[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I live alone and replace humans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (19KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 297x170px
I'm done with people. I'm just sick and tired of it. Dates, "friends", fuck buddies, girls who you actually are attracted to who want nothing to do with you, apathetic coworkers, aging distant parents, constantly being let down, I'm just fucking tired of this shit. I've already defriended everyone I know on Facebook and deleted it. I'm thinking of getting rid of my smartphone but it does have utility for getting around and for work.

"Try your best"
"Dude you're awesome (lie)"
"Let's just be friends"
"What are we?"
"We believe in you"
"We love you"
"I love you"

I just want the goddamn lies out of my head.

What's the best way to live in solitude? Should I move rural or stay in a city?
>>
humans are social animals, we need socializing on a regular basis to remain sane and healthy.

other than that I have no advice for you because I'm in a similar situation.
>>
It's not solitude if there's no human interaction to balance it out. It's just being alone, all the time. After a while that will more than likely drive you nuts. And there's no one to help if shit goes bad.
>>
>I just deleted all my facebook shit

Man I haven't seriously used facebook in years. Well to non-normie level one.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>17445839
Stop being an edgy faglord
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
>>17445839
Become a carpenter !
>>
Rural can work very well because rural custom is often to let others be.

I suggest areas which don't have hard winters or other demanding environmental conditions.
>>
>>17445991
Working as a carpenter will handle him a good amount of social interactions, not a good idea.
>>
>>17445839
Stay in the city. Just don't talk to people. Easy.
>>
>>17445839
You could still live in a city area without having to socialize. You would just have breaf talks with a shopper sometimes.
About the cowork situation, just try to ignore it as much as possible. Let it go of the feeling of caring if they come closer to you by any means, it should work. For me it's completely fine to not have social interactions on work.

If you want it so bad you can make it work anywhere. People will try to get closer? Yes, but you can always put them away. Explain and ignore their reaction to it.
World is a shit hole, almost everyone is tired of it by nowadays.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.