[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies. Dick size question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
868KB, 200x179px
Genuine question. What do you think of a penis that's 7.1 inch in length but 4.5 inches in girth? Is my girth too small?
>>
>>17446172

If the girl doesn't like you your dick could be a foot long and she wouldn't fuck you.

Girls care mostly about the person attached to the dick, not the dick itself.
>>
>>17446180
I came here to say essentially thise
>>
I have never heard of a time IRL where I girl rejected a guy in bed once she saw the size of his dick.
>>
>>17446180
>>17446337
This doesn't answer the prompt at all, you boobs.

To answer you OP, yes some would consider it too small, but some won't. You'll just have to take your chances and hope she doesn't mind/fits just right.
>>
>>17446351
What kind of guy is going around admitting IRL that he has a small dick?
>>
>>17446357
Your mom

HAHA
>>
>>17446172
>7.1
Hahaha look at this small dicked loser. 7.2 inches is the bare minimum any girl would be willing to settle for.
I suppose I might be willing to kick you in the crotch if you begged me for it, but that's the most I'd be willing to touch it.
>>
>>17446172

Girls just like guys have different shape and size vagina's, 4.5 inch girth could be perfect for some girls, too big for others and way too thin for others, it's trial and error.

With 7.1 length though theres not a single girl on the planet that would think prior to sex that you're inadequate, my gf can hardly take my 6" dick, i literally hit the back of her vagina, yours would be overkill.
>>
As a femanon I have to say I wouldn't let a dick any smaller than a healthy 14 inches anywhere near me
>>
I'm 8"x5.75" and I think it is too skinny. I'm 6'2" and kind of box shaped though, I think if I had a different body shape it'd look better.
>>
My boyfriend has a 6" penis, 4.5" girth and it's perfect; too long in some positions. Your penis appears thin to you because it's long. Don't worry about your girth at all it's totally normal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.