[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worried about girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 777.jpg (9KB, 270x153px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
9KB, 270x153px
My girlfriend of 2 years and mother of our newborn has been obsessed with getting her per-pregnancy body back. She got in touch with several yoga groups on meetup dot com. One of them is a naked yoga group with an elderly male instructor and she and her girlfriends want to go. Naturally Im jealous and upset as I think her being naked around other people, especially another man and her 2 friends who are a lesbian couple, is inappropriate. She says I am being controlling but all I want to do is protect her from prying eyes. What should I do?
>>
>>17448759
kek if this isn't a troll, tell her she's retarded.
she doesn't need yoga, much less naked yoga (seriously why not standard yoga), to lose weight. if she won't listen to reason you should dump her ASAP, women are way more likely to cheat after having kids
>>
>>17448779
No fucking way would I dump her we are just going through a rough patch. I do initiate sex and havent lost attraction.
>>
File: men are better at everything.jpg (37KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
men are better at everything.jpg
37KB, 600x505px
Boundaries are a thing. If this is a no-go for you, ask her if you can go to a swing club without her.
When she says that it is not the same, agree with her. The point is that you are not comfortable with it, not that it's particularly good or bad.

Oh, and OP, you need to built rapport with your woman a little better if she doesn't know enough to know that this shit might not be cool with you. Way to wear the pants, man.
>>
>>17448759
Go show your pecker to the old man and with her to the nude yoga.
>>
Why don't you just go with her? It's clearly not exclusive to women and your girlfriend's friends are also in a relationship.
>>
>>17448812
This. Say you want to come along op, old mate and the lesbians are going to have to see your cock if they want to have a look at your girl.

Also, if this is just from meetup that's the dodgiest thing ever, it's literally just some dirty old guy wanting girls to do yoga moves with no clothes. I'll definitely have to file that one away for when I'm old.
>>
>>17448825
Um i have fear of getting naked i have sex with the light off
>>
Why would a partner impose this on another? Let's admit it, OP's girlfriend obviously hasn't done anything like this prior, so it was obviously established in some way that he wouldn't have been cool with it, most people wouldn't so it's generally an unspoken rule that as a partner, you do not get naked infront of random people.

Also why the fuck do they have to be naked? your girl just needs to do some good old fashioned weight training with some cardio in the mix while watching what she eats, not this hippy bullshit that isn't going to do shit for her body other than make her more flexible.
>>
>>17448852
Its a naked hippie vegan yoga group its supposed to be about 'embracing nature' and all that hippie crap.
>>
>I mean I wan't to raise a family with morals.
Nigga every culture on earth has been trying for eons

I recommend getting married if you sincerely wanna raise kids, but if that is your choice then accept the fact that you've put a gun in your mouth.

If you are dominant and alpha she will desire your penis, you'll do the whole song and dance, spend resources to care for her and your babies, she won't want to fuck you as much anymore, and will stop being attracted to you as time goes on. She'll resent you and begin shit testing you 24/7 if you show the slightest hint of beta. You cannot for even a second drop your guard as a married man or you'll TURN into her betabux.

No society is safe from this. Even durka durka achmeds.

Marriage is a SACRIFICE for a man. He's given up the hope of impregnating many beautiful women. Marriage is WONDERFUL for a woman. She's lavished with attention and resources, treated like a princess for the wedding, and has the exclusive attention of a sought after alpha male.

A man's commitment is like a woman's sexuality. Offering it to just anyone sickens people.

You are brave.

Safe money without her knowing
keep it calm, dont be agressive towards her ever, she can use it against you with a good lawyer.
if you see your cild and you arent with gf anymore, dont talk shit about your ex in front of him.
>>
>>17448848
Face your fear. People at a yoga class aren't going to care what you look like and eventually you'll learn to be confident about your body
>>
>>17448860
What you need to do is tell her that yoga isn't going to get her body back to the way it was, especially if she's gained weight.

Also you have every right to feel jealous and mad at this. You need to question why does she have to be naked in order to do this, question what does being naked actually do in order for her to attain the body she desires, call her out on the this shit and make her look as silly as possible.

She is doing yoga dude, NAKED, in an attempt to get her body back. Again, you need to drive the point that it isn't going to achieve her goal.

Then at some point you need to explain your behaviour isn't controlling, rather that she isn't taking into account as to how you feel about the situation, because this is a slippery slope man, today it's naked yoga, tomorrow it's going to be some guy being balls deep in your girl and if you have a problem with that, well you're just too darn controlling.

This shit isn't acceptable and she needs to realize that most partners do not like the idea of their partner getting naked infront of other people, part of being in a relationship is taking other peoples feelings into account and being uncomfortable at the idea of her getting naked around strangers is a normal thing to feel.
>>
>>17448890
But im fat and have embarrassing stretch and birthmarks
>>
>>17448759
you have to let her learn the hard way
>>
>>17448759
naked yoga what a crock. plenty of yoga classes she could join with much better instructors
>>
Your girlfriend is an idiot if she thinks yoga is seriously going to help her body bounce back. She's even worse for needing to go to a naked yoga class.
>>
Personally I don't see what the big deal is with casual public nudity. Public baths and hotsprings, nude beaches and swimming holes, saunas, locker rooms, massage parlors, etc. These aren't sexual environments. Your gf isn't going to an orgy party just because people there will be nude. She's going to stand in front of a yoga instructor that probably sees and has seen dozens and dozens of naked women of various levels of attractiveness and unattractiveness in probably a professional environment, just like her gynecologist does. If he ever got off on the novelty of a naked woman it probably wore off long ago and you have no reason to feel threatened. Same with the lesbian couple. Just because they're gay doesn't mean they go around oggling everyone in the locker room after gym. They're probably just going to be doing exercises. I remember volunteering as a nursing assistant at a hospital, and all the nurses and assistants agreed that you get over the nudity thing real quick just after bathing your first opposite sex patient. If your gf just gave birth, she just went through a situation where several people were staring at her genitals while she was in a vulnerable position. It might not seem like such a big deal after that.

If this >>17448848 is you OP, then I think you need to take a look at yourself and admit you've got a bit of an unusual hangup about nudity that these people and your gf probably don't share. A lot of people are uncomfortable getting naked in new settings but having to have sex with the lights off may be a red flag you take a step further.

That having been said, I'm just a random anon only assuming that these people's intentions are benign when I don't know them and you do, and this is your relationship in which you and your wife need to figure out your own insecurities and you get to set your own boundaries. You've got my opinion that you may be overreacting, but I still advise you to assess your own feelings and talk them over with your gf.
>>
You won't know if she's actually attending a dirty hippy gangbang unless you go, too. Otherwise, you'll just be left wondering.
>>
>>17449048
Wouldn't that also apply to any other yoga class that she says will be fully clothed? Or any other time she leaves the house in the first place?
>>
>>17448759
yoga is hard when done right and the last thing I would want to see is some old man ass and nuts or some saggy tit lesbian. not what yoga is intented
>>
Started out funny but now people are actually taking op seriously.
>>
>>17449075
Yes. Follow her everwhere
>>
The hell? She'll lose weight on her own over time now that she won't have her pregnancy cravings. If she seriously wants to lose weight, she should try jumping jacks and sit ups. Both build the core, while the jumping jacks loses a fuck ton of calories.
>>
naked yoga sounds fucking gross tbqhf
>>
Get over it and stop being insecure.
>>
>i wanna get fit
>so I'll do yoga

Biggest red flag. Yoga is shit for weight loss and calorie burn. Tell that bitch to go lift or gtfo.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.