[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

A few months ago I had dream of someone squeezing my testicles, and woke up with pain for two days. Until recently I didn't know that I was suppose take very extreme care of my balls.

Anyone know if theres a chance that I messes them up, or if there's some tests I should take?
>>
Almost zero. Testicles are actually made of very tough but sensitive tissue. Ruptures, torsion, and lumps are the only things to really worry about. If it were a rupture (you would not be able to easily do this... you could get hit with a baseball bat and not have this happen. ) you would see blood in your cum but the pain would not stop and would be to intense to keep going.
Torsion is when they turn around and the blood flow gets constricted. This would hurt at first and keep getting worse. You wouldn't be walking around and it would never stop and your testicle would eventually die. People that have this happen are completely incapacitated. This is extremely rare. The fact that it stopped means it wasn't that.
Lumps would mean tumors/cancer you can check that yourself. Getting your balls squeezed wouldn't cause that though.

Realistically, your balls were probably just sore from getting squeezed too tightly. If you're really worried, get a checkup and tell your doctor and ask them to check if they feel anything odd. They'll explain the same thing I just did but will likely go into more detail to calm you.
>>
>>17449590
Get a gf,
After sex tell her you are worried about you balls.
Insist by talking about but cancer.
tell her it has to be checked thoroughly every day.

Get a lot of regular attention down there.
>>
>>17449900
Thanks for the info, bit do you know why it was hurting, since the pain was from a dream?
>>
>>17450219
Dreams are known to integrate sensory input. There is nothing special about you knowing it from a dream.

Having pain in this area is unusual. Especially if you do nothing for it. It can be prostatitis, as the pain tend to be felt and propagate in the same area
>>
>>17450362
Might have been that then
Anyway thanks for thr response
>>
>>17450625
Np, keep /adv/ posted about your balls, or just post them (not)
>>
>>17449900
>Torsion is when they turn around and the blood flow gets constricted. This would hurt at first and keep getting worse. You wouldn't be walking around and it would never stop and your testicle would eventually die. People that have this happen are completely incapacitated. This is extremely rare. The fact that it stopped means it wasn't that.

I've had torsion and can confirm that if it was torsion you would know for sure. The pain doesn't stop until you get it fixed via surgery.
And the pain will be strong enough that you wouldn't want to just power it through, it is incapacitating.

It is actually a short time frame to getting it fixed as well, before 6 hours you have 90% chance to save the testicle, 12 hours it is something like 50% and at 24 hours it is down to 10% and longer than that and you can kiss your ball goodbye.
>>
>>17450219
You were probably just squeezing them in your sleep... People can often feel things in your sleep and moving around and doing things isn't very unusual(kind of why sleeping with certain people is a nightmare).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.