[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello all,i'm getting laid for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1468892670021s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1468892670021s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
So this Saturday i'm gonna loose my virginity. It's with a girl i know since 1 year and we are really,really close (she told me she loved me 1 week ago and i told her the same but we ain't in a relationship for now because of something pretty crappy) but she fucked 35+ guys before so i'm afraid that i will not please her and fuck shit up. How to please her good and how to get her into the mood? I can't really turn on her. She loves sm,bdsm,domination (i will dominate her she's my bitch) and i like that too so that's fine. I've noticed that biting her ears and licking them turns her on but i don't have the courage to do it. What should i do guys?
>>
>>17446962
The first thing you should do is get her tested for STDs.
>>
>>17446966
Already done,she has nothing and we will fuck with a condom. She fucking loves cleanliness so she always took her precautions with guys & girls
>>
use a condome. .!
maybe u should tell her , I know for sure some girls like to take virginity; )
>>
>>17446977
She already told me that she is stressed about this because,like it's my first time and she doesn't want that to be a bad experience
I understand that fear but she fucked 35+ guys so she is quite a...master of sex i guess and idk why she is stressing. On my side i'm pretty fine i'm not really stressed but i just fear to fuck up..
(she already took virginity of some guys long time ago)
>>
>>17446980
So how can i not fuck up this? How to fuck well,to eat her pussy good?
>>
>>17446962

You're getting yourself into a bad situation here, use her for the experience and loss of v-card but i'd strongly advise not pursuing a relationship with her, you will be heartbroken in the future, no self-respecting female of your age has slept with 35+ guys and can stay faithful, she will miss what she used to have eventually.

And this being your first time will make you develop a severe case of one-itis, be weary OP, remember these words man.
>>
>>17447011
wtf is a one itis? and i don't think i'm gonna be heartbroken, i know her really well (idk how to say this but i just know that it's gonna be a good relationship) and she is libertine and me too so..
>>
>>17447011
And how the fuck is this a bad situation? we love eachother and i'm gonna get laid wtf man
>>
>>17447011
Wise words, but OP will have to learn the hard way, like everyone else.
>>
>>17446962
fix ur broken dnglish and shitty french education system first.
>>
>>17447043
thanks but that's not the subject. I'd love to fix my education system but the government don't care about all of us so...
>>
>>17446962

If she's fucked 35+ guys, no need to worry; she'll show you the ropes. Just expect to blow your first load pretty quick.

But since she's experienced (slut) she'll know to suck you hard again and get the real party started.

After you've lost your virginity; you'll come to realize that sex (while fun) is very, very overrated.

Oh and takes pics to post on /b/
>>
>>17447047
thanks finally a great answer

So i'm gonna try to take it easy thanks.
Forget the pics tho i won't have time to take them :p
>>
>>17447022
>>17447025

Oneitis is a term that describes the emotional attachment to a person and putting them on a pedestal, people who lose their virginity to someone tend to develop this extreme clingy behaviour where they think they will spend the rest of their lives with that person when it's highly unlikely, especially with a girl thats slept with 35+ guys in such a short amount of time. I'm not saying the sex part is a bad situation i'm saying don't go falling head over heels for this bimbo who happens to let just about anyone inside of her, you being random number 35+.
>>
>>17446962
>i'm gonna loose my virginity
>but she fucked 35+ guys

Enjoy getting both dick fungus and HIV on your first time bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 959x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 959x482px
>>17446980
>master of sex
>>
>>17447067
Thanks but she fucked a lot of guys when she was young. It's been 2-3 years that she doesn't fuck so much
>>
>>17447068
Already done some tests and she never fucked without a condom
>>
>>17447078

That's still part of who she is, just be very very cautious, it's surprising that it doesnt bother you at all, i guess once you start fucking her and getting more comfortable in a relationship you will start to question the other 35+ dicks and if she liked them more, statistically speaking you're very unlikely to be the best she's had, and if you're not she will always think about what shes missing out on. Thats why its better to find a girl with as little as possible sexual partners.
>>
>>17446962
Just fuck her, sex just like driving a car is a matter of experience, the more you fuck the better you get, don't feel bad if you suck, just relax and calmly pump that pussy. If you cum you just hit it again 15 min later, ez.
>>
>>17447085
I have a day-to-day way of thinking. What happened in the past stay in the past and people can change. She changed a lot. The person she described when she was young is not the person she is now so it's normal that the 35 dicks doesn't bother me (and it will never bother me) I know that i won't be the very best but i'll try :D

Thanks for the advices tho,i'll try to take care

>>17447088
Thanks man,i'm gonna take it easy. I won't feel bad from now :)
>>
>>17447031
ohhh the naivete, its like we are talking to a 14 year old, sighhhh
>>
well just let it happen . that's all you can do . that's what everyone has to learn when it's about Sex. you can plan whatever you want but it won't go this way . so just go on and fuck this lady ;)
>>
>>17447117
thanks ^^
>>
>>17447103

Naive to think a slut wont go back to being a slut? Sounds like you're being naive here
>>
>but she fucked +35 guys
Ahh why do you even care. Don't get it wrong but, you probably won't be the best fucker in these 35 guys. Just try to have fun.
>>
>>17447131
darlin im talking about OP here. He's the one thats adamant that its true love.
>>
>>17447598
I never said that it's true love,i just said that we love eachother. I know that all the good things have a end
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.