[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing My Virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Notably Dangerous.jpg (64KB, 728x752px) Image search: [Google]
Notably Dangerous.jpg
64KB, 728x752px
Hey /adv/, It's likely that I'll be losing my virginity in a few days time and I'd like some help with a few things:

A) How can I last longer in bed on my first time
B) How can I ensure that the girl gets off
C) Any general tips to achieve peak performance

Any help is appreciated /adv/, thanks!
>pic somewhat related
>>
First off, let her know it's your first time and she'll understand unless she's an absolute bitch - in which case you shouldn't be fucking her anyway. Don't fuck people who aren't considerate and nice.
Trim your nails, read a few guides on fingering. Make out with her a long time, do foreplay-ish stuff like kissing her neck and playing with her breasts. Ask her how she likes to be touched. While you're fingering her, take note of how she breathes and responds to certain movements and try to fine tune it for her.
>>
>>17449583
>How can I last longer in bed on my first time
M8, more likely than not you won't be able to cum the first time, especially if you're wearing a condom.
>>
>>17449583
>A) How can I last longer in bed on my first time
Some people advocate jerking off beforehand, but above poster is right that if it's your first time wearing a condom (and if you're not wearing a condom, you may be stupid) your sensitivity will likely be reduced anyhow. Don't worry much. Lots of foreplay for her, don't stick it in too soon (also relevant to the below).
>B) How can I ensure that the girl gets off
Cunnilingus pretty much always works for me. Points above about manual stimulation also make some sense, although I've been with relatively few women who get off with fingers alone. But the best bet is to ask her what she likes and do that.
>C) Any general tips to achieve peak performance
It's your first time. Peak performance is neither expected nor likely. Sex, like most things, takes practice. I recommend you try as hard as you can to relax, talk to her, and have fun.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.