[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexless Marriage (Cheating)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1465155126309.jpg (25KB, 372x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465155126309.jpg
25KB, 372x281px
So I need sex. My wife does not have a libido any longer and we have sex maybe once a month. She is unaffectionate and I'm incredibly depressed.

Masturbation has long lost any fun other than to not be blue balled.

Ive decided to cheat. I don't want to cheat, I want my wife, but she does not want me. How do I best do this without getting caught? I'm scared and feel completely alone.

She refuses counseling and does not wish to talk about it.
>>
Women are fucking savants at noticing small subtle changings. Sbe will probably become immediately suspicious of any changes in your routine. Join a gym so you have an excuse to be out of the house. Get a second cell phone you keep in hidden in your car. Make sure the mistress doesn't know where you live, and never fuck at your place.

Also, don't tell anyone. Not your friends or anything. Most women will tolerate cheating if no one finds out, but if you embarass a woman in public she fucking rape your ass in court, and most likely fabricate claims about you, some of them criminal.
>>
best way to cheat on a frigid wife is to get a quick blowjob from a hooker after work.
>>
>>17446111
Sounds like a lot of work. Do most guys use going to the gym as an excuse?

>>17446119
The hookers around here are garbage and I have no money but am fairly attractive.
>>
Why are you with her
>>
>>17446132
I mean it would be a good excuse and believable. Maybe you wanna say piano lessons or something that fits your personality more
>>
you can try this

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/dread/
>>
no affection?

this is interesting to me because i have a lot of sexual hangups and have issues but i am VERY physically affectionate with my boyfiend and am becoming more comfortable. i can't imagine not even wanting to touch. you say you want her but is there any chance she wants you?
>>
>>17446136
A lot can happen in 10 years.
>>
>>17446157
She just has no libido. She never was touchy feely like me, now it's just nothing. She gets mad if I cuddle with her or anything. I'm the sole bread winner. Lt her have anything she desires.
>>
>>17446169
>she gets mad if I cuddle with her
That's not normal. Maybe it's time to move on.
>>
>>17446103

How To Cheat
Step 1: Reconsider
>>
>>17446103
Sit down with her and tell her what you told us, minus the wanting to cheat part. If she loves you at all, she'll be willing to help you be happy. If she continues to treat you like crap, then it may be time for a divorce.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.