[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to buy bycicle >go to bycicle store >dude tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467062955962.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1467062955962.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>want to buy bycicle
>go to bycicle store
>dude tells me i cant get a good mountainbike for 400 bucks
>haresses me with his knowledge about bycicles
>doesnt shut up
>tells me stuff im not interested in
>feeling tired and bored
>makes me feel like i'm an idiot with all his bycicle knowledge
>shows me bikes for 400-500 bucks
>ask me if i want to try it
>say no and run out of store

How to buy a bike without talking to people? That's the only bycicle store in town and now i cant go back there.
>>
>>17447734
How about craigslist, or a similar online forum/thrift shop?

Fuck that guy
>>
>>17447734
ask >>>/n/ about what would be the best bike for you.
>>
go to walmart and buy a brand new bike for 100 bucks

and if you get into the hobby and enjoy it, then see about getting a higher quality bike.

Or if your city has a public bike access program, they're usually pretty fair. Ours is 25 bucks for a years pass, and that nets me 2 hours of ride time per day.
>>
>>17447734
You just tell him you're just looking and you'll let him know if you have any questions. It's not hard.
>>
>>17447742
Thanks will ask /n/ and hope /n/ isnt the bicycle equivalent to /g/...
>>
Does anyone know if the bikes from Walmart are as good as the ones you buy online like Amazon? I'm trying to buy a Mountain bike
>>
>>17447734

>dude tells me i cant get a good mountainbike for 400 bucks

found your problem. Sorry to say but a 400$ bike is worth 400$ of quality. Thats nothing for a "good" bike. The reason why bike cost up to 10.000$ is because of better engineering and productionquality. Sure the last 3.000$ are the brand label. But below 800$ you wont get a bike better than walmart quality
>>
>>17448175
it's a very simple idea and design and it's pretty hard to do it in a wrong unfunctional way.. So, I imagine the walmart bike will meet every need you ask of it unless you're regularly doing high speed jumps across large gaps.
>>
>>17448201
question: are walmart bike preassambled by the wlamart stafff or do they come completley built from the supplier?
>>
Is there anything wrong with getting a walmart bike for general use? I'm tired of walking everywhere but I can't afford a car. I was thinking of that or a longboard
>>
If you want to do professional cycling then invest in something that is over $800. The idiots in here that are telling you not to get something Walmart quality for General use are retarded. Getting a bike there is perfectly fine and will suit your needs. Don't let these idiotic autistic cuckolds make you think that you have to pay $800 for a decent bike
>>
>>17448239
they come in a box. 9/10 times it's a walmart employee that puts it together, but sometimes they'll hire a contractor bike assembler, and they'll do nothing but slap the bikes together out of the box for a few hours.

You can request the bike to be prebuilt, or request it in the box unassembled.
>>
>>17447734
Try Amazon. Some assembly required.
>>
>>17447734
learn how to talk to people fucking hell.
ask friends if theyre selling bikes or know anyone who is. Look at gumtree for a second hand bike.

I bought a cannondale F6 for £200 and its pretty damn good. It would have been £600 at retail price.

Dont be a sucker and learn how to communicate, its the most important skill a person can ever have
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.