[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hash cookies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: marijuanacookie.jpg (8KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
marijuanacookie.jpg
8KB, 339x149px
I have a hash cookie. Acetone was used to extract the oil. I've smoked pot once before but felt no affect (probably because I didn't smoke it properly). What should I expect in terms of feeling, when it kicks in, how long it will last? Also my friend who made them said to only eat half as its pretty strong. I am concerned about the acetone though, isn't that shit poison? He's eaten them and not dead though so there's that
>>
File: 1469446267980.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1469446267980.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>17449080
>>17449080
Yeah you gotta pull it real deep into your lungs. If you can imagine taking a shot (or two) of smoke and then chasing it with lots of air.

Also was acetone used or was it 99% alc? I dont know if acetone is safe, 99% I know is. I found this on wiki tho

>Health information

Acetone has been studied extensively and is generally recognized to have low acute and chronic toxicity if ingested and/or inhaled.[43] Acetone is not currently regarded as a carcinogen, a mutagenic chemical or a concern for chronic neurotoxicity effects.[42]

Eating and inhaling are very different methods of cannabinoid ingestion by the body. Inhaling via combustion or vape or whatever it lasts a shorter time (in experienced users) and the high is maybe more functional (tolerance levels depending). With eating its uptake by the body is slowed and the cannabinoids are not 100% the same as combustion. So usualy edibles mean that it lasts over a span of a few hours. So you eat a portion of it and then 2 hours later evaluate and see if you need more or if you are good with where you are at.

Is your friend an experienced user? If so, I would eat just a quarter of the cookie with some milk or something with calories besides das cookie. I find that when I do that the start of the high is not as jarring for some reason as in I feel the high creeping up on be much better. With edibles theres usually a peak in terms of how high you are and you climb back down.

Also with hash I find the high is more functional than str8 bud sooo that may change the effects but given you lack of exp i dunno

I would eat a quarter with a friend in a safe comfortable space and do something fun, have food and water at the ready. Two hours in check with yourself and see whatsup. Prepare yourself to feel something new and strange. Edibles are sometimes too much for people, they get paranoid and anxious or get crazy high and freak the fuck out.
>>
1/4 cookie and watch your favorite movie
>>
>>17449152
Thanks for the detailed response! I know it was acetone because he said. I think it should be fine because he has eaten them and is alive lol. My friend has been smoking daily since he was 16 and is 25 now. I think I'll have a quarter. I'll probably just have it at home and play some guitar or something. I have a history of anxiety so slightly concerned it may exacerbate that but I want to experience the high
>>
File: 1455015341061_1455981134.jpg (62KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455015341061_1455981134.jpg
62KB, 540x720px
>>17449186
Do it mayne

Ive overdone edibles a few times, the best thing to do is to drink a lot of water and eat food to get the cookie through faster and eating or drinking always brings be down a peg or two when high.

I have anxiety too but with some drugs and esp weed place and setting can make or break the high. So thats why its good to be in a comfortable place doing something fun with close access to food and water.
>>
>>17449218
I think if I start with a 1/4 I should be fine. I have benzos so if it turns bad I could always take one of them to calm me down
>>
>Acetone was used to extract the oil
the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>17449287
its a commonly used solvent
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.