[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 31

File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109KB, 850x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109KB, 850x600px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17446317
I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF ANDRASTE
>>
With college starting up again in a few weeks, I gotta ask what is the best way to approach a girl in class?
>>
File: Jared+Leto+Joker.jpg (42KB, 660x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jared+Leto+Joker.jpg
42KB, 660x350px
>>17446342
WITH A SHOTGUN MY HOMEBOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1xDLaumIjg
>>
>>17446342
sit next to them and talk to them. it's not that hard. if you dont feel it, talk to someone else the next time.
>works best in big lectures
>>
What's the cut off for acceptable dick size
>>
>>17446429
How about you cut off your dick and find out! HAHA!
>>
>>17446322

Thank you, anon.

May you have victory over the Romans.
>>
>>17446322
Meet me in the cave in epping my precious virgin
>>
>>17446429
there is no cutoff. you could get with a girl who hates big dicks or has had 4 boyfriends with small dicks and youll fit right in
>>
What if I'm a huge grower.
My dick is tiny when flaccid, but is over 6 inches when erect. I feel scared when I get with grils, bc I don't want them to see it after I finish.
> Do girls really care about the size of flaccid dicks? > Does my length and girth when erect compensate for this?
>>
>>17446471
>do girls care about flaccid dicks

No
>>
>>17446471
Dude don't be so self conscious. Women don't care about flaccid penises. You 6" you're fine man
>>
>>17446466
is 5.5 inches small?
>>
>>17446477
Ffs man when will people realize that if you 5.5"-6.5" you're FINE
>>
File: view.png (10KB, 215x215px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
view.png
10KB, 215x215px
Which gender is more likely to be misled or led astray by the Jews?
>>
>>17446485
>man
why are you assuming this
>>
>>17446493
Women

Refugees welcome
>>
Girls, what makes you want to avoid a guy? I've observed that girls are more inclined to talk to other guys more comfortably than me and can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>17446471
I get the concern because I over double in size but it's really something all in your head.

>>17446485
People see dicks from porn more than anything. When most people in porn have a horse cock it sets a trend.
>>
>>17446508
No kidding. It fucks with your sexual confidence and pushes the idea of having a massive cock like no tommorrow
>>
>>17446501
desperation, creepy vibe, awkwardness, certain clothing, hair unkept, smell.
>>
>>17446522
>certain clothing
Are we talking trench coat tier or something a touch more subtle
>>
For M/F, if applicable: do you consider your gf/bf to be average or even below average?

I think my gf is but for some reason I really love her and wouldn't trade her for a "better" looking girl. What keeps you with your not so great looking s/o?
>>
>>17446521
>>17446508
>tfw measured for the first time just now because was always to scared to see the number
6" fucking PHEW, I mean none of my partners ever complained or showed signs of them thinking it was small, but i always had that fear what if they're hiding it.
>>
>>17446526
black clothing = uninviting, some colors = more inviting.(unless its a dress suit), don't look like a homeless person (i.e no holes in your pants, shirt, no food stains) If you have pants hanging off your ass, thats not good either.
>>
>>17446522
>Awkwardness,
then why do girls love Michael cera, this has always baffled me
>>
>>17446526
Remember
this>>17446541
is her own taste, everyone has different taste. Ghetto bitches love thugs with their pants hanging half way down their ass. Emo chicks like dudes who wear black. Grunge sluts love holes in jeans.
>>
>>17446541
>black clothing = uninviting
In general or just if it's overwhelming?

I have virtually no fashion sense, and I wear a black tshirt fairly frequently. Never occurred to me that it might be off putting to someone.
>>
>>17446522
Are constant glances at a person giving off a creepy vibe? Is speaking quietly without eye contact awkward?
>>
>>17446561
well DUDE.
The two cardinal rules of eye contact during a conversation

>Don't make 100% eye contact the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME

>Don't NOT make eye contact the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME

Make eye contact, and remove eye contact at certain times ie: when you're recalling something use your natural reaction and look to the right (or left what ever it is)
>>
>>17446549
>everyone has their own taste
>proceed to make generalizations
Idiot
>>
>>17446566
Argue with me right now that ghetto bitches don't generally like the pants hanging half way down the ass

Argue with me that certain cliques and social groups have different views on fashion


You're a dumbass anon,
>>
Will not having any friends hurt my chances of getting a girlfriend?

I can change my weight, my appearance, and my style but I'm still a loner.

I'm scared that if I try to get serious with a girl and they find out I have no friends they will think its creepy and ditch me.
>>
>>17446572
You sound young. As you get older and further away from highschool you are less likely to meet new "close friends" you typically have work buddies, and work acquaintances. As you get older you get busy, you have a life you have responsibilities and things to do.

To answer your question, if you're a bit older 25+ No, if you're younger than 25 maybe if you're younger than 18, get off this website, and yes definitely it would be a problem unless she also has no friends
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 168x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 168x299px
> Be me 18 year old sub alpha( nice body, works out daily, smart but low selfastime)
> Be in school reunion whats-app group
> slightly flirt with girl in group, in group chat. Not 100% obvious flirting tho.
>She texts me "Hi", we talk next day same thing she initiates conversation.
>We meet with like 20 friends she is there.
> We take the train home together have GRATE conversation, only both of us.
> We go our ways.
> Im like fuck I like this bitch, I wanna hug her at the beach, get her shit make her happy, eat her out and look in to her eyes when she cums and im in her.
> Me becomes brave and says to myself "Im going to ask her out!"
> Suddenly bad thoughts arrive, what if she says no? what if she doesn't really like me? what if im not good enough? what if im a ugly beta? what if she says no and I lose a friend?!?!?

WTF 4chan bros!!!
I can flirt and everything but once it comes to getting shit done and asking out I become a pussy and overwhelmed with fear of rejection!
WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO I GET THE CONFIDENCE !
>>
>>17446572
I'm 23 and have no friends, my girlfriend is 25 and has lots of friends.

Unless you're clingy as fuck, extremely jealous and try to keep her every second and don't let her live her life than she won't notice or give two shits unless she is codependent herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 600x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 600x337px
>>17446579
I feel like I've seen this before
>>
How do I get my boyfriend to stop treating me like I'm made of glass, sex is hopelessly dull and I never come.
>>
>>17446585
Because no one replied seriously...
>>
>>17446586
Explain a little bit more
>>
>>17446586
>and I never come
Get used to it. It's not an issue of a guys ability in most cases, girls are just very difficult to make reach orgasm. If you can't just be satisfied with the sex he gives you until you cum then leave.

But if you need sex that bad that you'd leave a man you love just to find another who probably can't make you cum either, you're pretty awful lowlife person.
>>
>>17446586
You talk to him and encourage him to try new things, give him new ideas, or take control yourself.

You're a grown adult, I have faith in you.
>>
>>17446605
Until he cum*
>>
>>17446579
Before I give you some advice, I want you to tell me what you think you're going to get for advice.

It's very obvious
>>
>>17446605
Fucking this.
Some days, no matter what you do, they can just not be 100% into it, and it'll never happen. Other days, the smallest thing sends them over the edge, and you're just chaining orgasms back to back.

It's frustrating. You can always tip the scales in your favor, but you never really have complete control.
>>
>>17446561
not creepy, just makes me think you are not really engaged in the conversation.

Smile, and some eye contact can make a big difference.
>>
>>17446613
Dont know? Just go for it?
>>
>>17446549
you're right there are different tastes. but there are studies about the meanings of colors and how they make us feel/think psychologically.
>>
>>17446627
In the words of shia labeouf
>>
>>17446602
He's very timid in bed, I don't know if he's afraid of hurting me or he's not confidant in the bedroom but it's not stimulating and he cums after like 5 minutes.

>>17446605
I've had other partners who have been great in the sack, so it's not entirely a me problem here.

>>17446606
His stamina is pretty sucky and he doesn't seem to put a lot of effort into choking me if I ask. He always wants to go down on me though which is kind of a bummer because I'm just one of those people who doesn't like oral all that much.
>>
>>17446638
Physically grab his hand, and show him how much pressure to apply while you're doing it.

Honestly, unless you show him, nothing is going to change. He's probably more worried about hurting you than anything, most are.

If he's giving you oral, he's obviously interested in making you happy to some degree. Show him what you want him to do. Stamina will develop as you have more sex, which will increase as he better learns what you want.
>>
>>17446638
>I've had other partners who..
Yeah, dump him now. He deserves a WOMAN who isn't immature enough to compare him to all of her past men. The fact you're even thinking about them in terms of guaging how well your current s/o fucks you is disturbing. You're just chasing a nut and he probably is under the impression you enjoy the sex you have with him because of complicity, but no, you expect him to be a porn star and have your pussy flowing like a fountain.

You've got some growing up to do.
>>
>>17446651
What this guy said.

>waaaah I can't cum!
>waaah he won't buy me this makeup!
>waaah he's not making 100k a month!

You sound like one of these type of hoes.
>>
>>17446475
>>17446476
>Literally thousands of woman laughing at Leo (or whoever's) flaccid dick for the past week
Really makes you think.
>>
>>17446650
I never thought of just guiding him. I think he needs to relax but it's such a hyped up situation and I'm trying to get him to come so getting him to relax first? I don't know how to do that without killing the momentum. He seems nervous like his hands shake it's kind of cute.

>>17446651
I've never faked an orgasm so he knows it's not A+ on my end. I also don't compare him to other partners you implied I had a problem orgasming and I explained in small detail that I don't. We've been seeing each other for like 2 months so I'm trying to get over this hurdle in our relationship.
>>
>>17446534
Bf is definitely below average. He is improving - he lost weight and such.
But I really love him, so not a big deal.
>>
>>17446653
>>17446651
same fag
>>
>>17446665
>>17446661
Samefag
>>
>>17446665
>>17446672
plain old fags.
>>
>>17446665
>>17446672
>>17446676
fag party
>>
>>17446664
I feel you. Honestly, I hate feeling like my gf isn't attractive enough because I am in no way Prince Charming my damn self. My standards are inflated thanks to "Instagram models". But at the end of the day you realize having someone you really love and have a strong relationship with will always make up for any superficial things
>>
To women, my friend dared me to have surgery to turn my dick into a vagina, what do you think? Yay or nay?
>>
>>17446681
Meh. You just have to deal with it. If you're attracted to other people more than her, think if you want to stay with her. Other than that, no big issue.

My boyfriend isn't crazy attractive but he still has attractive features. He is tall and has nice shoulders and legs, a very sweet smile, a sexy voice. On the other hand he is really overweight, has small eyes and he is balding.
I am pretty attractive.
I honestly don't mind it so much. I hear the comments when we are out together and it sucks. He is the best person I know and I wouldn't want to date anybody else. I am very in love with him.
>>
>>17446692
Do it faggot
>>
>>17446714
You sound like a good woman, and I'm sure my girlfriend feels the same way about me as you do your bf as far as wanting to be with him goes - so yeah you're right, it's easy to deal with when you have someone so loyal. That kind of loyalty is much rarer than a cute face. I learned that the hard way with my ex.
>>
>>17446661
Why are you trying to get him to come when you complain that he never lasts? Give the guy a chance. Start slow and sensual, and work up. Talk to him while you do it, get some bed talk going, and make him really want you. Put his hands on your ass, and make him spank you.

Once he gets invested into it, the only thing shaking will be his knees.
>>
>>17446661
>He seems nervous like his hands shake it's kind of cute.
Sounds like he just has no experience with rough shit, and you basically want him to go from 0 to 100. I think it would help if you just started with one topic at a time, because I'm guessing he's just straight up overwhelmed.

You want to be spanked? Show him how hard he can go with it. You want to be choked? Establish a system so he's not afraid of going overboard.
>>
>>17446727
It's an issue I've never really experienced before honestly. He can get hard like 5 times a night when we get going but he's quick to blow his load. At first I thought he wasn't attracted to me, so it's been a ride of awkward half conversations so far.

>>17446733
Probably right, he talked seriously dirty when we were just getting close. I think it was mostly just talk, because during sex that guy disappears.
>>
>>17446753
>Probably right, he talked seriously dirty when we were just getting close. I think it was mostly just talk, because during sex that guy disappears.
If he has no experience it makes sense. There are lots of fantasies that are much more intimidating when you actually have the opportunity to go through with them.
>>
>>17446768
I think it's limited at least, I'm not going to flat out ask him if he's a virgin but I think I should open up a conversation about his boundaries. Thanks anon and other anons that helped me out, an outside perspective clears things up a little.
>>
How do people feel about someone losing their virginity to a prostitute? Like if you started to date someone and they told you that their first time with a woman they had to pay to sleep with them.
>>
>>17446794
Disgust.
>>
>>17446794
Disgust, pity.
>>
File: 1470381887481.jpg (97KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470381887481.jpg
97KB, 480x640px
do white girl like asian guy? I'm 8/10 but no white girl seem to want a asian guy to date them...
>>
>>17446794
I'd just be like, "that's cool"
But most people like to make a big deal out of sex, and what other people think. So just lie and say it was a one-nighter.
>>
jesus christ getting ignored is the fucking worst
>>
>>17446789
>I'm not going to flat out ask him if he's a virgin
I think it's a little late for that one
>>
>>17446342

Don't sit directly next to her; sit a chair away or in front of her so you can look back and talk/smirk/flirt.

If you're sitting at tables sit so you're kitty-corner from here; she'll always be in your peripheral vision and you'll always been in hers.

Don't say anything stupid in front of the whole class.

We witty but not a complete prick.

Make her laugh but don't be a try hard.

Don't approach her in class, hit her up as your guys are leaving; if you want to be classy then walk to her next class (just don't do it in silence, make her laugh or talk about what other classes he's taking, etc.)

Being handsome, witty, charming and white never hurts either.

God speed, my Beta comrade.
>>
>>17446843

Small penis stereotype.

If you were in a difficult math class the bitches would Zerg rush you, kekekeke, for tutoring.

Asian superior at math stereotype.

Tutor them but then make a move; if they shoot/turn you down then stop tutoring them. Oh sweet leverage how I love thee.

You'll be in like sin.
>>
>>17446794

Better to pop your cherry and awkwardly flail on a useless whore for 10-15 minutes than a QT3.14 grill who would laugh at you then never speak to you again.

Slay a few hood rats to build up some XP and then you can start doing dungeon bosses grillz.
>>
>>17446753

>Talked seriously dirty

Oh man, do I fucking LOVE to talk dirty during sex and ask grillz yes/no questions while they suck my cock; they can answer by nodding or shaking their head which feelsgoodman on my cock either way.

Not too much, that just gets old and annoying quick.

Anyways, back to your problem with 'all show, no go' guy; he has the potential to do anything you want, you just need to tell him what you want to have him actually try it once.

That'll show him that it's actually okay and then he'll build up his confidence. He'll be slapping you around and choking the fuck out of you in no time.
>>
File: 1470128657044.gif (1MB, 480x167px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470128657044.gif
1MB, 480x167px
Date ideas for two nerdy people in Florida?
>>
>>17446931
Read the OP together before asking stupid questions
>>
>>17446794
I'd assume there's something wrong with them socially. It's not easy to get laid but losing it to a prostitute is the ultimate way of totally giving up.

So yeah, disgust is my answer.
>>
>>17446661
discuss it before sex, sit down with eachother and start talking about it. Show him how much to choke you, how much pressure etc. Or piss him off and get him to actually be angry with you then grab him and start ripping off his pants
>>
I'm currently getting cucked in an ldr, and I want to know what the best response to being cucked would be?

Story: GF lives in Florida and is in Orlando with guy she really likes (and likes her). She mentioned to me that they were going out on a date, and now they're spending the next four days with each other. Guy already has relationship and I've been working hard to not be a total loser beforehand.

I feel like my best response is to completely feign interest in literally everything she does while she's gone. That would mean not responding to messages, not checking snapchat, and just pretty much ignoring her entirely while she's gone. Meanwhile, frequently updating my own social media with petty shit that doesn't really matter, but make it seem like it matters.

Ladies, what do you think? Haven't decided what to do but that's where I'm leaning right now
>>
>>17446905

No, Clonidine is used to lower your blood pressure for a number or reasons.

I have ADD and it slows my brain down enough for my to go to sleep.

None habit forming with no side effects.

Start with .1 MG and see how you respond; my ADD is pretty bad to I needed the max .3 MGs.

If you truly have insomnia and can't sleep and NEED it to sleep then it's not abuse is it?

Chronic insomnia is a thing.

You want to wake up as Tyler Durden?
>>
>>17447000
I'm a dude, but I think you should surrender your balls if you do anything other than break up with her
>>
>>17447000
What? Why haven't you broken up with her?
>>
>>17447000
Break up with her and cut contact entirely idiot.
>>
>>17447030
>>17447028
>>17447027

In response to all of these things, I should probably clarify. She's already pretty much an ex, as we're not a "couple" anymore due to a huge argument that we had before.

I've already thought of breaking it off and ghosting her entirely, but I think that that would 1) make me look bad (which I don't like), and 2) eliminate the possibility of me making her jealous later on in the future by being passive and letting her see what she's missing out on.

Ergo, it's toxic and I've thought about a total break which is pretty much where I'm headed (even if she's not), I just want to keep maximum lulz involved before I go.
>>
>>17447075
But there are no lulz to be had. Just be totally disinterested and let her eventually slip away from you then.
>>
>>17446541
>black clothing = uninviting
its fashion
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x908px
Virgin here. Just had my first kiss yesterday with a girl im pretty interested in maybe dating, but im sure i wanna fuck her. She told her friend before that im attractive and she's down to go on a date with me. But her friend also told me that's she's kind of "talking" to another guy rn but i still have a chance. What should I do?
>>
>>17447189

>First kiss.

This is good; was it a peck on the cheek, peck on the lips, slight open mouth kiss or making out?

If she thinks you're"attractive and she's down to go on a date with me" then you don't hesitate.

You move in for the kill and ask her out.

Make her laugh, listen to her talk about herself, ask what her major is, what classes she's taking, her hobbies, etc.

Act like you give a sincerely give a fuck about everything she just said.

Pay for everything.

Stop going off 2nd hand information.

You go to the source, her.

Ask her on a date; not "Let's go out sometime".

That's Delta male shit; you give her a firm date and if that doesn't work for her then you ask her what day does.

Don't say "So what do you want to do?"

You have it all planed out; take charge, lead, be a man.

You need to show up this other douche bag before he makes his move.

Oh and don't end the fucking date with a huge; you get close and give her a slightly open mouth kiss.

You have the info and pointers; the rest is up to you.

You can do it, comrade.
>>
Girls.

I recently have been promoted to a new position and I have a female coworker, she's not exactly my type but we both have a great time laughing everyday as we are both alone in said position.

Now, as I've been single for the last 11 years, I think I'm falling in love, but I'm super confused about my feelings for her. We only have been 2 weeks so far in said position, and I don't really know if I think I'm in love because I'm desperate for a gf, or because I genuinelly love her.

So, help me out. What signs do you girls give to make sure you are also attracted to a guy?

Also, guys, how do you know if you truly want to be in love with someone, or if it's only the desperation being a >tfw no gf for so long?
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (343KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Perfect.jpg
343KB, 1446x1080px
>>17447207

DO NOT FIND YOUR HONEY WHERE YOU MAKE YOU MAKE YOU MONEY, FUCKFACE.

If shit goes south:

>She says you sexually harassed her.
>Your ass is fired.
>Office gossip.
>Having to see her at work and outside of work.
>>
>>17447207
I think two weeks in is a little soon to call it love, at best you like her right now but you're mindset is set to love because >tfw no gf

Give it some more time man and find out where things are going, don't rush into asking her out.
>>
>>17447217
That may be true, just yesterday we had a gossip talk about relationships between coworkers because some new rule in our contract. Really made me think about it.

>>17447227

Guess you're right, I will ask you guys back in 2 more weeks or so.
>>
>>17447206
Making out. Tongue. I was squeezing her nice fat ass while doing it too.
>>
Are guys into clubbing always into flirting with girls/hookups?
>>
>>17447217
People always say this, but isn't it statistically true most people meet their spouse at work?
>>
>>17447348
Why do you ask?
>>
>>17447369
Can you just answer my question?
>>
>>17446794
Dealbreaker but only because you bought a prostitute in the first place. Idc what your sex status was before hand, I'll never be a hooker's sloppy seconds.
I'd probably think more highly of you if you just fucked some desperate fat uggos for xp than if you paid a probably disease ridden crack whore to bone. At least it shows you've got game and didn't take the easy way out. That you're willing to actually put some effort into it.
>>
I love women, is this a turn off?

Dude here.
>>
>>17447348
>>17447370
Of course. That's why they're there. Unless you find the odd guy who was dragged there with some friends and doesn't really want to be there.
>>
If a girl likes a guy will she ever purposely avoid being around him and initiating conversations?
>>
>>17447395
Shared interests are the foundation of a relationship, if she loves dick and you don't it just won't work out.
Gotta suck dicks to get girls, brah.
>>
>>17447000
Uhhh stop being a cuck and dump her ass? The fuck is wrong with you, have some self respect
>>
need any advice desu
>meet gril
>acts like she wants the d
>text incessantly like a total freak with me
>basically just shitpost replies
>it works and it's hilarious
>but now she told me about a guy who's being a "perv" hitting on her
am i getting cucked or is she using an anecdote as a way to get me to stop shitposting? I basically replied that what she told me doesn't fucking matter.
P.S. we're both born, raised and living in a country where premarital sex is still very much a sin and taboo. Inb4 >texting a girl
>>
>>17446931
>>17446941
Gonna take said nerdy girl to an ice cream place I like.

What do I talk about?
>>
>>17447406
>Gotta suck dicks to get girls

OK... wait the fuck?!
>>
Why are you girls so spoopy to approach?

I mean even Silent Hill 1 is scary as fuck and I still can't beat it because of its spookiness, but approaching a woman, any type of woman except over 40+ year olds is scary to me.
>>
>dating gf for four years
>start talking about marriage
>she says she doesn't want an engagement ring, it's a waste of money
>talking to coworkers and boss about it, boss man tells me to get one anyway
>propose
>first thing she says after "Yes" is "So did you get a ring?"
WHY
>>
>>17447404
"Man Margot, I like this dude so much I just wanna never see or hear from him again. He's so not disgusting I just can't stand the sight of him"
"Yeah Jane, and on the flip side there's this dude I find totally gross and hate, so I obviously just wanna suck his dick and be around him all the time"

In all seriousness though, I'll give there may be a certain breed of extreme shyness that makes girls run from dudes they like, however if they're older than 12 then it's usually a red flag anyways. 99.99999999% of the time, she's not into you if she's avoiding you. The not initiating thing is a tad normal though, socially dudes are supposed to make the first move. A lot of girls are still stuck in this social norm and feel like they can't/shouldn't initiate less they lose their femininity and appear more masculine.
But if she's making excuses to run when you talk to her, then she's not into you bro.
>>
I am judgmental of people into partying and hookups. I feel like they are very different from me as I am not into these sorts of stuff and it is hence hard to befriend them. Am I being too judgmental?
>>
>>17447423
Lol sounds like a great relationship bro. Totally not going to marry a child who says one thing but expects another.
I'd run before she takes half your shit bro.
That being said, we'd need to know the exact words she said in your conversations about it. Did she ever change her mind about the ring thing and you possibly forgot it. Also was her comment on "so did you get a ring?" really an implication she actually wanted one, or just asking because it sounds like you were conflicted on whether or not you should get one or not.
I know I personally feel as though if by some miracle I ever get married, I don't want a real diamond or anything. I don't wear jewelry in the first place, and I'll probably lose it eventually. No use in spending a shit ton of money on shit I don't even care for. However I still may want a ring of some sorts, it can just be a 20$ band with glass from the kids department at Walmart for all I care. After all, I've never been huge on "symbols". Idc about the physical symbol itself, I care about what it represents. If I lose or don't wear the ring, it doesn't mean I'm not married anymore you know?
However I'd still be more likely to nix that all together, except I'd actually mean it because I'm not 5 years old and can express my true feelings. Actually, that's probably the only tattoo I'd ever consider getting. Tattoo wedding rings on our fingers. That way I can't lose it lol. However these days there's no such thing as "till death" and most people cycle through at least 2 or more spouses in their life time, so maybe something permanent like that isn't a good idea.
Anyways I'm just rambling now, TL;DR: she's a childish fuck if she's really upset that you did exactly what she told you to do and I'd break off this engagement if I were you.
>>
>>17447447
That's fine, you don't have to agree with the lifestyle, and you certainly don't have to relate to it. I'm not into sports, so why would I go to baseball games and want to be friends with people who are huge sports fanatics?
However, if you're one of those autistic cunts that's gotta screetch at anyone who likes things that you don't like just for the sake of proving you're "better" than them, then yes you're being an ass and good luck getting anyone to like you.
I'm not into partying and hookups myself, but idc what anyone does to their own bodies and their own lives. Doesn't affect mine in any way, so I just choose not to be around them or go to parties/hook up myself. Everyone's happy, everyone wins.
>>
Girls

How do you feel about dating younger guys / having sex with them ?
>>
Why does our society tolerate people with no friends? Shouldn't they be cast out?
>>
File: SiZvHNh.jpg (9KB, 185x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SiZvHNh.jpg
9KB, 185x272px
Females; I have a question for you.

What is the difference between a girl and a woman?
>>
>>17447706
It's fine for a while then puberty comes and it blows everything.
>>
What's a normal amount of time to be seeing someone before you say I love you? Is a month totally out of the question?
>>
>>17447711
Complicated question. For me personally, it is a matter of maturity. Of knowing who you are and what you want out of life, being able to take your responsibilities and cope with setbacks within reason. Of course, I would describe a forty five year old with zero insight in herself or deeper concerns in life as a woman neutrally, but if I hear just the word I think of a specific level of maturity. And to be of age but incapable of keeping your head up and dealing with your own life, you're more a faded girl than a woman.

As for calling someone a woman or a girl in everyday life, I think it depends on the tone and circumstances. I am twenty three and referred to as a woman when it's official, I am a woman to my doctor, because I'm grown. But my friends would never describe me as that and it's not because they think I'm a child or something, but it is a term of endearment in a way, placing the focus on being young and still figuring yourself out more than on technically being an adult. I think it is similar for guys my age, and vice versa: I think of them as guys, not men. Because you see each other's ongoing development and struggles, and see each other as peers and there's still a level of mythology around "real adults" there.

I incidentally have just read a piece on how sometimes women shy away from the "woman" label because it is seen as a stiff and unflattering "category" that makes people think of someone past her prime. Whereas "girl" is more forgiving and informal. I can't say I ever felt that way about it, but just wanted to include it.
>>
>>17447711
To paraphrase Louis CK, when girls go wild, they show people their tits, when women go wild, they kill their husbands with an axe and drown their kids in the bathtub.
>>
>>17447706
It's not what I go for, but it's also not a deal breaker. My issue is that I'm still so young myself, being younger than me can get dangerously close to underage. I don't wanna get v&. But also since I'm young myself, younger guys tend to be veeerrry immature, still in high school mode, so I stay clear for the most part. Again though, case by case. I usually try to stay within 5 years of my age, older or younger, so when I am older and dudes 5 years younger than me aren't illegal jailbait, I could probably consider it.
>>17447711
Legally, under 18 girl, over woman. Never have sex with a minor anons. It ain't worth it.
However I myself base the difference on maturity. There are 19 year old girls who act like they're 40, and ones that act like they're 12.
>>17447724
Probably. I mean when you feel it, you feel it, that's fine. But I think you should reaaaaallly question if only knowing someone on a personal level like that for a month is actually love you're feeling. Most of the time, you're just still in the rush of the relationship.
I think saying "I love you" is like getting a tattoo. When you first think you want one, you should wait a while and see if you still do before you get it done. When you first think you love someone, give it a little while and see if you still do.
>>
>>17447736
No it's not. It's a simple one. It's one my gender is expect to transition to and the shitbags that don't get the rest of us judged.

>>17447771
I don't know what you're talking about, but you sound like a real asshole saying turning a girl into a woman isn't worth it. I don't know what you're implying but it really doesn't sound good.

I can't really believe all y'all are held to any standard for this sort of response. Faded girl quote might stick with me since it seems very applicable.
>>
File: da3.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
da3.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>17447814
Lol I'm not sure if this is bait or if you genuinely misunderstood what I wrote, Assuming it's b8 based on your wording but even that is very broken and difficult for me to understand. But having sex with minors does not turn them into women. It just gets you a seat with chris hansen lol.
I have no idea what you're talking about in the last bit though.
>>
If you sleep with a man and he asks you to spend the night and takes you out for breakfast the next morning, that's okay right? He still likes you?
>>
>>17447837
I don't really have any experience with ONS but I always assumed if he doesn't kick you out after he's done, he's at least polite enough to pretend he likes you.
If he has breakfast with you I'd say he likes you yeah.
>>
>>17447837
I'm a chick but holy shit cling to dear life man. I've never once met a man that didn't want me out of his bed the second he came. You actually got breakfast? I'm actually really jealous.
>>
>>17447837
I always do that desu
needless to say i'm not very popular with women
>>
>>17447843
It's not *quite* a ONS, but it very quickly progressed to sex. I'm just trying to get my feet under me since it took the last guy I saw seven dates for me to let him kiss me and this guy got to kiss me and have sex with me within days. The conversation is very stimulating if that means anything.

>>17447847
:( So sorry to hear that. I've had that happened and it really sucks.

>>17447853
Tsk.
>>
>>17447856
don't tsk me
>>
>>17447837
I did that to an ONS once it turned into a 2NS, then we became fuckbuddies. After a while we both admitted to having the feels. Today she's my wife and the mother of my 3 kids.

I'd say at least it's a start. If i woke up next to a girl i wouldn't go for breakfast with her unless i enjoyed her company.
>>
>>17447843
>>17447837
Are you fucking kidding me, breakfast?
I could of got by this entire fucking time just offering them a single meal.

I'm seriously disappointed in this current bait. Women I knew had children but doing something with a male isn't the defining thing I know about them. I really fucking hate when people try to fall back on "she fucked this guy so well here's a kid!" I was one of those kids and the union was sanctioned. He fucking dumped her like all the rest. He couldn't make it work with her I'm not trying to throw around blame but seriously she didn't raise me the same way her parents raised her or the way my dad raised kids he looked after. Fucking bait responses about a girl and woman difference being having an interaction with a man? That's it? Best you can do? I know too many women like that, they had kids or didn't doesn't really change the definition. Difference between a girl and a women, is your only trial of passage at large just having kids? Most of the ones I know don't even fucking do that and it's pretty god damn insulting to infer the time they could of to the time they didn't were a waste and they arn't women.
>>
>>17447853
Kek
At least you know it.
>>
>>17447881
>>
>>17447880
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: images-5.jpg (38KB, 617x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-5.jpg
38KB, 617x238px
>>17447885
It was compliment actually. You are not a dick and don't expect anything because of it.
I'm a straight guy though, so our love can never be.

Also i have no idea why she tsked you.
>>
>>17447894
Meant to say you don't expect things to happen just because you are not a dick.
>>
>>17447894
>>
>>17447886
I really didn't want today to be a drinking day. I mean really, you can't even explain the difference between a girl and a woman without using a man as an example? I'm really fucking disappointed so far.

I don't even care about getting through. The odds of getting through to someone worthwhile are fucking abysmal anon or not.
>>
File: projecting.png (59KB, 500x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
projecting.png
59KB, 500x414px
>>17447880
>>17447886
>>
>>17447909
>>
Why does everyone have to be so mean and tear each other down all the time?
>>
>>17447906
I'm not one of the anons you quoted, i just failed to understand what you said.
What does "getting through" means in this context?
>>17447909
Why did you quote me?
>>17447915
Momentary satisfaction
>>
>>17447915

Because for some people that's the only way of putting themselves up, because they have no talent, confidence or any positive traits of their own.
>>
>>17447920
>Why did you quote me?
You asked what he was talking about. He's projecting his insecurities onto the post and went off on a tangent.
>>
>>17447943
Oh, if the pic was just "projecting" it would be easier to understand desu
>>
Everyone keeps telling me being good with women just "takes practice". I keep being told that if I keep talking to women eventually I'll get beter at it.

I go out to bars, clubs, parties, whatever else with my friend frequently, I have been for years, I'm not afraid to talk to women or anything, but whenever I do I fall flat on my face, I'm just kinda awkward, I try to make them laugh but I'm just not a funny person, I don't live the most interesting, adventurous life so I don't have countless tales of cool, exciting shit i do to captivate they're attention.

I've been spending years "practicing", but have had pretty much zero success. Are some people just destined to be shit with women? Should I just accept my beta male status now and learn to live with it?
>>
>>17447988
>Are some people just destined to be shit with women? Should I just accept my beta male status now and learn to live with it?
yes
and when you retire, move to some third world country where slavery is legal and buy yourself some women
>>
>>17447880
What the actual fuck did I just read lmfao. This is like shitposting in the nth dimension man.
>>
>>17447988
Honestly, not everyones going to be a super alpha male, and that's ok.

You don't need to go out to a bar three times a week picking up a new girl every time to be happy. Simply put, you seem introverted. You're probably the type of person who feels more comfortable sitting around at home working on your hobbies, or going out to a coffee shop with close friends than you are going out to bars and meeting armfuls of people. And you know what, that's ok.

You're probably thinking now "well, I want to be able to go out and pick up girls, I want to mess around a little before I settle down" or something like that.

Focus on meaningful relationships, you don't need to sleep with a kajillion people to be happy anyways. People like you tend to feel kinda empty after casual sex anyways.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
172.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>17447915
You can't feel shitty when someone else is shittier than you.
>>
>>17446317
If a girl is hanging out with a guy with nobody else and it is not her brother is she dating him?
>>
>>17448025
Not necesserely
Ask her out nigga
>>
What am I supposed to do when all the women I know are involved with someone already?

It's mindboggling.
>>
File: 1470098150084.jpg (95KB, 1080x1676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470098150084.jpg
95KB, 1080x1676px
>>17448042
Write a manifesto and kill them all, bob. I have faith in you.
>>
>>17448052
I'm also bad at writing.
Can I skip the manifesto?
>>
File: hfsdf.png (61KB, 281x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hfsdf.png
61KB, 281x254px
>>17448042
Meet new women?
>>
File: 1470785608815.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470785608815.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>17448061
My boy Elliot was a fucking bad writter and it didn't stop him, but sure you can skip that part, you won't be as charming though.
>>
>>17448072
>>17448065
I'm already not charming at all. According to my friends I'm actually pretty scary and intimidating.

Sucks desu, especially when I accidentally scare a cashier at the supermarket
>>
File: 23534324214321.jpg (198KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23534324214321.jpg
198KB, 600x400px
>>17448012
whom is baiting whom
i can afford all the beer i can drink let's discuss this before this beer rusn out....
>>
>>17448079
dude i like physically cannot understand what youre going on about lol. Its not that I disagree or agree with your point, its that I literally do not even know what your point is?
>>
>>17448074
Ask your friends why you they think that and how you could pass a friendlier vibe.
Dressing has a huge impact on first impressions, also smelling.
Read /fa/'s sticky (a bit outdated but still worth a reading) and the fragrance general (one of the few good threads on /fa/). If you want stick around but the board is bad most of the time.

After all that kill them all, Bob, kill them all.
>>
File: 1280600.jpg (193KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1280600.jpg
193KB, 1280x600px
>>17448086
Are you trying to fuck with me, I'll live to drink another day I'm pretty damn responsible about this shit. I see irresponsible shit all the fucking time and my shit totally pales in comparison.
>>
>>17448092
thanks senpai. i dress pretty well so ill check out the fragrance thing
>>
Guys- why do you like girls to swallow?
>>
>free ice cream from the truck at work today
>we all go back to desks, I carry on working taking the odd licks (nothing remotely sexual, just trying to finish it before it drips over my keyboard desu)
>male colleague who sits next to me didn't resume work, instead just sat back in his chair and watched me eat this ice cream
>we start chatting like normal, he starts talking about baby names with me
>every joke or bit of banter aimed at me feels like it has a double enterdre
>he's married
Is what I think is happening, actually happening?
Permavirgin here lads, I honestly don't know how guys work but this feels pretty in my face
>>
>>17448294
How long did he stare at you for?
>>
>>17448315
However long it took me to finish it, 4-6 mins straight.
If it were a few sideway glances I wouldn't have noticed.
>>
>>17448282
it indicates her level of enthusiasm
no having to clean up
cumming inside of something will always be > cumming outside of something
>>
Women, how long do you average between relationships?
>>
>>17448352

Only had 2 relationships, so not sure if this counts, but there was 3 years between them
>>
Questions for the femanons

So recently I was going to start building some online dating profiles. Asked a few female friends to help develop it to better sell myself. At first they were all on board and were positive about it.

Yesterday when picking out some pictures, one of them (the one who is single) does a 180 and tells me I am wasting my time and online dating is for people looking for quick fuck. I should stick to traditional methods. Which I don't disagree with but the point is.

Is she trying to tell me something? Is she interested in me? I've tried in the past and she always seemed indifferent to the idea.
>>
>>17448394
she recently got pumped and dumped and is taking it out on you
>>
>>17448282
Either you really like me or you're really nasty, both of which is good for me. You don't have to though, its like the icing on the cake.
>>
Girlfriend is going kayaking alone with some guy from work.

I wouldn't think this was a big deal but this guy already asked her out and she said no. (And then I did and we've been dating ever since).

She thinks hes gross since he smokes but why would she still go out with him, even as friends?

I feel like an insecure beta if I say anything but at the same time it's bullshit. Shes hung out with him once before but we werent in a relationship then.

What should I do?


Shes also gone
>>
>>17448394
>Is she interested in me?
You're escalating this to an entirely different level that was never meant to be escalated to. She probably had a bad experience or read some stuff on the internet and got a bad impression about it. But if you really want to test your theory just kiss her for "fun".
>>
Dudes,
I'm currently in an open relationship with a guy and I want to branch out and sleep with other guys. He's legitimatly OK with it and idc if he sleeps with other girls. How do I explain my situation to a potential hook up? I've tried before and the guy got really freaked out and thought my bf s going to jump him.
>>
>>17448485
It's always the ones they don't like.
>>
>>17448488

I'll take that as a no. I just thought it was strange because her attitude changed literally overnight.
>>
>>17448485
Shes also gone out as friends once before we were dating*

Is what I forgot to type
>>
>>17448485
Sorry I'm a dude, but I've got to say that he will try to get her to cuck you, if only by hinting at it.

But if she's already rejected him she likely would again, but it does seem a bit weird if they're alone. Does he act passively aggressive towards you?

You should be suspicious of him over her though.
>>
>>17448352
I've only ever been in my current relationship
>>
Girls what do you think is the most interesting/impressive major?
>>
>>17448547
Hes quite friendly to me actually. No different then before me and her were dating.

I don't know man, it just fucking eats me up inside and I overthink it.

The guy is kind of a loser but like fuck...
>>
>>17448294
Doesn't looks like he wants to cheat on his wife but definitely was picturing you sucking a dick I suppose.

Dunno however you wanna take it. Just means he finds you attractive enough so he'd fuck you.
>>
>>17448494
Your going to have a hard time 'hooking up' if you tell them you have a boyfriend in an open relationship, because they'll empathize with him and worry you are lying.

But be careful anon, if your more successful at getting guys than your boyfriend is at getting girls it could go very badly wrong.
>>
>>17446794
Deal breaker. Any kind of promiscuity would be honestly, and paying for sex is pretty much the pinnacle of that.
>>
>>17448564
Sociology
>>
>>17448613
Why?
>>
Met a girl at work, have a lot in common fairly attached to her. Whats the best way to hook up with her?
>>
Girls, how attractive is success?
Like if for example like if you had a niche skill and you got recognition for it
>>
>>17446794
Really pathetic and sad
>>
First year teacher here, teaching fifth grade. There's another younger teacher on staff teaching the same kids. Today, one of the girls asked what I thought about their science teacher and she added "she digs you." Now this teacher and I are friendly, but we've never hung out together in front of students. Other teachers also wink at me when they mention her to me. Is this a classic example of being the last to know someone has crush on me?
>>
>>17448613
you serious are you just memeing me?
>>
I'm genuinely afraid of women.

During most of my life the women I knew were annoyed by me at best and repulsed by me at best (and for good reason, I was a little shit up until grade 11).

I've had girlfriends, but they were just flukes desu. In retrospect I acted like an autistic little shit with them too.

Now I'm in college, and I'm not AS socially wierd as I used to be, at least around guys. But I'm a mess when it comes to women. Years of having shitty relationships with women have conditioned me to put them on a pedestal and just assume they're all too good for me. I can't approach them. When one does show even the slightest amount of interest I get clingy. I can never make interesting conversation. Oh god what's wrong with me
>>
Girls

I have a circumsized penis and am very worried over the effect it will have during sex. I have read conflicting accounts that women do or dont enjoy it as much to a normal one and others saying it actually hurts them and is not as pleasurable.

Any girls mind telling me how it felt for them and if it effected your sex life negatively?
>>
>>17447422
Fear of rejection?

I'm a girl and I'm afraid to talk to dudes. I wanna say something, maybe joke around and stuff but even with a group of friends, I still find it hard to speak.
>>
>>17447706
I'm only about to be 20 so I'm still young myself, sex with guys younger than me sounds like it would be complicated. I've never had the mind of a teenage dude but I heard they are absolute horny and would probably cum fast.
>>
>>17448710
are you attractive?
If you are then you will have no problem with guys.
If youre unattractive, work on some personal qualities. get fit, improve personality, etc.
>>
>>17448730
>>17447706
Plus they just might be to immature for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
I've gone out with this girl six times and yesterday we had very very passionate sex. I know she likes me a lot and I liked her a lot, I think she is going to want to go into a relationship soon but I really don't want to rush into it. We have been going out for only three weeks but I get the vibe she may be in love with me.

If she asked me the question should i just say yes or should i just tell her that I want to just keep hanging out for awhile?

Also how long is too long before we make it official? I'd like to wait till October till we make it official.
>>
>>17448735
I get told I'm beautiful but by family members so...
I am pretty chubby but honestly not that fat, either way I'm working on it. I don't know how to improve personality because I don't know what's a turn off.
I guess I know what my question is.

Guys, personality wise, what is a turn off for you in girls?
>>
>>17448784
Post pic and i'll rate you
>>
Guys,
Are big areolas a turn off? How big is too big?
>>
>>17448784
Interrupting people when they are talking to talk
Shit talking people
Can't take criticism (the worst)
Can't communicate

Small problems are not a problem if you are willing to recognize them and change (this applies to the guy too).
>>
>>17448784
Blandness is a big turn off for me personally, as in having nothing interesting about you. A lot of pretty chicks are bland there simply good looking and thats it. Being good looking is enough for some dudes tho
>>
>>17446471
I think small flaccid penises are adorable.
>>
>>17448809
Completely dependent on body type and breast size.
>huge because rolled a genetic 1: fine
>huge because YOU'RE huge: not fine
>>
>>17448352
Back in high school I'd bounce back pretty quickly, like a month or so. Havent had a dude interested in me since I graduated though. Been on a 4 year dry spell. Can't believe Im gearing up to graduate college without ever having experienced a real relationship as an adult.
>>
>>17448640
Eh, i mean its pretty attractive, but not in a hurr durr money grubbing way. It's cool that you have a skill people admire. It's cool that you put effort into something enough to be good at it. It's cool that you have drive in life.
>>17448659
Coming from another teacher, for starters why would you ever discuss such a thing with your students. That sounds like a great way to get canned if you ask me, more than likely they're just doing what kids do and think (assuming you're male) "Boy+girl=love obviously, it's just like a disney movie.". Remember how 5th grade was, if a boy so much as looked at a girl they were going out? They're applying the same kid logic to you at best.
Your coworkers I'd find more believable, but tread carefully m8. You're in a risky career to get too intermingled with work and sex, and you're at the disadvantage being male since there's already a stigma on male teachers (For whatever fucking reason). If you're female, you honestly have an even worse risk since it's still not fully cool to be gay around kids. And radical parents will screetch the loudest to get you both fired.

Anyways, I digress. Try asking her to coffee or something on the weekend, something innocent, and if all else fails and you get a bad reaction from it make up some bullshit about how you wanted her opinion on some lesson plans or something, since you're a first year teacher and all. Just be cautious not to be seen as anything but 100% appropriate.
>>
>>17448679
I've never had penetrative sex before, but I've been with cut and uncut dicks in every other way. Personally I tend to prefer the cut ones, just like the way they feel in my hands and mouth better. Granted I'm an amerifat where that's the norm. Depending on where you are in the world your mileage will vary, but most american chicks have only ever known cut dicks.

That being said, for what it's worth I'm sorry you had to get cut without your say in it. It's kind of a shitty practice that baffles me as to why it's still legal. I mean hell, when I was 14 rocking a still growing DD+ cup that was killing my back they told me they would never dream of giving me a breast reduction until after I was 21. Yet we chop bits of dick off only hours after birth for no goddamn reason other than "I like the way it looks". Even though I may like circumcised dicks better, I still think it's fucked up to do to literal infants.
>>
>>17448800
I'm going through some depression and I look like a freaking mess right now
>>17448813
Well, the last one is kind of me. If something is truly bothering me then yeah, I'll say something, but I just can't start a casual conversation with guys. Is that what you mean?
>>17448815
Ugh, I think I'm boring. I have no real interest besides I like writing short stories and they are amateur and pretty damn embarrassing...
>>
>>17448923
The thing i said apply more to relationships than dating which is what you asked about. I'm pretty fine with most people so there is no small turn off for me.

Telling how you really feel is what i meant, no mind or guessing games.
>>
Why did my ex keep my shirt?
>>
>>17448951
Maybe he/she just liked the shirt? Or maybe because they still wanna have some sort of a reminder of you because they're not over you?
>>
>>17448951
because he/she is shirt stealing cunt
>>
>>17448951
I remeber you, anon. Fuck that bitch, the shirt is yours...
>>
>>17448953
>let's not talk for a while
>texts me three days later
>keeps my shirt

I'm so confused. I get what you're saying.
>>
File: image.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>17448959
>>
Hey advice. I'm a little drunk right now but I felt like asking you guys a question.

I'm male and currently 23 and in community college. After I finish getting my associates I'm going to travel the states in my awesomely retrofitted van for a year then go to a regular 4 year to finish my bachelor's. (I traveled for all of 2015 too.) My question is; are people at the school going to care that I'm like 26? And more specifically females.
>>
Ladies, I'm about to ask the stupidest period question ever.

When you shower with other girls do you wear a tampon? I have never showered with other girls so I have never worn one. But Im going to join a sports team and will have to shower with other girls in uni. I imagine, it's pretty gross to step in some other girls blood but its probably not hygienic to keep on in while you shower.
>>
>>17448975
It's a little old. Most students are 18-23. As long as you don't live in the dorms it's not that weird.
>>
>>17448963
It happened to me before
>"Hey can I borrow your hoodie?"
>aight
>We almost had a vibe goin on for a while now
>It withered away eventually
>Suddenly forget where said hoodie is
>"Hey anonette can I get my hoodie back?"
>"Erm... Sure I guess..."
>Gives it to me and share some last glances before she closes the door on me
>Fin
>>
>>17448983
Thanks. For money reasons I'll probably be staying in my van still but I'm exaggerating when I say it's awesome. Solar panels, insulation, memory foam bed, hard wood floor, and the works. I love that thing.
>>
>>17448977
>its probably not hygienic to keep on in while you shower.
why not? the fuck kind of sense does this make?

OF COURSE you wear a tampon in the shower...
>>
>>17448809
I actually prefer them larger than smaller for some reason.
>>
>>17448977
Women do all kinds of gross stuff, if you're on your period then yeah leave your tampon in. Although there are probably women out there who don't care and would let the blood flow into a community shower.
>>
>>17448809
Yes
>>
>>17449002
o.0 wow...anon that's nasty
>>
>>17449002
Dude what the fuck
>>
>>17448997
You're very aggressive. Is it your time of the month?

I don't know I guess it just doesn't seem like it would be. You wear a tampon all the time while showering? Why?
>>
>>17449009
Sowies, but that is straight raunchy >.> jus sayin
>>
>>17449011
No aggressive, incredulous.

Like if you thought about it for even a split second how is that not the obvious answer?

Option a) no tampon: bleed everywhere
Option b) tampon: everything stays clean

>it just doesn't seem
Yeah and I asked you why not and how that makes sense to you
>>
>>17449024
>Option b) tampon: everything stays clean
Guy here, won't all of the built up blood and shit cause issues? I'm under the impression you're supposed to clean it out. They didn't exactly cover this in Sex Ed.
>>
>>17449002
Alright I guess I have to invest in tampons then.
I just don't wear one while showering in my private bathroom.
>>
File: Watching Cops.jpg (55KB, 302x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Watching Cops.jpg
55KB, 302x302px
Ladies, I have to ask:

Which website(s) do you go to meet a guy(s) to fuck; not to sound lewd but we all know how the game works.

MySpace was great to me back in the day.

Craigslist was good to me 5 years ago before the hookers and bots took over.

Any help, pl0x?
>>
>>17449029
No! The tampon is a little roll of cotton that absorbs blood. You change it every few hours. You don't "clean out" you just throw it away and put in a new one.

If you don't wear one in the shower you'll just bleed all over your legs. There won't be any issue...
>>
>>17449030
My gf always takes hers out when she showers. My bad :) im cray cray
>>
>>17449024

Im think the same way anon >>17449029. I grew up with texas "sex ed". I also figured you should clean it out or clean around it, so having a tampon in would be weird. I guess you let your vagina fester while it's in?
>>
>>17449035
>tinder
>>
>>17449043
How is it "festering"?

Do you seriously like stick soap and water up INSIDE your vagina normally?
>>
>>17449046

Fuck tinder, everyone likes or whatever but never actually meet.

Bunch of flakes; just like IRL.

I guess hunting down the booty IRL at college is my only option.
>>
File: 1469324721424.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469324721424.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
woman asking other women (preferably lesbian anons)

I've been friends with another girl for a while now and she's always touching me and grabbing onto me when she's excited but I noticed she doesn't do this to anyone else. I honestly thought she just thought of me as a close friend, but

lately she told me she's lesbian, and while I know not to assume that someone automatically likes someone else because of this, she's started telling me how pretty she finds me and I'll catch her staring at me.

It's super flattering but I don't know if I'm just over exaggerating or if she likes me.

How do I drop hints that I'd be okay with it but not make an ass out of myself if she's not actually interested?

TL;DR: how to tell if a lesbian friend is into me
>>
>>17449056
no but I mean around it. How far are you supposed to shove it in there?
Again, sorry, I was taught that tampons would hurt and cause me to lose my virginity. I tried wearing it once but it felt terrible and leaked everywhere.
>>
>>17449063
Well I'm not a femanon but it clearly sounds like she's into you. She checks you out and grabs onto you (but where?) she compliments your beauty as well. As to drop hints? Well I'm stumped on this one.
>>
File: 1470785970313.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470785970313.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>17449069
What the fuck
>>
>>17449069
Ok, the tampon is completely inside you, right?
You just wash on the "outside" like you normally would. And then if you really hate having it in you can just yank it back out when you're done showering and use the pad.

But the point is, while it's in, blood won't be flowing out everywhere. It won't effect washing or cleanliness.

it might have been leaking before when you tried it because of a combination of not using the proper absorbency/leaving it in too long

it shouldn't hurt either once it's in. if it does that means it's not in far enough.
>>
>>17449077
when she talks and tells stories she'll grab onto my hand and arm/shoulder, which is normally pretty normal? but she does it excessively. she doesn't even do it to her closer friends, which I thought was strange.

she also passes behind me a lot and hits into my butt, but this has never happened with anyone else I work with, lol. she could either be really clumsy or I'm starting to think it's on purpose.
>>
>>17449037
>You don't "clean out" you just throw it away and put in a new one.
I was thinking more like there would be some blood on the walls and you'd want to use water to flush it out. I guess that's not actually a concern though.

Dicks are much more simple.
>>
>>17449086
Sounds like she's trying to drop YOU hints from what it sounds like
>>
>>17449090
Yeah that's not a thing. You're not supposed to be putting soap and water and cleaning "inside."

I mean it's kind of like imagine if someone told you the inside of your urethra was dirty and you should be putting soap and water down your dick hole to clean it. It's ridiculous right?

Anything that's inside will get flushed out on it''s own. If you mess with the ph balance and bacteria and all that stuff it can start yeast infections and shit like that.
>>
>>17449043
the vagina is normally self cleaning, that's why women have so much discharge in their panties at the end of the day. it's usually normal unless it's green/yellow in color.

the blood gets soaked up by the tampon, and you change it every few hours so that toxic shock syndrome doesn't set in (festering basically). even with the tampons in there, your body still expels shit from your vagina to keep it clean; when your period is almost over and you're not bleeding as much, most people switch to a thin pad and the rest of their period blood falls into it as the vagina continues to self clean.

TL;DR: a vagina is constantly discharging fluids and cleaning itself to keep infections from setting in, so you don't need to clean it with water (although it's good to wash the outside of your vagina/urethra so you don't get a urinary track infection
>>
File: 1388035828648.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388035828648.gif
2MB, 500x222px
>>17448951
I know that feel bro. My ex fucked off with my gameboy advance SP and moved across country with it. Asked him multiple times to give it back to me even before he moved, and when I kept trying to get it back from him after he moved I even offered to fucking pay the shipping even though I morally had no reason to. Fucker just ignored me every time. That shit was my childhood and frankly I think I'd forgive him for using me as a living cum dumpster before I forgave him for stealing that from me.

I really hope he has AIDS now t b h.
>>
>>17449079
>ewww girls are grossss
i know anon. i know...
>>17449085
god i fucking hate tampons. but okay. Shove it all the fucking way in there. Got it.
>>
>>17449069
it shouldn't hurt to get the tampon in there, even if you're a virgin. if you're bleeding heavily, it should normally slide in there relatively easy, since it's not big enough to go past your hymen.

if it's painful it probably means you're not bleeding heavily enough and should stick to pads until the flow gets heavy. then you wait until it gets slow again and swap to pads/smaller flow tampons.
>>
>>17449108
No anon that was meant for Texas
Might as well not have sex ed if that is what they teach
Isn't the US town with the highest teenage pregnancy ratio in texas?
>>
>>17449002
I don't use tampons at all really, I actually can't due to vaginismus, however I'd never use a community shower while bleeding out my cooch man. I don't mind bleeding in my own shower, the same way I don't mind pissing in my own shower, but you don't do that shit in public showers.
>>17448977
If you absolutely have to use a public shower though, I'd keep it in for courtesy and just change the tampon after. Maybe freshen yourself up with a wet wipe or something while you're in the bathroom, or shower again when you get home to really clean yourself. However if there are any other women reading this like me and physically cannot use tampons for whatever reasons in this situation, I'd at least let the other girls know and maybe see if you can work out them getting out faster so you can go in solo, or if theres any way you can go in earlier (and fucking clean up after yourself in both situations).
I mean, we girls should get it, and if you're teammates you should be on good terms anyways. Shit happens, we all bleed every month (unless you're on the pill like me kek), I'd think they'd be sympathetic.
>>
>>17449110
it did hurt when i put it in and i am a virgin. i had just started my period the night before so that might explain why it was so fucking dry.
I still have to take a shower even when I have a light period. I guess I'll just have to deal with the pain.
>>
>>17449142
get ones that have the plastic applicators as opposed to cardboard

they're tapered and go in easier
>>
>>17449101

>Vaginal discharge

Yet if they head the words "uncut" or "uncircumsized" they assume it's disgusting.

Yet another double standard.

Vaginas are weird though; if I go down on a grill, that pussy better look/smell and feel squeak clean. Even then, I'm only licking the clit.
>>
>>17449123
pfffttt. texas is a state anon. Make dem babies, I rep. the U.K. anyway
>>
>>17449035
Basically tinder or any other given online "dating" site. Like you said, we all know the game, if you're online 99.9% of the time you're there to fuck, or you're just deluding yourself.
But most women who aren't batshit insane or have massive daddy issues aren't online, they're out in the real world. Careful about putting your dick in crazy anon.
>>
>>17449123
oh ok. Our sex ed was mostly "HAVE SEX AND DIE". But they never even mentioned how sex happens or anything like that.
The only time they taught us about periods was my 5th grade year and it was "Yeah so tampons hurt so use pads. Now onto math."
>>
>>17449164
yeah idk why they try to make girls scared of tampons. i got told the same bullshit but then i realized what a messy pain the ass pads are and figured out pretty quickly I had been fed a crock of shit about tampons
>>
>>17449147
Yeahhhh haha. I asked a nurse for some pads and she just handed me some cardboard tampons. I'll definitely buy the smallest ones they have.
>>
>>17449123
No, but it is the fifth highest

https://thenationalcampaign.org/data/compare/1701

>>17449170
People are weird about hymens and shit. I guess they forget a physically active girl will probably break hers by accident. A friend of mine lost hers to a tree when skiing.
>>
>>17449142
It is very possible you can't use tampons. I posted earlier, I physically cannot because of vaginismus. I literally cannot be penetrated, by anything. Not by a dick, not by a finger, not by a tampon. Seeing as how you've had a negative upbringing about it and have fear associated with it, I'd look into it. Constant fear of pain is a cause of it, you get it in your head and make it true.
>>17449170
Because they don't want their precious white flowers defiling themselves kek.
I got fed up with pads too, that's why I just got on the pill and now I skip my periods all together. No mess, no blood, minimal pms symptoms, good to go whenever I want.
I havent had a period in years. Feels good man.
>>
How do i approach a cutie at the gym?

Not sure if Latina or Italian, Im white so if shes latina she might not be down. She's a little thicker than i like them, but nice face and her ass is unreal. Im mirin this girl pretty hard, but dont know what to do.
>>
>>17449181
I meant a city in Texas

She checked up her hymen after hitting the tree?
>>
>>17449184
i fingered myself once and felt awkward but not painful. i am afraid of the pain. but like i said i can try and deal with it.
>>
>>17449002
i'm a guy but here's my take on it having showered with other people before (military)
if you're supposed to take out when you shower, fucking go ahead. don't worry about the other women getting wigged out and stepping in it. basic rule when you shower with others is to wear fucking sandals/flip-flops. even if there isn't blood on the shower floor, you don't want your bare feet on that fucking nasty public shower floor.
>>
Alright girls, how many of you like getting rimjobs?
>>
>>17448282
We know it's gross, so if you're willing to swallow, it shows that you're really into dirty things, or really into us enough to want to do dirty things. Either of which is good. Although, I'd rather have a girl who is okay with setting clear boundaries than feel like she has to put up with stuff she doesn't like just to please me.
>>
>>17449154
that's because a penis isn't self cleaning, and has the chance of smegma build up which is fucking disgusting.

a vagina can get disgusting too when there's infection, so it's not a double standard. it's hygiene facts. obviously a girl still has to clean her vagina or else it's going to smell and someone's not going to want to go down on her. same if a guy has nasty smelly dick from not cleaning
>>
>>17449225
the club im joining is actually ROTC and im sure they'll make us shower after P.T. which is why i asked. And I ship to basic in January.
I imagine showering in basic is a lot more simple than in uni. As in girls won't give a shit cause they're rushing us to get out.
>>
>>17449206
I don't know the details. All I know is she hit the tree hard and it took her virginity.
>>
>>17448977
I'm a guy, but would shower with my ex a lot. she used pads and I didn't notice any blood in the shower unless we were fucking.
>>
>>17448784
>what is a turn off for you in girls?
No sense of humor: that is a dead on arrival date. Being high-maintenance is another problem. As a guy, I'm here to make a girl feel content and safe. What I'm not here to do is cater to every little demand because otherwise you'll be mildly inconvenienced. Don't get me wrong, I like doing nice things, and I like to feel like it's because I'm nice. Once those things become expectations, I stop feeling like I'm a nice person. Having shallow, or no, interests, or having interests and just nothing to say about them. I like girls who are excited about things. It can be history, or biology, or photography, or fashion for fuck's sake. Just be interested in something and have something to say about it. I may not like your interests, but if you're passionate about it, then maybe we could find something we have in common, and nerd out about it.
>>
Girls, would you actually ever trap a guy with a baby? Like say you're on birth control when you're not and have him cum in you? I got clamped and came super hard in her vag.
>>
>>17449353
Whichever girl does this is either ledgit psycho or has an impregnation fetish
>>
>>17449353
I wouldn't do that because that is some crazy shit and I don't want any babies right now. If you suspect you're with the kind of girl who would do something like that you need to dump that bitch asap because she is not in her right mind.
>>
>>17449291
>ROTC nerd
wew lad
expect to be the go to chump for drill and ceremony shit in basic if they learn you're in ROTC
>>
It is normal to Randomly get super insecure about your husband? Specifically around that time of the month?

Because I have no damn clue why the fuck I am so insecure the past two days. It seems to happen every period.
>>
>>17449353
Fuck no but I know people who have done it. They are the worse kinds of bitches.
>>
>>17449314
Hymens can break with horse back riding. It really isn't that durable. so I can see that being possible
>>
>>17449353
No, why would I do that?
>>
Ladies, did I fuck up? Was i wrong or was this a bad case of miscommunication?

>been dating this girl for two weeks
>took her on a few dates, then brought her over last Saturday cuz she wanted "a massage". Ended up eating her out
>her classes started this past Monday, the 8th
>she's told me her schedule, and she's free Friday evenings
>few hours ago, ask her to remind me what time she's off on Friday
>she says 9pm, "like always"
>wait wut
>ask her if she's sure she won't be tired to go out
>she flips and thinks I don't believe her when she told me her schedule
>turns into a mini argument
>I ask if I can at least see her tomorrow during lunch
>she ignores my question and slaps a big maybe on Friday's date
>strangely she says she'll be out at 4 or 5 on Friday
>wait but didn't you just say?..
>forget it. Don't wanna argue further
>wish her good night and that I'll talk to her tomorrow
>she then says it's "up to me" if I want to hang on Friday and says goodnight

We're in our mid twenties, but I'm annoyed because this type of argument is high school shit. I know she's probably stressed with it being the first week, but did I fuck up or did she just overreact?
>>
>>17449421
eh. I love army shit. Im "super fucking hooah"
>>
>>17449517
Something went wrong, and we don't know any more than you do about what it was
>>
>>17447837
decent sign he likes you desu
>>17447915
the world is a fuck, 410,757,864,530 dead cops
>>17448042
meet new women and be happy for them?
>>17448282
it's hotter than you running to the garbage/toilet to spit/gag and much more preferable to having to clean my sheets/furniture after every blowjob/sexual act that ends with baby batter in the mouth. obviously, if swallowing is going to make you gag/puke, then just take it on the face
>>17448659
she probably likes your, or telegraphs her feels so loud that kids can pick it up secondhand. don't shit where you eat
>>17448809
i prefer smaller, anything over a $.50 coin is a bit excessive
>>
>>17449525
I think it was just my questioning Her while she's stressed and her having a long day. Hopefully things cool down by tomorrow.
>>
>>17448809
Excessively big is a turn off. But big in of itself can be amazing. It really depends on other aspects like colour, nipple size etc. Let's seem em so we can judge.
>>
How to tell barber to just set my hair. Don't want to cut it too short or even medium. Please tell me clear terminology
>>
>>17449353
this usually only happens when girls are scared of losing the guy, normally if he's cheating or if she thinks he's going to leave her. if she's clingy, make sure you always wear a condom no matter what. make sure it's one you got and not one she supplied, too.


but seriously, fuck people like this. trapping someone and ruining their life just because you're scared of losing them (when the relationship is obviously not working) is a shitty thing to do and never leads to happy outcomes.
>>
>>17449517
she overreacted, I wouldn't put up with this kind of high school drama and I'm a femanon myself.

sounds like she's insecure and doesn't like to be second guessed, also probably thinks you should be the one to notice things about her life and is offended when you haven't paid enough attention to know she has 'fridays off, like always'.

she honestly sounds like the kind of person that's going to hold little shit over your head in the future, too. drama queen isn't worth the time or trouble, but take things a step at a time and see if things get better by friday.

if she blows you off, despite you telling her you'd like to hang out since it's up to you, you need to let her go. you can't read minds and it's bullshit and irrational when people expect you to be able to pick up on tiny, insignificant hints they've dropped.
>>
>>17449531
regardless, that's not a good sign in a relationship. even if you're oveworked and tired, there's no reason to act this way and it shows that if she's this comfortable jumping to conclusions this early on in the relationship, she's going to continue to do so and most likely be worse about it in the future the longer you're together.
>>
My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex. We've been together long enough and I want to do it but he just seems to not. I know he looks at porn so he's not asexual or anything. I've hinted about doing it about as strongly as I possibly can but he just seems to get uncomfortable and avoid the subject every time.

Can anyone know why he's doing this or how I can fix it? I don't want to judge him or anything I just want to help if somethings wrong.
>>
>>17449618
Just talk to him about it. Maybe he has performance anxieties, or maybe he's worried about sex changing the relationship, or he could be autistic, and still has doubts about whether or not you want it, or maybe personal/religious values. There are tons of reasons.
>>
What are guys' thoughts on boob jobs? I have always felt a bit self-conscious about my breast size and have been thinking about getting them done... I'd probably go up to a C-cup and want them to look as natural as possible. I've talked to some guys who have said they wouldn't take a girl with fake boobs seriously. Is that how most guys feel?
>>
>>17449604
>>17449610
Thanks anons. I'll see what happens Friday. If she keeps making a big deal out of this and cancels on me, I'll let her go.
>>
There's this story going around about my bf that's a running gag. He told me himself, so it's true. He was on vacation in the philipines some time ago (before we met) and took a girl to his room that turned out to be a man. Am i a foggot to be disgusted to know that he was up to just take a random "girl" to his room and fuck her?
>>
>>17449643
Fake boobs are fucking stupid. You don't see testicle augmentation, do you?
>>
>>17449643
I dislike them. That said if you do get implants, don't do anything more than a cup. A B to C upgrade is passable, but anything more than that is obvious and generally gross looking.
>>
>>17449643
Depends on how much of your value you place on your fake boobs. Funnily enough, the more serious you take your boobs, the less serious people will take you, because as nice as boobs are, they really aren't THAT important. They're just nice. If however, someone asks about you getting a boob job, and you say something along the lines of "oh yeah, I just wanted to get bigger boobs" and leave it at that, almost no one will care.
>>17449693
>Am i a foggot to be disgusted to know that he was up to just take a random "girl" to his room and fuck her?
Not really. The past is the past, but knowing a person's history can inform you about their values, what kind of person they are, and what might be expected down the road.
>>
>>17449718
It doesn't bother me, that he has had sex with orher girls. I knew that. But the circumstances bother me. Oh well. I guess i either have to deal with it or get lost since there's nothing he can do about it anymore
>>
>>17448025
Great question...but I need more info to give an accurate answer.
Are they both hetero and at least mildly attractive? (possibly)
Is it on a regular basis? (possibly)
or has it been only once or twice? (probably not)
Is it intentional (possibly)
or due to circumstances,
like the other person/people had to cancel last minute? (probably not)
Are they currently sexually intimate in any way? (Yes)
Have they ever been intimate in the past? (possibly)
Have you asked her, she denied it, and you believe her? (No)
If my answer is possible, that's assuming you DON'T believe her. Maybe they are, (but why lie?) maybe they aren't...but if they aren't, it's because he has friend-zoned her
>>
>>17447837
Probably...but that doesn't mean he will still like y ou by lunchtime.
He also likes sex and breakfast, and will like THOSE things forever
>>
>>17447915
nobody does that ALL the time, and nobody HAS to do anything at all
Sadly, things like insecurity, jealousy, and mental illnesses make good people behave badly SOMEtimes
>>
>>17448029
No.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 31


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.