I only pump and dump 10/10s to make me feel like a stud".
>>
Asked near the end of the last thread, and didn't get an answer.

Girls, how do you feel about rimjobs?
>>
>>17451252
My last partner loved to perform them on me. I liked it lots. Not as intense physically as cunnilingus, but strangely soothing and relaxing and it was really nice to feel his face and breathing all up in my lower body. Plus it turned him on immensely and I would've done a lot worse shit for that.
I'm also someone who is often and easily embarrassed/ashamed, so I had expected that to play a significant role, but I actually discovered that the emotional sensation of having someone do something so "dirty" to you and being 100% comfortable with that is extremely freeing and intimate.

I would like to perform it myself some day, but he wasn't up for that, or well, I think he was too self conscious. I did suggest it.
I don't expect to get much out of it, but the idea of seeing someone experience those sensations for the first time, and implicitly sending them the message that there's no part of them you'll shy away from, seems quite nice to me.
>>
File: 1469746259414.jpg (797KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469746259414.jpg
797KB, 1000x1200px
>>17451280
>partner

Gay dude detected
>>
>>17451282
That made a bigger impression on you than the mention of cunnilingus?
>>
File: 1467255929259.png (1MB, 1022x574px) Image search: [Google]
1467255929259.png
1MB, 1022x574px
>>17451289
Yes it did gay boy
>>
>>17451293
I actually thought (sexual) partners was a relatively common term for bedpartners/lovers...
>>
>>17451303
Yeah if you're gay

Normal people say bf/gf unless you're a fucking slut and weren't in a relationship
>>
>>17451306
I wasn't in a relationship with him, but I have never as much as made out with anyone else at twenty three. And I had plenty of offerings.

The world doesn't have neat compartments Inquisitor...
>>
>>17450015
>Shes a great friend

you'll never bang her

I don't even need to read the rest of your post to know you are just another carpet of her sorrows, it's already over.
>>
>>17451310
Lest you be judged by the flames

*snaps fingers*

Disgusting
>>
>>17451322
I'd think that enjoying the thought of eating mananus would rank worse, but I guess the ways of the higher are inscrutable.
>>
>>17451252
I'm not into butt stuff of any kind really. Only role my ass plays in sexy time is to get grabbed and slapped a little.
I also have no interest in touching anyone else's butt outside the cheeks.
>>
File: mustang.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
mustang.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>17451328
Sins of the flesh don't rank higher than sins against the word of God himself
>>
>>17450940
>what. No, she has a boyfriend..

so what, it's just friendly sex, not like she is having an affair with you, grow some balls
>>
What does bait even mean? How can you tell if something is bait? What should you do if it IS bait?
>>
>>17451344
bait is something you get mad at because you know they're right and have no argument against it
>>
Why do girls show so much skin? Is their skin more sensitive to fabric or something?

Like even in formal outfits it's common to show the area below the neck or even the outskirts of the breasts
>>
>>17451352
Why are they calling this post bait? >>17451017
>>
>>17451344
Bait means someone wants to make you angry at something/get replies from you.

By caring/replying/giving a fuck just give them the attention they want
>>
>>17451363
They want to feel sexually attractive when they go out. Imagine that if you were going to a party, women would slyly and brazenly ogle you, try to charm you - and even if you were kind of average and those things were rare, the possibility was still always present. Of course you'd want to maximize the chances of getting approval, along with feeling good and confident about yourself. (Female pride is much more closely linked to their looks than it is for men.)

Now add to this that these are straight women who are not typically personally turned on by a female shape. So they tend to go pretty overboard with the skin, because in their own eyes it takes a lot more to look sexy and risque than in the eyes of a horny guy their age.

That and influence of friends ("you're young now, you're never going to look better than this" / "if you have it, flaunt it" / "if you wear a dress with a split, I'll dare to wear one too") and fashion normalizing provocative clothes until they become normal looking - especially to women not attracted to women.
>>
>>17451367
It's basically a way for people to say they believe that OP is a troll who made up a story to make people mad and/or get pity and attention. The "bait" would then be that OP leaves a post out that will make people angry etc and will tempt them into ranting and being triggered and what not.

If you believe a post is bait, don't reply and let it die.
>>
>>17451381
I've seen plenty of this. The stuff with transgendered people always is bait and always triggers everyone
>>
How do I encourage my girlfriend to open up? She seems really REALLY defensive.
>>
>>17451421
Rape her
>>
>>17451440
Noted.
>>
>>17451363
Its what's trendy and the majority of dudes like it whether they're willing to admit it or not. Plus the less you wear the more proof you have that you're not fat.
There's a reason fat chicks love winter, because frumpy sweater season allows them to trick potential mates into thinking they could be thin, and usually by the time clothes come off they're betting dudes are less likely to bail that far in.

Fashion is all about attracting a mate in the long run.
>>
>>17451071
I looked up the enrollment rates for the college I was looking into going to and while there were something like 12k 20year olds enrolled there were only 350 26 year olds
>>
>>17451280
Follow up: Would you have been open to a rimjob when you hadn't showered or after working out? And/or would you ever fart during one?
>>
>>17451529
If it makes you feel better, there's a 50 year old in my Comp Sci class and he fits in fine with the rest of us.
>>
>>17451367
OP's hitting all the notes that make people angry.

>"abusive" but not actually abusive boyfriend
>refuses to breastfeed a baby
>wants to kill a baby to spite their ex
>taking no responsibility

It's a trollpost. They're fishing for rpelies.
>>
File: 1378769622881.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1378769622881.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Ladies,

There is a girl I like. I was going to ask her out years ago, but I embarrassed myself in front of her pretty badly and have since kept my distance from her.

Normally I'd just move on with my life, but I keep thinking about her every few months and actually it's killing me. Which is sad, because this is just a crush. I've only met her a few times, and honestly don't know a whole lot about her. So to call it love would be a joke. But she is lovely.

What should I do? Move on, fall for another girl, and do better next time. Or ignore the flood of embarrassment, hit up my old crush, and just go for it? Honestly even if she laughed at me and said no, it would be an improvement over where I left things.
>>
>>17451890

Give it a shot at least. Then at least you won't have any regrets and what-ifs on your death bed. If it doesn't work out, then move on and find someone else.
>>
>>17451890
Ask her out. Embarrassing things are easy to laugh off, you just need a new frame of mind.
>>
Ladies,

Sunday I went out to a bar with a girl that I like and her friend, and it was an amazing time. We all got trashed, she and I ended up making out a couple of times, and then I left.

The next day, she mentioned that she didn't really remember a lot of the previous night (which is fine, because nothing bad happened at all, we just got trashed). I'm wondering if she remembered us making out, and whether or not that's a sign that she's into me for more, or whether that was a "spur of the moment because alcohol lol" moment.

Thoughts? How often do you guys do things just for fun when you're drunk? Should I use that as a sign that she's interested in me and continue down this path? Should I even mentioned that we made out? Idk where to go from here, but I do know I'm definitely interested in being her friend (at the least) and possibly something more if I'm lucky.
>>
>>17451322

Oh fuck, it's heavily raining.

>Become useless.
>>
>>17451911
>I barely remember anything from that night
>Yeah all I really remember is a lot of drinking and a lot of making out
Sorted.

Don't bet on her bringing it up because she won't. Bring it up casually and you'll get a better feel for things by how she responds.
>>
File: gahhhhfrig.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gahhhhfrig.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>17451920
DELETE THIS
>>
>>17451911
Guy here, hope you don't mind. My experience has been when women say 'I was too drunk to remember last night' it usually means mistakes were made that shouldn't be brought up ever.

That said, you'd probably be pretty safe teasing her about making out. How she takes it will give you your answer of how to go from there.
>>
When meeting a new girl where things seem to go well, does 1 moment of coming off as a dick due to misunderstanding might fuck up things?
>>
File: The grillz never came..jpg (120KB, 682x767px) Image search: [Google]
The grillz never came..jpg
120KB, 682x767px
Ladies, why do 80% of you not like having your pussy eaten?

I have asked several different ones but it all comes down to them being self conscious about how it smells, tastes and if they haven't showered recently.

These are all good reasons but almost all grillz have NO problem sucking my cock even if: I haven't showered or just got done fuck their pussy (sometimes ass; those nasty sluts).

I mean it saves me the trouble of going down but I like to lick their clit since is usually makes them cum very quickly and then I get my hour of head.
>>
>>17451967
Why are 80% of your posts shitposts?
>>
>>17451936
First impressions count, but I'd say a single slip up won't necessarily kill your chances, especially if she's aware it was a misunderstanding.

Like hell I overlooked a date being a dick on purpose, he was like overly dickish to these kids but the kids were being lil shits, he was just over the top about it. It was just that one time though, so I was like, eh ok I'll probe further.
>>
>>17451969
This
>>
>>17449767
Used to be 5.5" jerking off, and 6" when with a girl. But now i'm 5.5" jerking off and 6" with a girl, can only ever get half chub and viagra doesn't work all that well....what the fuck is happening to me
>>
>>17451978
***now im 5.5" with a girl***, sorry fucked that up.
>>
>>17451969
>>17451975

Pareto Principle; 80% shitposts, 20% real advice.

If I went though thread by thread and gave legitimate advice to every individual then I would never see the sun.

If you look at my posts there is some truth to my stories and/or advice.

But most of the people on /adv/ ask the stupidest questions over and over.

I try to discourage that.
>>
File: image_2197.jpg (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image_2197.jpg
79KB, 400x300px
>>17451969
Agreed.
>>
File: Double Laugh.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Double Laugh.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>17451969
>>17451975
>>17451997

What's wrong kids?

Can't find anything to retort with?

At the very least just use old reliable and call me a faggot since everyone else knows you've been BTFO.
>>
>>17452019
Name fags of /adv/ everybody.
>>
>>17452020
He used to be a signaturefag so i guess this is an improvement.
>>
>>17451994
>discouraging shitposts y using shitposts
>>
File: 1394589333161.jpg (132KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
1394589333161.jpg
132KB, 310x440px
>>17452022
>tfw just filtered him

i feel like these threads have improved already
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>17452020
>>17452022

I saw that Pegasus guy use a name and I liked the name High-tech Lowlife since it seemed pretty based.

>>17452053

If I give Black Flag advice to get them interested and they reveal even more intimate details about themselves then give them horrible advice and make fun of them; it weeds out the Deltas.
>>
>>17452068

i agree but the only thing is I...he can just get a new ip address on his router and pc. then theres the fact that you he can just change the way he types and no post his same pics and gifs over and over.

You can slow me down but you can't stop me.

I'm here forever, Comrade.
>>
>>17452095
do you know how filtering works nigga? it filters the name you use, no ip or way you type affects the filter. a trip being able to post without a trip is impossible so i'll happily never see your posts again.
>>
File: b4e.jpg (30KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
b4e.jpg
30KB, 500x338px
I haven't heard from my gf, she was supposed to leave to tech school from air force bmt on Monday. I called her phone and it said not available on Monday, then today somebody else answerd and I asked for her and he said wrong number. Do you think her mom cancelled her phone? We have been together for 8 years so I don't think she'd change her number and not tell.me even if she wanted to break up
>>
>>17452097

If that is all true then how did you see that post?
>>
>>17452097

Oh sorry I also meant to say that I won't use a name anymore either.
>>
>>17452108
you took your name off to post it dingus. you've got it off for now but you'll go back to being a name later.
>>
slow down you know you can't catch me I move too fast on the gas don't chase me. slow down
>>
File: 1463619313073.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1463619313073.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
>>17452110
>being so autistic that you stop being a namefag just so one anon can see your shitposts
Goddamn HighTech I knew you were an autist but this is a whole new level for you.
>>
>>17452105
Are you the guy who poested about your gf not contacting you while she's in the army?
M80, it's time to move on...
>>
>>17452113
>>17452119

sorry thought you guys were tech savvy with the IPs and whatnot thats what i get for assuming mirite? the name meant nothing to me hence i didn't use a tripcode or secure tripcode

i might even start giving bits of good advice to lure you into a false sense of security :3
>>
girls. would you find it weird if a guy named his penis? do you name your vagina?
>>
>>17452158
As a dude, I find that incredibly weird. Unironically assigning any personifying qualities to your genitalia, like calling your nuts "boys" is weird.
>>
>>17450160
please don't take the name fags advice ever, even if its good advice
>>
>>17452069
The Fire Rises!

Also shout out to my man Alphonse!
>>
File: tEUpEUz.gif (935KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tEUpEUz.gif
935KB, 500x283px
Isn't 150 posts a little soon for this thread to be completely derailed?
>>
What are women's thoughts on stick shift?
>>
>>17452354
I prefer automatic. Much smoother rides, imo. Either that or I have yet to meet a single person that can actually drive a stick well.
>>
File: 1470688763525.png (1MB, 655x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1470688763525.png
1MB, 655x1137px
>>17452350

Nobody expects the Pegasus Inquisition!

>>17452354
Makes my pussy purr like a white girl at a rap concert
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 433x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 433x594px
How skinny is too skinny for guys? I'm 6'5 and 179 lbs and really slim. I kinda look like this guy.
>>
>>17452374
Other than the veins and face he looks fine to me. Though the obviously bulky tshirt could either be working for or against him. I can't tell, tshirt makes him look a tad fat in my book but I can tell it's just the tshirt at least.
>>
>>17452374

why does ryan miller look so depressed all the time
>>
Girls

I'm very worried.. i haven't had sex in 5 years. And I'm going to be spending 2 days with a girl I really, really like. I'm worried I'm not going to preform well if we have sex. The #1 most important thing to me is that she is completely satisfied. I don't even care if I cum. I just want her to have the time of her life. We will only have 2 days together, and it could be a very long time before I see her again. So I want this experience to be very memorable for the both of us. I'm just worried I'm going to disappoint her. She means a lot to me. I really want her to enjoy it as much as possible..

... How do I not screw up..?
>>
>>17452378
I'm pretty sure it's the shirt making him look bulky. He's a professional athlete so it's probably not fat. I usually wear more form fitting button up shirts instead of big t shirts.

>>17452383
Because he had to live and play in Buffalo.
>>
>>17452402
Eh, muscle, fat, same result. Look big=look bad in my book. Only acceptable muscle to me is abs, but even then it gets creepy if they're super defined.
>>
>>17451280
>>17451334
Thanks for the answers.
>>
How ugly get laid?????????
>>
>>17452472

Wear bag over head.
>>
>>17452484
lol, where can I buy bag-clothes?
>>
Ladies,

What are some of the best ways to earn your trust? I'm getting to know this girl and we (a small group) had plans tonight to stargaze. Someone bailed, however, and she said that she is still really finicky about hanging alone with guys that she doesn't know as well.

I'm honestly not blaming her at all, I'm more curious than anything. I've never done anything against the consent of another person, nor do I ever plan to, but I'm curious how to cross that threshold in the future, and what makes a woman comfortable with being with a man alone after they meet.
>>
>>17452521
Eh, you'll just have to spend more time with her on her own terms, which sounds like a group thing. I'll admit, if you were just a mutual friend I've maybe spoken to a couple times, I would feel a bit off about going stargazing when everyone I knew bailed. Seeing a move? Getting a bite to eat? Sure. Going out in the woods in the middle of the night? Nah. lol.
I think it was the activity more than anything. Most chicks have a rule of thumb that the first date or first one on one meeting should always be midday in a public place. Unless she's super triggered by a past experience, I think she should probably only take 1 or 2 dates like that before she's comfortable enough with you to be more private. Though its possible she could feel fine with you after a couple hours. Who knows.
>>
for both genders: how does good pussy taste and smell?

mine tastes like lemonade and doesn't smell like too much and desu i really love licking my pussy juice from my fingers after masturbating but i dunno. my boyfriend has never eaten me out because he had a bad past experience with another girl, isn't very sexually experienced, etc. but i think he might soon, and i'm a way over worried about good taste/smell.
>>
How is babby formed?
>>
File: Alien vs Predator.gif (2MB, 286x218px) Image search: [Google]
Alien vs Predator.gif
2MB, 286x218px
>>17452340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVUaf9DBY60

FOR YOU
>>
Any females that experienced 8" penis or more? How was it? Would you hover around there or would you rather a smaller one?
>>
>>17452588
Most girls in my experience have a salty taste, the smell may be stronger some days but it's not bad, it's arousing. If she's got an infection it may smell and taste like stinky fish, but I think that it's not your case, since you like licking your wet fingers (hot desu).
>>
File: 1470558485740.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470558485740.gif
2MB, 200x150px
For any gender really

Guy here. I going out with a girl I started talking to for a month.

I'm nervous as shit..

Initially I asked her one day
>"Hey, what are you doing Sunday? I was thinking maybe we can go out and get something to eat?"

She only mentioned she was busy on Sunday, but how about another day? I said ok. From there we kinda planned together what to do. I gave suggestions (zoo, coffee shop, archery range, etc.) Doesn't mind coffee and suggested bowling.

Out of nowhere on Monday she texted me
>"What time you get off work on Friday? Wanna go bowling after work? I can't do weekends for a few weeks coz of my freelance job (game designing)"

Tomorrow is the day and self doubt is taking over..
>what if she is just being nice
>what if she has a boyfriend or just not interested
>what if I fuck up

I'm trying to be confident but don't know what to do. How to show/display interest that says "hey we should date?"
>>
>>17449810
fake it til you make it
don't give a single red fuck
do.not.give.a.single.red.fuck.
>>17450042
probably, at least she thinks so
>>17450733
girls do shit like that for no good reason
>>17452588
smells like skin with a bit of sweat, tastes like that too
>>
Any ladies can weigh in on pros/cons of getting an IUD? Preferably, non-hormonal.

Or experiences with a BC sponge? Can you cum inside a woman with a sponge? Or is it assumed that you'd still pull out?

I'm exploring BC options with my gf. I have a lot of issues cumming with condoms on.
>>
>>17449767
>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships

Oh. I've cuddled with strangers and a couple friends before. Why not? o_O
>>
I'm a dude. For some reason, I can only pick up dudes, rather than being able to pick up both dudes and girls, even if I try Tinder and such. What do?
>>
>>17452680
Find the cutest boy you can find and dress as a girl.
>>
If you're homesick in what ways could a significant other help?

Visiting home isn't an immediate option.
>>
Both genders: When you say you like someone who's funny/has a good sense of humor, what exactly do you mean or desire the most?

Groan inducing puns, clever observations, running in jokes, irony, etc
>>
>>17452695
Make good food and cuddle together
>>
>>17452671

IUD works pretty well until I feel it with my cock.

I think she was petite so they weren't able to put it back far enough.
>>
>>17452708
Being physically together isn't possible for the time being.
>>
>>17452721
You can feel it?I figured they'd round it out or something.
>>
>>17452119
Luckily he always seems to save his pictures with unique filenames, so you can slowly filter out his posts that way.
>>
>>17452862

>Not to self, randomize picture and gif file names.

Like I said before nigger:

You can slow my down but you can't stop me.

>>17452773

Typically no but I guess the doctor didn't put it in far/deep enough.
>>
>>17452867
>You can slow my down but you can't stop me.
But what's the point?

Pegasus is at least funny sometimes and Reality occasionally had some gems of good advice. You just remind me of Yahoo Answers.
>>
>>17452873

>But what's the point?

What's the point of anything, really?

For the lulz, the glory and the fame.

Or just because.
>>
File: 1461714605052.jpg (85KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1461714605052.jpg
85KB, 442x650px
Dating a really insecure girl that's basically exactly what I'm looking for in a woman except for all the shit tests. How do i get past all of these shit tests? she just left 45 mins ago, going home on a 20 minute drive, and will not respond to "did you make it home safe?" I just know this is another shit test. I have no proof other than the past thousand of them, but I know it.
>>
Girls: I try not to stare at things but I can't help it. Not necessarily staring at women sexually but I enjoy observing the behavior of people in general. When you turn and lock eyes with a guy, do you think worse of him if he turns away or if he continues to glare?
>>
>>17452906
>texting
A person who texts instead of emails isn't worth dating.
>>
File: it's shy.gif (2MB, 321x245px) Image search: [Google]
it's shy.gif
2MB, 321x245px
Is a shy smile from across the room and then looking away enough of a "I like you" signal for guys to understand?
>>
>>17452906
Hope she dies giving roadhead to Lashawn
>>
File: Washing_Pole.gif (3MB, 189x127px) Image search: [Google]
Washing_Pole.gif
3MB, 189x127px
>>17452923
ok poorfag, try living in a country worth anything and explaining to every single friend why their phone company is ripping them off and why they should stop paying them, just so they can talk to you and simultaneously isolate themselves from everybody else they know.
>>
>>17452927
>poor
No, I just have standards, unlike you.
>>
>>17452925
maybe if you're in middle school, otherwise fuck no; try, i don't know, maybe talking to him? touch his shoulder when you walk up to him? laugh at anything stupid he says, and if you're really bold, figure out a way to ask or bring up his gf in conversation.
>>
File: 1470061346752.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1470061346752.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>17452925
lol no
What's with you women and your fear of just saying you're into someone
>>
Saw the guy I dated for two months, he ended it about two months ago. I went to talk to him when I saw him (I was avoiding him but saw him in another town where neither of us live but both got jobs close to each other so fml) and now he is back in my constantly.

I know he is not good for me anyway, that's kind of the reason he ended it and because we were too different in his opinion (I'm the good girl and he is kind of a bad boy but still a nerd) but I was willing to look past most things. I just keep thinking about the nice times we had together. This is just because I saw him again after a while right, and it will go away soon? But god I like him so much ;_;
>>
>>17452957
Back in my mind constantly*
>>
File: IMG_17.png (487KB, 519x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_17.png
487KB, 519x643px
girls i had plastic surgery a few months ago (orbital rim implant) + fillers

am i handsome now?
>>
>>17452925
Its not a signal, it's a possible signal that will make the guy think "what if she likes me?" And most guys will say "as if" and ignore it. The egomaniacs will say "how could she not?" and approach you. So depends on who you want to attract
>>
>>17452960
eyes too small wouldnt bang
>>
>>17452956
Same thing with men.
>>
>>17452960
Yeah you're pretty cute.
>>
>>17452977
only pretty cute? wtf so i can't be a model
>>
>>17452938
It's hard to do shoulder touching type of stuff because we only see each other at work and I don't want people gossiping about us. I should try compliments maybe. Asking about a gf is too bold for me.
>>
>>17452960
The nose is weird but otherwise good face.
>>
>>17451189
35-27-42 here and I feel your pain
>>
my gf is pretty hot. 8or9/10 . 5ft3 big tits decent ass nice legs. pretty dumb but idc. sometimes when we fuck she wants to pretend shes like creepily young. its becoming more frequent. ive addressed it if she wanted to talk about it or something. im decent looking but im no catch so the sex has been great aside from tjat. what the fuck do i do. any females have this kink? is it normal?
>>
>>17453001

>42

Doesn't that mean you have a big ass, though? So what's the problem? I was under the assumption that wide hips meant a big booty.
>>
>>17453004
You know in the real world objects usually have depth

This means that it could be extremely wide but 1 atom thick

Work on your spatial intelligence
>>
>>17453011
Then their notation of measurements such as "42" mean absolutely nothing, using your example. They should have no reason to be distressed by a large hip number, if it has nothing to do with the likelihood that their ass is flat or bubble. What you imply is that it's random chance regardless of the width of the hips. If that's the case, their concerns about being "42" mean absolutely nothing, and that measurement means nothing, because regardless of width, they could have a flat ass or big ass.
>>
>>17453003
Like "hey daddy why did you pick me up from school so early? What's that in your pants?" Or "fuck me daddy, fuck your sweet little angel!"? Sounds to me like you shouldn't have children with this woman.
>>
>>17452683
But how do I date women though? I've gotten close to dating, but only with some certain friends.
>>
>>17452969
post your face then you ugly bitch, i'm probably more attractive then your ugly boyfriend
>>
>>17453017
My ass is thicker than an atom but the problem with measurements that have such a big difference is that it's hard to find clothes that look flattering.
For example if I want to wear a t shirt or anything remotely drapey, you don't see the 27" waist. I have broader shoulders too so I look like a giant box. Sometimes dresses or pants don't fit right either. Real easy to look frumpy and chunky even if you're not
>>
>>17453003
I'm female and I have a fetish for loli because they're cute. And the man's body is bigger in comparison to the loli which is hot but I wouldn't want to roleplay it in real life. It would feel too weird.
>>
>>17453047
Get your shit tailored
>>
File: 1466738613351.png (331KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
1466738613351.png
331KB, 580x820px
>>17453058
not mentioned in this post : major personality disorders
>>
>>17453063
Whatever do you mean, I'm perfectly normal.
>>
File: 1470977863369.png (49KB, 580x603px) Image search: [Google]
1470977863369.png
49KB, 580x603px
>>17453076
Of course you are Princess, surely you've never cut yourself or had mental breakdowns over trivial things
>>
>>17453081
Haha, well you got me. And this isn't even the weirdest thing I'm into.
>>
File: snowhoodie.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
snowhoodie.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
>>17453087
I know, I've had an ex like you

You might even be her kek
>>
>>17453090
Nobody on this planet knows I'm into weird porn so it's not me. I'm pretty normal on the outside.
>>
>>17453087
Most interesting girl I saw on Tinder was into masculine, violent, dominant Blaziken.
That's honestly better than the celibate christian or jewish girls I usually see where I live.
>>
>>17453098
Oh well, good then

She was a complete normalfag herself but wanted to be raped and dressed as a cat
>>
Guys: do I have anger issues? Or is this somewhat understandable?

Today I was with my dad in public near the bathrooms and it was an alright day. He asks if I want to go to the toilet and I say no, then he starts making poop jokes and says that I 'have to let it flow out or it will get stuck' while there are 10 other people near us. I have never appreciated poop jokes. and I was so grossed out that I snapped and told him to shut up and that I don't have to go. I felt bad 5 sec after and calmed myself down.

Earlier this month I snapped at a friends cat who likes to claw at stuff .and decided to claw at some stitches I had just gotten from a bad accident. I flew into a rage and called it a 'fucking bitch' but calmed down immediately and apologized to the cat, who luckily didn't really get me.
>>
>>17453128
Understandable. Parents are shitty people and they deserve to be put into their proper place: below their children.
>>
File: New-Leto-Joker.png (699KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
New-Leto-Joker.png
699KB, 620x375px
>>17453128
>called a cat a bitch

Twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>17453129
So I'm a piece of shit then? Ugh I don't know what is going on lately. People tell me I am so cheerful but then I just fly into a rage so easily over dumb shit. My only excuse is that I'm still mildly disabled from that accident. I haven't been able to wash my hands at all still :/ I'm really hoping this anger will go away after I get healed
>>
>>17451189

My ex-girlfriend was fat but she had good size boobs and an excellent ass; it was big but had lift.

As she gets older it's going to look horrible but in the here and now, I miss it.
>>
>>17453128
Honestly need more examples to get a proper feel for your personality, but it's clear that you get frustrated rather easily.
>>
>>17452960
If I was told someone in the room was an alien I'd probably shoot you first
>>
what do women think about /pol/?
>>
>>17453128
The dad thing was kind of reasonable. Tact is important and all that. The cat not so much, it's a dumb animal that doesn't know better.
>>
>>17453098
The weird porn part maybe not, but if you actually cut yourself and break down over trivial stuff I'd bet money people think you're less normal than you think.
>>
>>17453141
Oh, ok. Um, earlier this week I encountered a racist old shopkeeper who spoke to me in exaggerated slow English and I just responded to her glaring in a very pissed off tone. And I really wanted to report her to corporate and tell her to her face that she was going to die soon. I felt very frustrated, but I did not do either those things and I managed to get past it. So you're right I do get blindingly frustrated.

Um, another example is when I get stressed with my mom I deflect blame off of me and focus on what she did wrong like 'you didn't tell me we were doing __, if you told me , I wouldn't have __' and then I repeat stupid arguments very heatedly that go nowhere, but if you give me 30 min I will calm down and talk about the issue logically
>>
I said something really stupid to my new bf, which I meant nothing by. He took offense which is completely logical after I thought about it. He tried to talk to me about it but I kind of shut like a clam - why!? I should have immediately communicated my thoughts to him. Instead I got extremely upset with myself and then started crying.. What a mess. He thought I wanted to break up with him! Which is so far from anything I'd want to do. After a lot of time and frustration, I squeezed a few stupid words out and he says he forgives me. Really I'm an idiot / nutcase and I should just off myself because I'm incapable of a relationship.

Everything's been very nearly perfect and the only faults have been mine. I have a terrible feeling I will just let him down more and more. I'd appreciate /adv/ice if any. Tbh I've been thinking about seeing a shrink, even though I kind of hate them in concept because you're paying them to pretend to be your friend and give advice anyone else is capable is giving you.
>>
>>17453200
Communicate, tell him how you feel. A relationship is a dialogue.
>>
>>17453200
>I said something really stupid to my new bf, which I meant nothing by. He took offense which is completely logical after I thought about it.
Just what did you say? That said, you need to address whatever it was that made you clam up. Fear? Anxiety? You can't expect to make any progress until you narrow down the source.

You're also setting up a therapist on the wrong foot. They're not there to be your friend, but to help you flesh out deep rooted issues that your average joe actually doesn't have the knowledge to deal with.
>>
>>17453277
Liar. Therapists aren't there to help you, they're to help society by turning people into mindless conformists.
>>
File: 1442033744589.jpg (242KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
1442033744589.jpg
242KB, 540x610px
>>17453288
CRAWLING
IN
MY SKIN
>>
Just had my first massage ever and it was fucking awesome. I wish I could be touched like that by a woman and not have to pay :(

Having a bad family really does fuck up any relationship you would ever want doesn't it
>>
>>17453302
Wasn't a 'happy ending' just to clarify. Was just a lot better than I expected it would be
>>
>>17453295
That's an indirect appeal to authority.
>>
File: 1465786147543.png (1MB, 1280x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1465786147543.png
1MB, 1280x1092px
>>17453332
It's a direct appeal to my dick
>>
For both:

I don't understand dating, like at all.

Since I permanently have dysphasia and dyslexia, understanding things is more difficult for me, unless its something else entirely which I have yet to discover.

And I also take things too seriously and too literally, which can confuse me or even offend me, making socializing more difficult, and they in turn can find me weird because of those things.

I don't know if this even counts as self labeling.

So what am I supposed to do to make dating women easier for me, or am I doomed from the moment I was born?
>>
>talk to girl online
>we get pretty friendly
>suddenly struck with anxiety about the thought of talking to her
>don't want to message her now

what is this
>>
I'm living abroad and I make some mistakes while speaking the language. The main question is, do girls care if I talk to them but my grammar is bad? Does it make me less-attractive?
>>
I only want Oral sex due to STD and Preggo paranoia, how do I hint/clue you females that I want oral only?

Fingering and toy play is also nice.

As long as you take a shower every 5 hours that is.

Also brush your teeth five times per day.

Also wash your armpits 3 times per day.

Actually use a hazmat suit just in case.

Am I too paranoid of parasitic infection or is it my bacterial marketing talking?
>>
Girls

What is the best way to pleasure a woman with a flat chest. I wiukd be talking A cup level here. There are no boobs to play with so around the chest area, what to do?
>>
I don't understand why do they say women are emphatic and caring. Yes, they smile, cook for you, take take care of you, but they don't actually care about you. I always get the feeling that my wife and women in general simply does not care about their man's feelings, emotions and thoughts. When they do that, that's just usually a bait. This made me kinda hate and despise women. It's one thing that beauty is obviously a bait for men, but I had to realize that kindness is also nothing more that that.

It's not really a question, but rather an observation, and I would like to know if I'm right or not, if others feel the same or not.
>>
>>17453532
>tfw been in preggo paranoia for almost two months since we had a scare
>only had sex twice since and i was grinding my teeth till the next period
>haven't had sex since

When she figures out that it's the reason we haven't been doing it lately she'll probably be mad at me for being so paranoid about it.
>>
>>17453546
You are wrong. Its likely a cultural thing. Get better company or fix your mindset.
>>
>>17453277
It's embarrassing to say. Anyways, I do not think it is anxiety. I think I zone out, and I was thinking except it was extremely hard to actually put my thoughts together to say something cohesive, like I was trying to grab the thought to shove it out of my mouth and it would slip from me whenever I tried, entirely losing the train of thought so I had to reform it. Mind went blank and I'd look at him which conveyed messages i did not mean to. Fear sounds more accurate but what am i afraid of? Worsening the situation, maybe, but saying nothing had that effect too. This "clamming up" happens often for me in bad situations.

Also I've had therapists before, many years ago I struggled heavily with depression. They really weren't useful at all. They told me i had ptsd and wanted to talk about my childhood although I am fairly certain my depression stemmed from the fact I was close to absolutely no one and stayed indoors all day and that I don't have ptsd. On that note, I moved 100mi away from my parents and am close to nobody but this guy. However I'm occupied with school and work so I'm okay.
>>
>>17453538
suck those nipples till they're chapped, i like girls with tiny boobies, also still rub them because even though they're not large they're still sensitive
>>
>>17451367
>yfw the post asking about bait is actually bait
>>
>>17452387

Someone. Please
>>
I'm 18 and already feel like I've failed at life. I'm not bad looking, I'm not dumb, made some questionable decisions but I'm trying to make up for them; but I just can't seem to form new relationships.

Probably has something to do with not being too fond of family, parents divorce, bad growing up, raised by the internet, blah, blah, blah. Despite it being mostly generic 1st world problems, it's kind of fucked me up.

If I generally like someone and somewhat agree with who they are as a person, what they stand for, how they present themselves; then provided I'm just talking to them I think I can form a really good relationship.

But fake people, people who put up a front, people who care so much about pointless shit; which it seems is a large majority of the people I've been running into lately are; I just can't stand it.

It's just one of those many nights that I get feels for being lonely old isolated me, just wish I had my own house, own life, a girl who's decent that I can trust laying in bed watching Avatar or some shit with me

Any females or males have any advice? I think finding financial independence would sort of spark a chain of positive events and throw me rolling towards happiness. But being 18, doing decent in highschool, semester of University under the belt but now taking 6 months off because switching degrees and course doesn't start until next year. Meanwhile I'm getting 4 hours of work a week at a supermarket and surviving off of my slowly diminishing savings because I hate spending money. I've even had to apply for benefits and go to a job centre which makes me really feel like I've hit rock bottom. I can't even be bothered starting my resume because I'm that unmotivated. Help me? Maybe? pls?
>>
>>17453778
Me again.

Just wish I was a caveman, or a monk, or had my life planned out for me in some way, shape or form.

Having a life in a decent place in the world sort of gives you the ability to start down any path, but growing up in a household that has always generated fear around anything outside the walls of the 'home' itself, a household that for the most part has shunned change and promoted a strict routine and strict guideline to stick to; man it's really just fucked me up.

A quick note to any future parents. Teach your kid(s) caution, to make smart decisions, calculated risks, or avoid detrimental risks but never cause them to shy away from opportunity and decent change. It's easy to tell your kids, "do this, do that, take this opportunity, take that opportunity!" But if you, yourself, have been working the same job for 30 years. Never been promoted, have never taken up extra hours to try rid yourself of financial burden, have always talked negatively about everything and everyone in life. When you, yourself, have never even attempted to stimulate some sort of positive change for you and your family.

When you have never done any of that, don't be surprised or resent your kid when your kid turns out to be walking down the same pathway.

fuck
>>
yo guys is it bad if my dick is swollen after mastrubating too much? Last night I got drunk and was facetiming with my girlfriend and we started to do that together and did it for a really long time. Google says its fine but I figured you guys will give me worst case scenario.
>>
>>17453778
You really can't fail at the entirety of life at only 18. Even if you're rock bottom now, you have many years to raise yourself up. It sounds like you have too much time on your hands brooding about things. I'd suggest taking up some local volunteering. You may meet people you like, raise your self esteem by helping the community, and get a nice thing to put in your resume.
>>
Ladies, I'm confused as to whether or not my ex is trying to manipulate me or not.

She and I got into an argument where we basically broke up last week. It took about four days until we started talking again, but we have indeed started talking and she seems to miss me to a certain extent.

She's now on a date with someone else, and staying with him for four days. Meanwhile she's been sending me snaps, but I have not been paying attention to anything that she's been doing at all. Quite frankly, I don't care about what she's up to anymore.

Yesterday, she messaged me out of the blue (which she really never did when we were together) and said "hey omg everything is terrible".

I asked her what was up and tried to get her to respond, which she did, but she was honestly fine.

She playing games with me bruh? I'm thinkin she is
>>
>>17453921
Yep she is
>>
>>17453922
I'm thinking that I might just ignore her from this point on. I'm not about to be manipulated by her anymore. Think that's good?
>>
Girls, I'm not sure if I really need help or if I'm just overthinking things.

My girlfriend recently basically admitted I was a rebound at first, and that when her ex asked her why she was dating me she told him that without him what did it matter.
She says I wasn't really a rebound though, and that she's in love with me and that while she was nervous about getting in a relationship with me at first now she thinks I'm the best guy she's ever dated.

But in my eyes it's complicated because she wanted to and tried to stay friends with her ex even while we've been dating (they were best friends for a couple years before they dated for a short while). Now he's distancing himself from her and she says it upsets her that he doesn't even want to talk to her and be friends.

She's really sweet and I care about her a lot, and when she first told me about the rebound conversation with her ex I didn't really think about it because we'd been dating for a while and I didn't think it was a big deal I guess.
But for some reason it's been in my mind all day and it's really bugging me. I feel like I want to say something to her but I'm not sure what.

Is this just some annoying thought that I shouldn't pay any mind? Should I talk to her about it? Would it only make trouble for our relationship?

I feel silly
>>
females, is it true you use toilet paper even when you only go pee-pee?
>>
>>17453945
My bf wants to stay friends with an ex LDR that they basically had only a relationship online and through the phone and broke up only a few months before he and I started dating.

It weighed so heavily on me and he'd basically "continue their friendship" by talking on the phone late nights. While I felt silly, it drove me insane being annoyed with the thought. Because I knew he'd be jealous if I was talking to some dude at night. I saw messages on his phone with her and they appeared flirtacious. She said "I'm really drunk." He said "Yes!:)" then "You'll still call me tonight?" And she said "Yea:)" and I died a little on the inside.

I gave him an ultimatum. And he attempted to downplay my worries at first. Saying I was too sensitive, nothing was happening, etc. So we broke up. Then a couple of days later (after talking about it to our mutual friends for advice I guess), he cried his eyes out asking me to come back to him and how he'd cut contact.

It really gives me red flags when people still want to talk to their exs. It feels like no matter how it ended, friendship leaves an open door to the possibility of rekindling a relationship.
>>
My gf is literally a 10/10, she's a model that gets a lot of work. Way out of my league. I thought I'd be cool with it, obviously, but it makes me insecure as fuck being with her sometimes. It gets even worse when I'm hanging out with her and her male model friends are around, even if they're gay. We've been dating 8 months.

Ladies, how should I address her?
>>
>>17450410
Yes, they do
>>
>>17453880
Thanks for the advice. I think you're completely right but it's a lot easier said than done. I'm someone who enjoys doing as little as possible and shys away from nearly any sort of change.

I bet if the girl of my dreams fell right into my lap I'd still be contemplating it and then end up deciding it's not worth the hassle and things are fine how they are.

It's hard to change yourself.
>>
>>17453932
Sure
>>
>>17453997
Not him but trust me, once you hit 24 or 25 you're going to want to kill your 18 year old self if you don't take advantage of your age NOW
>>
>>17453958
I don't want to end it with her but it really hurts me that she admitted I was so much lesser to her than her ex when we started out. And that she was still talking to him, and telling him about me. Like she was trying to make him jealous.

I'm at work (well at lunch) and I just feel deflated and really upset. We had the conversation two nights ago and it's just really hitting me now.

I don't feel good, and I don't feel happy that the guy she wanted more than me is someone she's still trying to be friends with.
>>
>>17454012
What does take advantage of your age even mean?

Fuck as many girls as possible just because I can and I've got my youth on my side? Destroy my body by getting drunk as much as I can? Destroy my hearing going to clubs as frequently as possible?

Maybe I'm being a faggot but I crave something more substantial. Yet in saying it I'm not the slightest bit interested in changing anything to achieve it.

It may all sound a bit edgy but I consider a happy life to be any life in which you effect as little people as possible in a detrimental way, and don't end up offing yourself in the process. Anything greater than that comes at a bonus I guess.

I'll probably end up regretting many missed opportunities like 99% of the world, but I've already experienced a better life than a large majority of the population is even close to.

I'm in one of those shitty late night feels mood so this all might sound a bit retarded but I guess it's just all the fundamental shit I try to live by and my brain seems to try make decent sense of it all.
>>
>>17454024
I was honestly not for giving ultimatums and I didn't want to end it with my bf either. His excuse for talking to her was "If I just drop her, I'm being an asshole."

Well, I gave him a choice to either be an asshole to me or an asshole to her.

I had been with my bf for a long time. And after feeling deflated for so long, I eventually was ready to accept that our relationship may end. I didn't want it to, but I was unhappy and tired of feeling unhappy. You should never feel like the silver medal of your partner.
>>
Is that jequeling or whatever it's called bullshit ? It's the thing they say you can grow your perks some?

I'm about 6.5x5 and would like to gain an extra inch in length and half an inch in girth. I'm not really insecure with my penis just semi insecure I think most of it stems from my skin color though
>>
>>17454039
Thank you for being so helpful
>>
>>17453961
male here, felt like answering
If she is a reasonable person and not a vapid personality and so on, I think the thing that she would prefer is that you understand both members in this relationship as equals, regardless of physical traits, social prestige and so on, and that you behave that way. You know, there is a reason she is with you, and not with some of her male model friends. To her, you are more important than all of those guys. Again, if she's genuine/reasonable.

do you get an insecurity feeling when you're in public or in a friends circle or during intimate situations between you and her? You might ask yourself whether there are differences in the ways people treat her and how people treat you or other stimuli in the environment that may contribute to that insecurity. Maybe it's something in the way she behaves. If she's a model, I could imagine she acts very confidently and extrovert in public and social interactions (simple biased assumption by me, wouldn't be surprised, it's probably part of the job). From my own experience, having people around like that while you yourself may be more silent/shy/introvert etc. can be unnerving and akward.
>>
>>17454042
Lol auto correct. I meant to say grow your penis some.
>>
>>17454039
Piggybacking here

Give an ultimatum to yourself, not the other person, it's better this way.
>>
>>17454049
What do you mean exactly?
>>
How do you make friends? And how do you find/make the right friends?
>>
>>17454053
When you give someone an ultimatum you are forcing them to change against their will, this makes their 'change' very frail and they will most likely always miss their old self and revert back at some point.
If you explain/discuss what is bothering you and say to yourself "if no changes happen i'm out" and the person willingly changes it is much more profound and if it doesn't happen then that's too bad and you move on.
>>
>>17454012

That's not true.

I'm 25, I've had sex once in the past 5 years. I don't look back and think "damn.. I should have fucked more girls".

Fuck it. Who cares.
>>
>>17453961
girl here hello

you've acknowledged that it makes you feel insecure, which is good. honestly, i think it would be fine to just sit her down and say, "i'm not quite sure what can be done about this, but i need to talk to you" and tell her that being around her/her model friends sometimes makes you insecure. if she's reasonable/actually cares about you, she'll be willing to talk out with you what makes you insecure, what can be done, etc. but just make sure you're careful and don't accidentally blame her for anything, make sure she knows you don't want her to quit her job or something, you're just talking about your feels.

also, what might help too, is hitting the gym/eating better if you don't, just for your own self esteem.

good luck, dude. i hope it works out.
>>
girls one question
can you tell when a man has no friends or has few of them?
i have few friends and im pretty sure most of them dont like me a lot just tolerate me, and god damn i need a girlfriend because i feel like im missing out on life
>>
>>17454066
Oh that makes sense
>>
Thread almost dead, but I can't search this well in google:

Basically, what does it mean when a girl texts a word in between slashes like 4chan format, i.e. /word/? I think she's just being playful/flirty... but I've literally never seen it.

Maybe she's just an anon?!?!?!
>>
>>17454042
1. why would you want to ask specifically women that.
2. http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a4189/jelqing/
3. intuitively I'd say expanding the blood vessels and stretching the whole thing makes your dick less hard when erect
>>
>>17454123
Nah it was meant for both genders. I don't know lol
>>
>>17454115
>The girlfriend fairy will magically fix my life!

Welp, good luck with that
>>
>>17454120
She's putting emphasis on it.
>>
>>17454130
actually i finally got my life on track after years of absolutely no friends, deppression, drug addiction and shit
and while i dont have a lot of social life i still have it, i dont have the constant need to kill myself anymore but i never managed to make a connection with a girl besides my oneitis and that ship has sailed and i want that connection with someone else
>>
>>17454133
Correct, thanks anon. I literally don't text and this chick has taught me so many text norms that I have no clue about...
>>
>>17452158
I don't find it weird because I've heard of guys naming it before. To me, it's kind of like when people refer to their junk or breast as boys/girls.
I have actually never thought of a naming my vag at all and I never met a girl who has but that doesn't mean those girls don't exist... Why do some guys name their penis anyway?
>>
>>17454171
because it's not just a hole, it has character and personality.
>>
>>17451189
>29 inch waist
Yeah well that is fat. And with. 38" hips you've got a 0.76 W:H ratio, which isn't very curvy.
>>
>>17454045
Thanks brah. She's really careful when it comes to peoples feelings, so I don't know why I'm even struggling with this.

Yeah around her work she's different, but from my experience that's normal for people so I never really paid much attention to it. When we're alone or out together or with close friends she drops her guard and is very different, but I like and admire both sides of her. She's tough as nails at work and it's a lot of fun to watch when I'm not in super insecure mode

I'm not really shy, it just depends on many different things but by default I'm kind, empathetic turned to 11(thanks mom and dad), and really social. I am really sensitive too whether it's empathy or my own feels, but I never had trouble reigning them in before. Like if a friend is really sad or anxious I feel that shit like it was my own, and the only emotion I can't really mimic is anger. I had to learn how to control my shit growing up though, otherwise life would've been impossible. Now it feels like they have complete control over me and I'm 8 again.

Whenever we go to one of her modeling sites though, I start questioning everything I say before I say it and this lasts all day, sometimes longer. It doesn't happen every time though, and I can't figure out why 20% of the time I'm normal me.

I do remember they were taking photos after a shoot for fun and she made me join in, then I heard the photographer say that it's a shame I'm not more muscular because then they might've even considered using the pictures we took together. I think that's what planted the seed now that I think about it, and this happened 3 weeks after we became exclusive which was roughly 3 months in.

>>17454081
Yeah I'm definitely going to do this. I also started hitting the gym right before we started dating, but I ended up with a back injury from streetball that took forever to heal because I couldn't sit home and rest as much as I was told. I'm back at it now but it's a process.
>>
>>17449767
Femanons, what does it mean when you cry during orgasm?
Wife cry's everytime she does.
>>
>>17454220
How about you ask her yourself.
>>
>>17454224
I did. She says she doesn't know why.
Thought this wasn't something could ask her mom or her friends
>>
>>17454220
Recently my bf made me cry when i was about to cum from oral. He kept teasing me and thought it was funny to make me almost cum, then stop.

I was kinda embarrassed since I've never cried before.

I think I just got emotionally overwhelmed and I didn't know how to physiologically respond.

I didn't feel any anger or sadness towards him.
>>
Why do people, male and female alike, find the need to have a significant other? I've never really understood this or the concept of romance. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I could never see myself in a relationship desu
>>
>>17454257
>overwhelmed
That's what I was chalking it up to. Every other time she cry's she doesn't like me seeing her.
>>
>>17453949
At least my ex did, because i'd sometimes find remains of toilet paper in her cunt. I think my current gf does too, but she actually cares about cleaning properly down there.
>>
>>17454267

>*tips fedora*
>>
>>17454291
Not a fedorafag. This is a legitimate question.
>>
>>17454267
People feel insignificant without somebody to tell them they're not, as they're one person in 7 billion. It really is a significant other. Its a bit of a plague on society at this point though.
>>
>>17454267
I don't think this can really be explained in some kind of rational/abstract/philosophical manner. it's probably something deeply ingrained in most brains by nature, and more simple and down-to-earth people (as in, nobody who questions such things in such a manner let alone discusses them on mongolian painting imageboards) probably see the question as silly as asking "why do people find the need to breathe?". The search for a partner is an instinctive drive rather than a decision made after long rational thought. You can't find an answer to the question of "why?" without going into behavioral biology. I feel the same is true about the decision to produce offspring. People just do.
We're still animals, much more than we're willing to admit. I'm not sure that what we call "love" is much different from what a cat or a monkey feels when she sees a potential mate and starts to feel attracted.
>>
>>17454267
companionship is just something that's innate in all mammals

however,there are very few species that practice monogamy like humans do.Penguins for example choose one mate and one mate only for life.

It's just embedded in our genes to feel loved/wanted
>>
>>17454267
I don't want kids but here's my reason. I want a friend and someone who cares about so when I'm sick they will take care. It also makes me feel good to help someone as well. Plus two incomes we will have a lot more disposable income to have fun.
>>
>>17454220
usually points to some sort of psychological issue with sex 9 times outta 10. She got any mental hang ups? Sexual or non?
>>
>>17454120
I do that as makeshift italicization since my phone can't actually italicize a word.
>>
File: riza_hawkeye_5043.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
riza_hawkeye_5043.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>>17451920
DELET THIS
>>
>>17452019
Ok faggot
>>
>>17452703
Sarcasm. Not memes, that's for sure.
>>
>>17452972
Men actually have competition.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.