[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, what do you prefer your pussy to be called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: tiesto_416x416.jpg (34KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
tiesto_416x416.jpg
34KB, 416x416px
Girls, what do you prefer your pussy to be called?
>>
Cock destroyer.
>>
>>17447717
Kanish
>>
>tfw not an English native and we as a nation just use your sex words to avoid awkwardness

Pussy is fine.
>>
>>17447744
care to share what would you called it in your native language?
I'm curious.
>>
my cum disposal.

claim her as your property.
>>
>>17447757
There's basically three options, either "kut" (cunt), "poesje" (pussy) or some creepy childspeak alternative like peepee. Or vagina, which never turned anyone on I think.

The biggest issue is that kut is used as a cussword all the time, it's probably the default thing to call out when you burned your hand, and you can attach it to any word you wish as a descriptive. So it does not have really erotic, let alone tender associations.

And poes(je) is just a pussycat, it is literally the word that kids use to refer to a cat, so that makes it kind of creepy. It is also a bit outdated and got a bad reputation for being the token word to use in pedojokes etc... the stereotype of the old predator using "sexy" terms.

So I am pretty sure it really is the most common to use English terms. I can sort of understand that people would find "pussy" icky, but to me it's just a word that doesn't really make me think of anything, so that's great.
>>
>>17447717
Screaming Meat
>>
>>17447717
I'm German, we use "Muschi" which I always thought was much cuter sounding than any English term I've heard.
>>
File: moister.jpg (22KB, 303x350px) Image search: [Google]
moister.jpg
22KB, 303x350px
>>17447717
Cloyster
>>
>>17447717
she or her
>>
Bajingo
Yahoo (boobs are Yohoos) when I go to the beach
>>
>>17447717
man eater
>>
Abigail
>>
Pussy is fine. Fanny too.
>>
Manko
>>
Hochsicherheitstrakt
>>
>>17447717
fuck hole but then again I call all my holes a fuck hole
>>
>>17447717
down there
>>
>>17448289
Kek
>>
>>17447717
baby hole
>>
pipi wet cave of happiness and babby making
>>
THE DREAM KILLER
>>
Baby dungeon :3
>>
Fitta ;)
>>
>>17448755
Kek
>>
>>17447717
> box
> cunt
> schweet pwussy
>>
>>17449319
How do you feel about brunosten?
>>
>>17447717
in high school i named it lux because of the game league of legends
>>
Event Horizon would be a cool nickname
>>
>>17449464
If shes a single mom, Gargantuan
>>
>>17449498
I don't get it
>>
>>17449507
Interstellar bruh
>>
File: claptrap.jpg (120KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
claptrap.jpg
120KB, 1440x1080px
>>17447717
claptrap
>>
>>17449411
Sounds good, gonna use that now
>>
I call my girlfriend's pussy either "clam" or rarely "wam bam". It makes us laugh and anything else just sounds weird to us.
>>
>>17447717
I call my girlfriends meat wallet Bethany, after my mother.
>>
>>17449507
It's a black hole
Event Horizon is the point escape is impossible from a black hole

MEMES
>>
I haven't found a word i like so i just talk around it, which is even more cringey

The options are really bad though
>>
Pagina
>>
>>17449837
I'm talking about the movie man. Cool info though...not even being sarcastic totally didn't know that.
>>
>>17447717
Renattah said like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hse2AS1A14o
CAren is also a good name
>>
party hole
party orbs (boobs)
>>
IDK if it counts but I would call the whole view of my gf's asscheeks/butthole/pussy when facesitting or just having her sit on my lap with her belly while i play with them as "view".
Like "let me see your view babe etc". She told me she likes it.
Well ofc it doesnt make much sense in English but w.e.
>>
>>17447781
KANKERKUT

i think in a sexual context kutje (little cunt) works best. But yeah dutch is kinda awkward when it comes to sexual language
>>
I've heard 'Kitty' used a lot; mostly by older women.

I say pussy.

And use the words: cunts, twats or vaginas as insults or in casual conversation.
>>
slop hole
>>
Polish girls I know call it their mouse(?)

Pum pum, slut chamber and clit slit sound fun.

What I/ We use - pussy, fru fru (which was a joke for a while then found out a friend has this as her nick name), snatch, tuppence.

Not a fan of the c word as an anatomy descriptive but great for swearing.

As a girl it was called your Fanny.
>>
>>17447717
the purple avenger
>>
>>17448289
Are the two "ch"s in that sentence like "ch" in "cheese", or more like a "k" sound?
>>
>>17449837
I think you're confused about who he was replying to.

Unless gargantuan is another name for a black hole, but your mentioning of the event horizon leads me to believe otherwise.
>>
Clam
>>
land down under
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.