[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do people normally text the person they are dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632KB, 1464x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632KB, 1464x1986px
How often do people normally text the person they are dating? i dont know if i should be trying to text the girl i am dating every day or if i should just chill and text when i actually want to talk.
>>
>>17448358

Test the waters to see what your girl would prefer. If she's okay with whenever, then text when you want to. If she needs more attention than that, then try to come up with something every or every other day. It varies.
>>
>>17448368
thanks. atm she is really busy with work so we have been texting only a little.
>>
Me and my gf text every day. Some people (girls included) are frankly not that social and don't feel the need to talk every day. It depends on how social you are, and IMO most people in general are horribly disconnected and quite shitty. This doesn't make them bad people I guess, but not one I'd want to date or have a loving relationship with.
If you're not happy with her communication with you, communicate that.
>>
>>17448358
do as you please
if she doesnt like it, shes not for you
this logic applies to most behaviors
>>
>>17448399
she can be quite distant with me when it comes to certain things and i have brought it up to her but she ignored me. for example, we are planning on spending the weekend together, she is meant to be coming here but the problem is she is broke, i offered to pay for her and she just ignored me lol.
>>
>>17448358
Someday someone is going to invent a handheld gadget that looks something like a texter, but that you can actually talk to people through, using your mouth and words and like that.
>>
>>17448478
like; a phone? :O
>>
My gf texts me all day and i text back all day
>>
>>17448790
how old are you though and do you have actual responsibilities like work?
>>
>>17448805
you can say "hey babe, I'm at work I'll text you later. I love you!"
>>
>>17448406
With that logic, no one will ever be for you
>>
>>17449369
Im fine with that then.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.