[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get my Ex-Girlfriend back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: skepticallooktommy.gif (62KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
skepticallooktommy.gif
62KB, 387x291px
Who here has experience with girls? Help me get my ex back

>be me and her, (our first real relationship)
>I'm her first kiss, first everything except sex which we haven't done
>relationship was great, I always done cute things for her, she tells me she's not used to being treated so good
>learn more about her, how her parents split up, she has low self esteem and maybe depression because of it
>she tried to end it before and push me away, saying I deserve someone better, but I reassured her she's my girl and I don't want anyone else.
> Month later she actually broke things off with me, almost out the blue and she gave me many different reasons but I suspect most were bullshit

Present Day: Broke up about 2 weeks, We still talk and she knows I still want to be with her, but one day she is telling me she just doesn't care anymore and doesn't wanna be with me, and the next its different. I mean if that was true, she wouldn't keep talking to me, messaging me first, me being the last one she speaks to at night, wearing my hoody like 24/7, or when I suspect anything she gets upset and tells me to stop getting funny.

I got sick of this the other day and felt like I was getting walked on so I had to lay down some truth. Told her I'm sick of her moody ass attitude, the shit she says that hurts me, and if she doesn't pull her head out of her ass soon I'll be moving on for good, because I just want my girl back. She was a little shocked, and suddenly started apologising and saying how she knows she's been moody, she's been really stressed lately with work and things at home, and she knows I'm trying my best to put up with her. But then another day rolls by and it's just back and forth you know, petty arguments, me wanting to be with her, her telling me she doesn't want me, etc.

What do I do people?
>>
find a new hoe that will suck your d and let u put it in her ass.

but that's just me senpai
>>
You're never going to get her back. She doesn't want to be with you and things are going to get worse and worse if you keep talking to her. Leave her alone and try to stop thinking about her.
>>
File: hasntbeendoneb4.jpg (438KB, 1280x902px) Image search: [Google]
hasntbeendoneb4.jpg
438KB, 1280x902px
>>17447828
Dude she's an ex grilfriend lits just get real
that's a pussy go round attraction
was the ride really that good?
yeah sure everyone round you will say so because your the stupid fucker still on that ride that fucking parks gotta still sell tickets you fucking sucker!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.