[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: thou.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
thou.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
Hello /adv/ 1st post here.

I am with a relationship dilema.

I'll try to make this short, feel free to ask, I'll be here.

Im 30, I have a girlfriend, she is 24.

I am her 1st sexual partner, she is totally crazy about me, she loves to cook, she takes care of the house etc. A role model girlfriend, if you ask me.

Yet the sex life after few months started to lack, and now is a complete disaster.

She is extremely insecure, even though she is pretty (maybe a bit too skinny, but i dont mind that) and every single bed activity looks exacly the same. I tried numerous times to change something, for example I bought her sexy lingerine on valentines day, he put it once that evening, and never wore it again, even after my numerous pleas. Also I tried to convince her that she is pretty and I love her the way she is, but no amount of flours/compliments/etc seems to make any diffrence.

We had recently some fights about our sex life, since my sex drive is almost gone, we fuck like 2 times in a month, and even then I am feeling like I am doing somekind of a domestic chore.
>>
File: sta.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
sta.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
The second part of the problem is my female friend who recently broke up with her boyfriend. To make story short, lets say there always was sexual tension between us. Yet before, when I was single, she was a gf of my mate, so I never advanced that road. Recently we started to hang out with the gang more, and one night when I was drunk as shit, I kissed her and asked her if she wants to fuck. She said "sure" and only because all the frends were in the same party, we didn't do it. I felt like shit about that later, since I've never cheated any of my gf before, even with numerous occasions. I just feel that this is a very shitty thing to do.

I just want to highlight this to you: this is not some juvenile booty call. I had by fill of pussy in the days, but me and my female friend are very alike.

The problem is that she is recently she is starting to fall into category of "damaged goods" She is telling that she dont belive in a long lasting relationships anymore (but I dont know, maybe it was just drunk talk after her recent breakup) she cheated on her previous boyfriends at least twice. She is a gamer chick, which on the first glance is good, cause I game a lot also, but addictive gaming is a dangerous vice and I've crawled out of it, got to shape, got a great job. I fear I might get hooked itno it again.

This whole situation is exhausting me mentally and I need to resolve it in some way.
>>
>>17447102
You cheated on your gf and failing to communicate properly to your gf, both in helping her confidence and your sexual needs.

I wont lecture you but you messed up. Break up with the girlnand find someone else. Or at least tell her what happened and take responsibility for the aftermath.

A girl with self esteem issues is a problem and if anything you should have used her lack of sexual experience as an opportunity to explore kinky fetishes you could both learn and enjoy.

Essentially, confess to gf and avoid second girl.
>>
File: dav.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
dav.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>17447102
OP here.

the options I see:

1.Repair the sex life and relationship with my current gf. I you have any ideas, I am all ears. That should improve our bont and I'll be able to ignore the gamer chick.

2. Fuck the gamer chick. Break the rules for which I always standed for, feel like shit, feed the dog within me. Treat it as a one-night stand and leave her, since she is no gf material.

3. Dump the current gf, since we cannot fuck anymore, and the decay will continue, and try to get the gamer chick, even with varous numerous red flags.

4. Dump the current gf, since we cannot fuck anymore, and the decay will continue, fuck the gamer chick, and treat her as one night stand since she is no GF material.

Any comments will be welcome.
>>
>>17447098
Well, she has some sort of thing unresolved from her past, probably daddy issues
>>
>>17447113
I ve never cheated on her. Could have done it. the gamer chick told us to go to motel since my gf was out of town but in the last moment I've made some bs excuse.

Yet still I have no idea what to do.
>>
File: bek.jpg (22KB, 360x257px) Image search: [Google]
bek.jpg
22KB, 360x257px
bump
>>
>>17447141
You did cheat on her.
>>
>>17447098

How long you been together?

Do you live with her?

Sex is exciting at first but the 'Honeymoon' period doesn't late forever.

Once you've shown your hand sexually and shown her all your 'tricks' she's going to get bored.

Since you're her first sexual partner, she's curious about what other kinds of sex there is out there with other people.

I dated a grill for 5 years and after about 3 years we didn't have sex for 6 months; then my libido came back with a vengeance.

Stop trying to be nice and sweet to her.

Stop being a 'one trick pony'; she doesn't know what she likes in bed yet.

Try new things and see what get this this sluts crank going.

And amount of compliments will change her opinion of her self image so save your breath.

Or in all honestly, the age gap might be an issue.

Chicks in their 20's are very whisy-washy.

Don't be afraid to jump shit, comrade.
>>
>>17447179
Ok, lets say I did, by kissing the gamer chick.

But I will try to do anything to salvage that relationship IF I'll see any way to do it.

But I dont see any way to do it.

The one thing I can see for certain, the gamer chick should stay as a friend and nothing more.
>>
>>17447188
We are together for 1,5 year.

We are living together for 8-9 months.

I know about the honeymoon phase, been there, I know its over but even in previous relationships I never was so god damn bored in bed.
On the other hand, she is pretty much perfect in other things: character, intrests, her attitude towards relationship, work etc.
As for the bad, I dunno man. I keep it gentle, she is sastisfied, but its always "standard thing" got forbid something more, the same is with some rough fucking, zero initiative form her end, even when I encourage her. And its not like she is faking it that "she likes it" to make me feel good. , If I only had the will, we would be fucking every night, she is always ready and willing.

Yea, but thanks for the post, I'll work on her.
>>
>>17447190

Come on dawg, you can't be friends with her, don't be stupid.
>>
>>17447098
This advice coming from a man...
Cheat. Seriously. Just get that shit out of your system before you marry her. Fuck everything you can. Honestly, it shouldn't even be called "cheating" because it's natural for a man to want to fuck multiple women, but whatever, tumblr society and all. Just get some side ass so you don't argue with your girl on her ass anymore. Problem solved.
>>
>>17447203
Also, living with a chick is where you fucked up. I hope you lived alone first. Don't live with a woman unless you plan on marrying her. NEVER live with a girlfriend, live with a fiance.
>>
>>17447214

By no means I try to boast, but I have experience with crazed, manipulative nymphomaniacs.

My first serious GF was like that, and I was scarred for years after that relationship. but I've learned a lot.

Me and gamer chick are now living 200 miles away from eachother, and we are seeing eachother every 1-2 months, when our whole group of friends is meeting. I think I'll manage it.
>>
>>17447120
What about "dump both, move forward with life, and don't treat gfs like spare tires because that attitude causes bad choices for everyone"?

Women in their twenties are still children as are most men.
>>
>>17447232
Yea, of course I lived alone. Then I met her, we started seeing eachother, after few months she left few things at my place, to stay few night etc.

You know how it is. A creeping moving in :)

After some time when she was basicly staying at my place all the time we decided that there is no use to rent 2 apartments, so she moved out for good.
>>17447221
My ego and dick would love that. But I dont know if I can do it. Cheating is a slippery slope, same as prostitutes. I've met so many putrid losers who fucked up their lives for some fresh pussy that I have some serious doubts about it.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17447242
Lol why the hell would I do it without at least casual fucking the gamer chick?
>>
>>17447254
I'll put it this way brother, it's done nothing but improve my relationship. I've been with a great woman for about 2 years now, haven't had one big argument yet. I like to believe most arguments stem from 2 things if it's coming from a guy; sex and money. Everything else just kinda rides the coat-tails of those two things. Both she and I have our own money, we do very well for two people in their 20's. So that has yet to be an issue. However, the sex is good and all, but not great. I supplement with other women to keep myself from being an ass to her about the sex. You can still love someone deeply and fuck someone else, sex is just sex man. You keep yourself happy, you'll keep your woman happy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.