[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I apologize or end it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1465391099920.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465391099920.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
I like my gf of 2.5 years and she is about to move in with me. Though she has sex with me, its mostly because I want it and not her, and sexting or talking about sex is off the table throughout the relationship. So I used online dating sites to sext girls instead to get my pleasure in that area and never met any of them, at all. My gf came back on Saturday from an out of town thing and she was actually horny and wanting sex for pretty much the first time ever, we did it a few times which never ever happened. In the morning she was all distant and moody though, she looked through my phone and found my email, though I more believe she has access to my email because some things she mentioned that she saw were pretty old.

She believes me that I haven't met anyone, since she looked through my phone and I havent. But yet I'm offended that she looked through my stuff, early on we'd look through our phones but since it was a sign of distrust, we agreed to not look again. Frankly I'm also embarrassed about who I was sexting with recently too since they were married hags and dudes. Should I apologize for being so desperate on needing to sext or end it since now there is going to be distrust?
>>
just a matter of time until she'll stop having sex with you all together. and going through your phone is not cool, nor is it cool that you're so unhappy in your relationship that you have to sext with strangers.

i would say drop it from what you wrote here.
>>
Don't be offended that she looked. You're only offended because you were sexting (emotionally cheating) with other girls.

I would end it because the relationship probably will not be the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 204x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 204x208px
Funny... I just started looking into kik- sort of to explore without intending on acting on it. Just like browse and prod and see if it responds.
Are you me, from the future?
>>
>>17445912
She didn't know for 2.5 years. And I got super relaxed with leaving my phone by the bed and leaving her with it. I say she might have gotten my entire email because when I setup wifi at my place I used the same password as my email. I almost wonder if I wanted to get caught or something, but more believe that I thought she was never going to investigate I guess. With precautions it's not hard to do but you see the consequences if caught.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>17445939
I mean. Make ammends of you think its worth it. Howd she take it? Shes probably all butterhurt and jelly.
>>
>>17445948
She knows I didn't meet anyone so she's willing to forgive me but wants to know why I've been emailing other people. That's all she's asking for.
>>
Snooping is an instant red flag. If she has the fall to look through your phone without your knowledge or consent, she's better off snooping with someone else.

Also, the fact that sex was not only not being had, but completely out of the question is a terrible sign. If she thinks she can have the final say at the snap of her fingers on what is arguably the most important part of a relationship, that's going to define the rest of it as well. Yes, you were wrong for sexting other girls, and owe her an apology. But this apology needs to come with the door. She is a toxic woman and maybe she'll change but not if you stay together. You need to apologize for sexting (on a greater moral basis, not as any ploy to save the relationship) and then tell her it's not going to work between the two of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
>>17445846
Stop being a little bitch and become a carpenter !
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 294x313px
Carpenters right, man up OP.
>>
"You looked through my phone to because you thought i was cheating? thats why you deserve that i cheated on you!" Kill yourself
>>
>>17445846
>But yet I'm offended that she looked through my stuff
prick, you are using online dating sites and think you got a right to be mad.
>>
>>17445910
>Don't be offended that she looked.
No, he has a right to be offended that she looked. What he did was worse, but her hands aren't clean here.

>You're only offended because you were sexting (emotionally cheating) with other girls.
That could be. If so, then he'd be offended for the wrong reason. But what she did IS offensive, whether or not her partner was cheating. She shouldn't be with someone she doesn't feel she can trust.

End it, OP. This is your fault, but it's going to turn VERY ugly -uglier than either of you deserves- if you stay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.