[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boss is probably the laziest person on earth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nothere.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nothere.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
I know everyone hates their boss. Well almost everyone. Basically I started my new job about 2 1/2 months ago. I work at a place that produces high end good etc( not glamorous but it works). Anyways upon started my boss had gone through a huge turnover in workers , 1 of the had gotten hurt and the other was perusing another endeavor and decided to cut hours. Anyways I get there and work my 1st day. Cleaning is a shared experience between workers and generally is fair. WRONG. My boss showed me of the machines (which should be cleaned on the daily but had magically been untouched for what she said was 6 months...WHAT THE FUCK. Anyways...shit just seems to go undone unless I'm there. Recently I missed a few days of work...when I came back HOLY SHIT let me tell you..it was like nobody had done a fucking thing. My boss also had the fucking nerve to get at me for using to much cleaner on the machine...claiming "its leaving a stain". It just seems like my boss is so disorganized yet takes so much fucking pride in having everything irrelevant "neat and tidy"..mind you its a fucking pigstye. Boss also has no fucking class and constantly leaves their mess behind for others "the workers" to clean. Which is neither here nor their since I am a paid employee but shit I'm not my bosses fucking maid. Anyways...how can I make it clear to my boss that shit is fucking messed up and needs to be corrected or else I'm out.
I honestly don't know how they have been in business for so long.
>>
Anon, this is your opportunity to step up and become the leader that this company needs.
>>
>>17449401
You have no idea. From my first week I have been stepping out...I generally work independently and occasionally oversee a staff of 1 or 2 (nothing crazy). I do everything from interacting with vendors, suppliers, so on and so fourth. I made mention that we should have a cleaning regiment but that turned into me just doing it because my boss is a diluted fucking idiot who is more obsessed with tiny fucking details than huge ones.
>>
Its clearly a monkey company.

They dont need you. Youre better th an that place.

If you say your gonna quit they wont beg you to stay... theyll hire another monkey to do your job.

Just find anoyher job anon.
>>
>>17449441
interesting concept. You are correct though, They will find someone else...and I will never look back.
>>
I'm actually looking for a way to change my bosses ways...obviously my attempt before did nothing...any ideas?
>>
>>17449444
Make a call to corporate and file a complaint or see if they can do a surprise inspection. Try to get them to catch your boss slackin on the job. Let them know you care about the company and the quality of the work being performed.
>>
>>17449877
No corporate. This is a small business. My boss is the owner.
>>
welcome to the wonderful world of working for a small business. it can be the best thing in the world or the worst thing, depending on the business and the management.

find something else asap before you lose your mind trying to keep shit together there. but don't necessarily discount working for another small business. some small business owners are chill as fuck. it never pays well, but sometimes that's worth it if you can find a good boss.
>>
>>17449481
You can't, just find another job then quit.
>>
GTFO

The person is a nut job. You think other people don't know this? If you continue to work for her, you will be seen by others either as a nut job yourself or someone who is so spineless that they will take any kind of abuse. Both are bad.

I'd quit right now. Seriously your reputation will be better served in the future if you do.
>>
>>17450495
Give the man a break. He owns and manages his own business and if he wants to have his employees clean shit up, you just remember who signs your pay checks.

Are you there to work for 8 hours or are you there to do whatever the fuck you want for 8 hours? It's his equipment, he pays for it, he pays you, and you better have that shit fucking sparkling by 5.
>>
Once you stop working in shitty small businesses and get a real career you'll find that generally people don't hate their bosses because big organizations don't put up with that shit.

At least that's my experience. I love my boss.
>>
>>17450683
Lol...being this ignorant.
>>
>>17451256
Lol...being this worthless.

If you can't do the work, don't apply for the job.
>>
>>17451298
Lol enjoy being a mindless sheep
>>
>>17451298
You didn't even read the OP'S post clearly...
Also op is complaining about the lack of cleaning dude(hence why he/she said the boss complained about too much cleaner. . If shit isn't getting cleaned in 6 months its a danger to everyone who works with them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.