[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465337830568.gif (978KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1465337830568.gif
978KB, 500x333px
Hello, I made a huge mistake.
I accidentally emailed my suicide letter to about 10 people, including family members. I meant to save it as a draft but I clicked send out of habit, and now I'm getting emails and phone calls like crazy. I hadn't planned on doing it for another week, so should I just do it now before one of them comes over
>>
>>17445729

you imbecile, don't and try and work things out, now tyat you've called for help.

You didn't do it wittingly but you did, now give life a try.
>>
Can you post a copy here?
>>
>>17445736
It's got a lot of personal info about family members and I don't feel comfortable posting that here. Otherwise I would.
In short, it was just apologizing for all the inconvenience that it would cause, to not mourn me and to not hold a funeral.
>>
>>17445729
say it was a bad joke from a friend
>>
"""""""""""""""""""""""""Accidentally"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Was this thread an accident as well, attention whore?
>>
>>17445747
>LET ME SEEK ATTENTION ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD
>>
>>17445747
>>17445751
People who think 4chan suicidal posts are for attention are idiotic af.
>>
I'm going to get straight to the point: why are you delaying it by a week? Is it that you're still planning on tying up some loose ends with some people?

You must believe in some form of an after life then on some level. You are so concerned with the idea of what you leave behind, as if some form of your consciousness lives on and will be able to look back and appreciate it. Some part of you is hoping that some part of you will live on (a legacy of sorts). That's a part of you that resists a meaningless death, so you can't be not in love with death. You're biting down hard and trying to fight your fear of death to escape living.

Humans possess a pretty significant buffer against death in our heads. Everything we do is an effort to acquire some semblance of an immortal, timeless part ourselves in order to avoid the despair inducing idea that our lives are meaningless. That you're putting off your death must mean you're not embracing death, but you're fighting against your natural desire to live to find some way out of your own existence. How horrifying that is to think that your waking moments are so terrible that when penned against a brick wall, you'd sooner claw your way through brick than face what's in front of you.

Man, I sure fucking felt that a few weeks ago, and still a little bit here and there. How did we get so fucked up that our brains are attempting to snap together some neurons to finally blow our own brains out and end the whole ordeal. That's one of the most radical ideas I've ever heard of, but quite the evolutionary cul-de-sac.
>>
>>17445742

So what? Why do you care, you're gonna be dead in a week.
>>
It sound like a great hook of goofy/dark comedy. Imagine now:
>film starts as anon as a protagonist is finishing his letter
>he is fully committed to doing it (unlike OP who is attention whoring)
>he just wants his last good bye, to make couple of people sleep better, to hurt some people that hurted him
>he accidentaly sends it (something startled him or his cat jumped on the keyboard)
>he sits in silence for a couple of second
>then loudly says "fuck!"
>he jumps from the chair as his phone starts to rang (it's his brother, that tries to contact him)
>hilarity ensous as anon tries to prepare his suicide much faster than he intended to do
>he thought about helium tank, but now he can't do it at his place because people are coming over with intervention
>he tries to take helium tank to his car but his neighbour is already pounding at the door shouting for him to not do it
>anon uses window but he destroys helium tank in the process

what would happen next and how it should end?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.