[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg (135KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg
135KB, 600x800px
How do you get over the anxiety of pregnancy from sex?

>Meet this woman on tinder
>8/10
>huge tits
>huge ass
>slim
>texts me every day telling me all of the hot perverted things she wants us to do
>wants me to fuck her ass and cum on her face

I'm having a problem where I freak out after we have sex. Like I silently have a panic attack. I am scared to death that she is accidentally going to get pregnant any my entire life will be ruined.

Does this stop anybody from having sex? She has gotten very angry at me over it, she doesn't even want to use a condom. I'm thinking about just not having sex anymore because it freaks me out.
>>
>>17449765
I tell them condom or fuck off.
No joke.

I'm also scared of that I have a bright future.
>>
>>17449782
The other day she tried rubbing my dick against her pussy without a condom on. It touched a little bit. I know I'm being paranoid, but I'm worried that a bit of precum got into her vagina or something.

I'm also starting to worry that she has taken cum off my cock and rubbed it into her pussy, like she's trying to get pregnant or something. Why else would she not want to use a condom?

She keeps saying
"Most guys just tell me it's fine! I used the pull out method with a guy for like 5 months straight and it was fine!"
>>
>>17449782
Same here. No condom is a dealbreaker for me. There's no shame walking away from that.

I also talk to my sex partners about how they feel about abortion. You can't completely trust them not to change their mind later but at least you get an idea.
>>
>>17449782
>>17449802
>Implying you can't have children and a "bright future."
>>
File: 4L_fwzhIHSQ.jpg (138KB, 1079x659px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fwzhIHSQ.jpg
138KB, 1079x659px
>>17449765
I uhhhh. Am trying to wrap my head around my gf telling me she's pregnant.. Today, no shit bro. I don't even have a job and I'm 17, what ever future you got, is better then mine. I mean, I fuck the bitch daily, so it was bound to happen. But uhhhh, she's had some extremely weird mood swings and smelly piss and the list goes on and on. It's some real shit to be scared of. Tbh, my gf isn't the sexy to "society" but I love her to death. And it's not about looks for me, but those mood swings might have me jump'n off a bridge by month 9. Idk. Wrap your tool dude, this isn't a boat you want to be in. I'm pretty much... Fucked, I only have $2,000 saved up, and I have no clue how long that's gunna last, especially when she puffs up like a watermelon and her folks kick her out, cuz she's 16. I'm not in the "if" category, I'm mighty jealous of you.
>>
>>17449765
What I mean is.... Fucking run away as fast as you can before your fucked like I am.
>>
>>17449792
I think you have a greater chance of dying in a car accident tomorrow than you do of her getting knocked up from precum rubbed against the entrance.

You also seem paranoid about her trying to steal your jizz. But I admit I have met several women who specifically tried to get knocked up against their partners' will for petty reasons like trying to stop them from breaking up with them. So it does happen. But then I've also heard of women that just prefer not to use condoms. That doesn't give her a right to pressure you into not using a condom if you're not comfortable with it, though. It's better to be safe.

Even if she did successfully use the pull out method, that guy might have been less fertile than you. It's not a good argument against using condoms.

I say tell her you're using a rubber or she can take a hike.
>>
>>17449807
>Implying I want to have all my money go to a child of mine and not grow financially with sound investments to place myself in a better position before I do have a child.
>>
>>17449807
Maybe you could, but there's no reason to let somebody force you into it if you don't want that. Nobody has a right to tell OP to stick his dick in anything he doesn't want to.
>>
>>17449807
you can't have a child with some random slut and a bright future
>>
>>17449823
Tinder has loads of woman, throw your line out again, fdb bro.
>>
Last time we had sex, I used a rubber. I did not cum in her and I pulled out before I was done.

It was 5 days after the beginning of her period, so I think the chances of me getting her pregnant from that are low. I keep having like... extreme panic attacks thinking about it though. I don't think i'll be seeing her again at this point, or probably any woman off the internet.

Somebody please tell me I'm being irrational so I can calm the fuck down. Hooking up with women off the internet is a HORRIBLE decision.
>>
>>17449825
this to a fucking T

but also >>17449807
>implying having a kid randomly in a spur of the moment, relatively impersonal fuck session is the best way to have one
>>
>>17449808
is this pasta
>>
>>17449844
Well, yeah, you are being irrational. It sounds like you're being as safe as you possibly can be and still freaking out about it.

I had the same problem. I straight up stopped having sex for several years because I was so worried about pregnancy. Finally at the beginning of this year I slowly began to have sex again, but I still have only done it a handful of times. It was important for me to go about it at my own pace and to talk to the people I ended up having sex with about my issue, because I needed their understanding and support to help get over it.
>>
>>17449872
>stopped having sex for years

This was my first time having sex in 3 years because I decided that I did not want to ruin my future.

Something about this summer sent me spiraling over the edge though. I could not wait another week. I needed to fuck a woman. So I got on tinder and met probably the hottest woman I've ever been with.

Unfortunately, I'm having severe melt downs every time she touches my cock. I think she's trying to take a drop of cum off of it and put it in her vagina, then I worry she's poking holes in the condoms ect. ect.

She has told me that she doesn't want a baby because she's going to med school and it would ruin her future, but I just have a hard time believing her.

I'm probably just going to stop having sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.