[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm right about everything. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up.jpg (35KB, 728x498px) Image search: [Google]
meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up.jpg
35KB, 728x498px
I'm right about everything. Ask me anything.
>>
Why is my boyfriend freaked out because I don't sleep with other guys while I'm totally okay with him being with other girls?

I would have thought that he'd be super cool with the arrangement but as time goes on he gets more and more nervous
>>
>>17447877

Because he's afraid that once he breaks the barrier of sleeping with other women, you will retaliate and might end up liking it, and then continue the cycle until it eventually gets to a point where you find a better man and leave him.
>>
How do I adjust for more lee helm in my Laser, assuming my mast rake and shroud tensions are accurate for the weather? I keep pinching when I'm steering a close hauled course.
>>
>>17447884
Really?!

He's already slept with other women and I'm still okay with it.

So is there a good way to reassure him that I'm not going to retaliate?
>>
Does my gf love me?
>>
>>17447891

Can I see your boat?
>>
>>17447907

That's cool. And probably not. It's always going to be in the back of his mind, so that's his problem. I'm guessing you have a low sex drive which is why this arrangement took place.

>>17447910

I hope so.
>>
>>17447919
>low sex drive

He was in an open relationship before I came along and I saw no reason to ask him to change. We both have high sex drives, his more so, but between work schedules and geography between us it's just the more practical option.
>>
>>17447914
It's a standard laser full-rig
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.