[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many of the girls I talk to so stubborn? I raise an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 1469568237791.jpg (48KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1469568237791.jpg
48KB, 500x377px
Why are so many of the girls I talk to so stubborn? I raise an argument and they just ignore mine and keep telling me their's over and over again. Is this just a suburban white girl thing or is this universal? It makes them nearly impossible to have conversations with, for me that is.
I know it's rather subjective but I need some opinions.
>>
>>17446062
Maybe you just have bad luck?
>>
>>17446062

when women have one emotion, its hard to override with another. women are slaves to their emotions making arguing with them pointless.
>>
What are you two arguing about?
>>
>>17446080
I casually remarked that "these feminists are crazy sometime" and she started telling me how she's a feminist and she feels alienated in her STEM field and that is somehow men's fault. Also the pay gap.
>>
>>17446104
So not only did you use the term 'feminist' in a derogatory way and therefore insult her, but you also just made a broad generalisation and dismissed her legitimate concerns. And somehow she is the one in the wrong here.
>>
>>17446107
What the hell am I supposed to say? "These group of radical women sure are bugging me"? I made specific examples, I'm not going to go through it all here, I showed her fucking sources and proof yet she said she "didn't care". So yes, she is the one in the wrong. She only complained about men.
It would be absolutely lovely if you could actually answer my question.
>>
>>17446131
Why would you even bring up feminists?
>>
>>17446104

>I casually remarked that "these feminists are crazy sometime" and she started telling me how she's a feminist

Is it possible that the girls you meet aren't all stubborn but that you're dismissive when you talk to them?

This girl gave you a specific situation about how she feels out of place and alienated in her STEM field and your response was to just dismiss her and lump her into your generalization of feminists without addressing her concerns or being empathetic in the slightest.

Instead of being open to her first hand experience of feeling uncomfortable being a woman in a mostly male field of study you pretty much told her she was wrong for feeling the way she feels and you want to wonder why she's being stubborn?

She's being stubborn because you essentially told her the way she feels is incorrect. If I were her I'd tell you to go fuck yourself. Your other "specific examples" has no bearing on the things she sees and experiences with her own eyes so yeah, no wonder she said she doesn't care.

She was completely in the right and you were wrong.

This is the law of averages, anon. This "everyones crazy and I'm the only sane one" argument only holds up if you're unwilling to analyze your own behavior.

In short, you're living in a world where to you, every girl you meet is stubborn but in reality you're just kind of an asshole so, naturally, girls keep treating you like an asshole.
>>
>>17446155
Because they were doing some annoying protest in front of our college and it made it fucking impossible to get back on campus, they literally even screamed at me for being a white male.
>>
>>17446158
You weren't even in the conversation nor do you even know me, I didn't ask for people to analyze my conversation. I wasn't an ass who said she should feel alienated and stay like it. I'm also not going to hand feed her compliments and attention like a beta cuck.
>>
>>17446171
I think you should ask your original question on /r9k/. You'd get the responses you want there.
>>
>>17446238
I didn't even get any fucking responses save for the first two.
>>
>>17446062
Women are stupid, have poor emotional control, and are extremely egotistical.

All these traits come together for the perfect storm of a person who can never ever admit they're wrong, and once you challenge them on something will completely stop caring about facts or logic and just want to scream until they get their way like a child.
>>
>>17446158
this

>>17446171
dude you are being stubborn as fuck lol
>>
>>17446266
lol maybe i am a woman lol
>>
>>17446265
Men are stupid, have poor emotional control, and are extremely egotistical.

All these traits come together for the perfect storm of a person who can never ever admit they're wrong, and once you challenge them on something will completely stop caring about facts or logic and just want to scream until they get their way like a child.
>>
>>17446158
Your posts are making me uncomfortable. Guess you have to stop making them or you're being dismissive of my first hand experience of feeling uncomfortable.
>>
>>17446252
You aren't too happy about being told to "turn into a beta cuck" here, yet you "want opinions" regarding this situation. So clearly you aren't getting the responses you wish you would get. Just repost it on /r9k/ and you'll get what you want. You know you're just gonna end up avoiding her from now on anyway. You just wanted to rant about it without getting any actual advice. Unless you really do want advice and won't just mindlessly reflect it because you don't want to admit you're in the wrong. In which case, please prove me wrong.
>>
>>17446297
I'm not trying to prove anything, what do you want me to prove?
>>
>>17446304
>Unless you really do want advice and won't just mindlessly reflect it because you don't want to admit you're in the wrong.
>>
>>17446312
That was a question m'lady, I'm very tired and frankly don't really care. I just want people to answer the OP not argue with another woman
>>
>>17446278
What an immature way to prove me right, thanks I guess.
>>
>>17446158
>alienated in her STEM field

top kek of course she wants the high easy paying jobs. what about construction or jobs like swear cleaning? they only make like 1% of the female workers.
>>
>>17446326
She said she wanted to make as much as a man, I mean, I guess it's better than her taking feminist dance therapy or something.
>>
>>17446319
What do you want people to tell you? Tell me in your own words.
>>
>>17446335
What do I want people to tell me? I want them to tell me their opinions/experiences with stubborn women or not stubborn women. What the hell else did you expect?
>>
>>17446341
If someone has made up their mind, there's usually no point in trying to change it. There's nothing you can do. Just avoid bringing up the subject, try and change it if it comes up. Don't talk to her if you really have to.
>>
>>17446370
Thanks, I didn't expect her to be a feminist in the first place.
>>
>>17446377
You didn't expect a woman to want to be treated the same as a man?
>>
>>17446383
Not him, but considering feminism is just a cover to deflect criticism and all women actually care about is getting as many favorable double standards for themselves as possible while getting rid of negative ones, then yes it is quite shocking to think of a woman wanting to be treated the same as a man.

Women HATE being treated like men.
>>
>>17446388
This basically
>>
>>17446281
Well yeah, if this was a face to face casual conversation and anyone cared about you.
>>
>>17446674
Stop being dismissive of my experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 534x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 534x720px
>>17446320
>It's a "He's insulting someone for repeating his shit argument verbatim" thread

Duuuude, come on, are you bait or something?

Not the other fellow, btw
>>
>>17446680
I would if I cared about you or knew you were a real person.
Faggot.
>>
>>17446685
See now you understand why it's ok for OP to call those feminists and women in general retarded. Because we also don't really care about you or see you as real people.
>>
>>17446689
I hope that's not true for your sake, or at least that you only want sex with strangers. I like my women to be worthwhile people, I cannot imagine suffering through dealing with a person-worth of bullshit just to have sex regularly.
>>
>>17446721
>I like my women to be worthwhile people
I'm sorry you set an impossible goal for yourself.
>>
>>17446724
You're really committed to this schtick. It's honestly only the slightest bit harder than finding guys worthy of being close friends.
>>
File: chess.jpg (206KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
206KB, 500x369px
>>17446062
Pic related, OP.

Having to justify your opinions and actions with demonstrable data and coherent ideas is a strictly male practice; women are raised from birth to believe their (as in, the individual) feelings are the most important thing in the world.

To a lot of women whether they're "wrong" is irrelevant, they feel a certain way, and anything that contradicts or challenges her feelings is "the enemy."

Why do you think feminism gets away with spreading misinformation and, at times, blatant misandry? Because the moment you call them to task their response is to aggressively and loudly shame you into silence, and because they're women this kind of vile, vitriolic, borderline sociopathic entitlement isn't even considered unacceptable.

>>17446074
This anon puts it succinctly.

>>17446104
>and she started telling me how she's a feminist
Walk away. Just walk away and ghost her. Don't make a show of it, don't even tell her you're not talking to her, just stop talking to her.

Don't point out how it makes no sense she'd feel "alienated" in a STEM field since courtesy of institutionalized gynocentrism and misandry women now make up the majority of college enrollees and most of the people in her class are female. Don't mention how

>>17446164
it's kind of odd that a "marginalized, oppressed" group can shut down a college campus and

>screamed at me for being a white male

profile and persecute someone with impunity.

Again, to women, the facts don't matter. Don't waste your time arguing with her. Smile. Nod. Walk away. Keep your head low and get your degree, and never look back.

Don't let what women do or say get under your skin, you've got to treat them as white noise. It's easier if you think of them as children that never really grew up, which in a lot of ways, they are.
>>
Women dont need arguments, they have "feelings". I used to play this down, but personal experience has shown me that its way more common than I thought.
>>
File: 1373583397533.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373583397533.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>17446171

>I'm also not going to hand feed her compliments and attention like a beta cuck.

You act like an asshole and people treat you like an asshole. Thats the way of the world.

Also, you did ask for people to analyze your conversation. You asked a question about a conversation you had and yet you somehow think that your behavior isn't relevant to the discussion?

You asked for our opinion but what you actually wanted was for us to come here and tell you that your "everyone else is dumb but me" theory is correct and no matter what a woman does or says as long as she identifies as a feminist you have the right to dismiss her because nothing you disagree with, in your mind, could possibly have any merit.

You obviously have some chronic problem with introspection and analyzing your own behavior. You walk through life stepping on everyone's toes and are confused why people respond negatively to you.

If you spent more time studying yourself and less time tossing judgment on everything and everyone these interactions you have with "stubborn" women would be far less confusing to you.

Bottom line is you aren't a thoughtful person. You're a stubborn douche bag who immediately dismisses people and things you don't agree with and people treat you accordingly. Get used to it.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27KB, 596x324px
>>17446326

>high easy paying jobs

Yeah, because only dumb girls go for those easy high paying jobs. You know, those high paying jobs that are so goddamn easy. Everyone knows that the higher paying a job the easier it is.
>>
>>17446388

>>>/r9k/

You're on the wrong board, friend.
>>
>>17446771
For women it is. Tons of STEM job have government enforced quotas on how many women they have to hire nowadays. They don't need to be properly qualified to get the job, or keep it because they can just sue the company for sexism if they try to fire her.
>>
>>17446388
What he said. There is also no pay gap. How about we talk about the deaths in the workplace gap? Would women like equality there?
>>
>>17446777

Interesting. I bet you also believe that Obama is actually a lizard person and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

I find it immensely preposterous that with all of your presumed knowledge it doesn't even cross your mind that the reason there aren't more women in different male dominated fields is because they're dominated by males like you, who just assume that she only got the job because she's a woman and she's only keeping the job because she's a woman.

Does it terrify you so much that a woman could excel in an area you excel in that the only way you can process it is to dismiss her as some sort of pity hire?

I'm not sure what planet you're living on but the planet where unqualified women are just skating into high paying technology jobs and staying there because they have vaginas doesn't exist. Statistically, it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1430650796587.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1430650796587.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
>>17446792
>>
>>17446792
When they stop having "gender equality" quotas, and people are selected based on their ability to do a job, then people will accept that the women working there actually deserve to be there.
>>
File: XUZ76G5.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
XUZ76G5.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>17446750
>women now make up the majority of college enrollees and most of the people in her class are female.
If she's in STEM, that aint happening.

Sure, more women go to college nowadays but significant numbers of them go for worthless degrees. 4 out of the 5 least paying college degrees are lopsided in favor of women, the exception being Theology. STEM classes are a sausage fest.

>>17446792
>I'm not sure what planet you're living on but the planet where unqualified women are just skating into high paying technology jobs and staying there because they have vaginas doesn't exist.
Women receive scholarships just for having a vagina, and being in the STEM field. However you want to put it, there are many factors in their favor. Luckily the women who are just following the cash trail tend to drop out by Calc 2.
>>
So why exactly do all the women here just instantly jump to the girls side and believe she's "being alienated" just because there aren't more women in her field? You know who's fault that is? Fucking womens, because they mostly choose not to go into those fields even with constant encouragement from society and offers of free scholarship money.

Plus there's the super obvious fact that women aren't alienated when they're alone among men. If you're one of (or possibly the only) woman in a group of men (many of who are probably nerds) you get treated like a GODDESS. Guys will be fighting each other to be able to get to do stuff for you.
>>
>>17446062
Your experience is not universal, but it is common.

As a rule, don't bother arguing with women, even if it's in an attempt to help them. Also, use this as a heuristic to quickly flag women that aren't worth spending your time on.
>>
>>17446062
Just to get to the crux. Its not cause she is a wonan its because she is a self declaring outspoken Feminist.

That in laymans terms means "I am deeply insecure and emotionally damaged and immature". These women have mental issues brought on by poor self esteem and no real life direction. As said, walk away and dont continue
Modern feminists today are like tattooed people of old, its a good way to recognize a screwed up person.

I mainly work with women and gave no issues with them. They are hard working and responsible. Granted I am in Europe but that should make little difference.

By the tone of /adv/ i am wondering if they are just dealing with all the crappier people of society.
>>
>>17446976
A lot of /adv/ is American. You live in Europe, and therefore don't understand just how broken and deficient a population can be while still holding together a roughly functioning society.

I'm lucky in that I live in a very specific part of the Northeast, but if you go anywhere else, the signal to noise ratio falls fast and reason evaporates.
>>
>>17446985
>le there's no feminism in europe meme
>what is sweden
>what is the EU in general
>>
>>17447002
Very small component of a much bigger picture.
>>
this post has many feminazis.
or a single feminazi roleplaying.
or a cuck.
>>
>>17447002
American who has never left his home state and gets his worldviews from /pol/ detected.
>>
>>17446985
I see. Sorry what do you mean by signal to noise ratio?
>>
>>17447002
>what is Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Ireland
>>
>>17447080
There is feminism in Ireland but thankfully like most places in the EU we only get the tail end of the US feminist movement. Most outspoken and crazy ones are here and there but avoided by both genders mostly and recognized as either going through teen years or damaged. Britain is the only place where its been hit majorly but even then there are a lot of level headed young women there.
>>
>>17446104
>she started telling me how she's a feminist

Why do you continue to talk with her?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.