[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's vagina is too tight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>gf is a virgin
>very apprehensive about sex
>tried to have sex multiple times but nothing
>says it feels uncomfortable/hurts when my finger is inside her
>only enjoys external stimulation on the clit
>chickened out the 3 times we've tried because i couldn't get it in the first time, and it hurt her too much when i tried to get 2 fingers in

How do I do this? I focus so much on long drawn out foreplay to the point where she's really turned on and gets her in the mood, but will all of a sudden change her mind as soon as it starts to hurt and I don't know how we're gonna get past this stage
>>
>>17447954
Don't most girls find it painful the first time? She just has to deal with it.
>>
Vaginismus. Read about it. I'm getting tired of this shit.
>>
I'm super tight as well, no matter how turned on I am, I'm going to be tight as fuck until my boyfriend enters me. It was quite bad at first but it got much better with time.
I think your vagina accomodates with time, especially to my bf who is quite girthy.
I'll give you a few tips as I had a lot of problems with it at start.
The main advice for her is to bite her lips as you enter and deal with it. It helps a lot if you enter in missionary and she guides you in with her hand as you slowly thrust around the entrance. The worst part, where you feel most pain, is the entrance. Sometimes I like when my boyfriend just pushes it in because the whole process is much faster but more painful as well. What might make her feel even more pain is if you're a bit bent, so she should be careful with which hand she 'guides' you in.
After you're in the worst part is over trust me. If you make it to that part make sure you do a few big slow thrusts so your dick gets more wet so it doesn't feel weird inside of her, especially if she's on contraception pills, sometimes vaginas get dry cause of them which also makes the pain problem bigger.
I don't have any health problems regarding my tight vagina, I go to regular gynecologist apointments, I'm completely healthy, however even the doc described my vagina as really tight. It's funny how after a few thrusts I get super wet and feel no more pain though, I can go for forever really after that.
>>
>>17447954

gf should be on top, so she controls entry speed, angle, penetration depth... everything.

use lots of lubricant also

PS: get married first
>>
>>17447954

You ned to get her really hot and bothered, like hours worth of kissing and forplay.
Get her really wet, if she is not the wet type of woman, you MUST use lube instead, or else the pain will be triple than neccecary
Grind cock against entrance, missionary position, embrace her, full kiss, slow entry, but with force. Don't try to hilt her man, just force the cock in the first 1/3 of the way. STOP, she will moan and say ow, don't move, just kiss, tell her to relax, kiss her more. Make slow grinding movement, but no real jabbing. Ask her if she is ready for more, if yes Move penis Outwards, to like 1/6 length, push in again to where resistance is too tight and she maybe csn't tak more, rest, kiss repeat. If no, kiss more, take it easy, relax.

Don't fuck her for real until at LEAST 10 minutes of this sensual lovemaking.

Also remember that there will probably be a little bit of blood, this is natural, hymen breaking and all that
>>
>>17448100
>>17448130
Both advices are right: let the oven heat up for half and hour, propose to lubricate, let her go on top and do not move so she can feel completely relaxed and let her cockblock muscle stop gandalf the fucking way.

If it does not work, vaginismussss i told you vaginismusssssssss aaaaaaaaaa vaginismus the sicknes one person has and think everyone has, but is in fact a syndrome not a sickness.
>>
vaginismus

she has to go to a doc and get a set of special medical grade dildos in different sizes, start with the small one and gradually work her way up til she can handle a normal dick size
>>
http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/vaginismus/

>>17447994
Sex should never be painful, even the first time. If it's painful, something is wrong and needs to be fixed. The idea that the first time has to be painful is a mythical as the idea of the hymen that need to be broken through.

If it's painful, there's a problem.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.