[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im writing a series who's main focus is the temporary nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shrek happy.gif (881KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrek happy.gif
881KB, 245x200px
im writing a series who's main focus is the temporary nature of relationsihps.

for this ive established three major relationships for the main character
>his romantic relationship
>his friendship
>and his mentor

what are more specific relationships i could explore with side characters. the first that comes to mind is siblings, anything else?
>>
>the first that comes to mind is siblings
Sibling incest?

FUND IT
>>
>>17445694

>never mentioned anything remotely close to incest
>brings up incest

why tho
>>
Seriously? Think about relationships in your own life. Siblings, parents, workmates, boss, friends of friends, acquaintances, ex, childhood friend, an old enemy from school, someone who works in a shop or food outlet that they frequent etc.
>>
>>17445687
the relationship with strangers
>>
His relationship with his waifu
>>
I think it would be interesting to explore the difference between a casual friendship, and a close platonic relationship. How, even though a casual buddy or a super close bro can effect a person, but even then, those relationships can end as soon as circumstances change.
>>
>>17445701

>seriously? you want to spit ball, how dare you not just magically organize your thoughts together

jeez anon, chill your pills. im just asking for a little perspective, a little reminder.

siblings i mentioned, i have some vague plans for parents, so thats good too.

co workers is an interesting one i hadnt considered. i work alone wiht the exception of my boss who is the basis for the mentor relationship.

childhood friend falls under friend id say, though consideringi ts a major exploration i can juxtapose with a childhood friend, so thats some good insight.

'friends of friends' is something i hadnt thought of either. theres a lot that could be explored there, something along the lines of jealousy, in seeing what the mutual friend gets from one that it cant get form the other, and whehter or not it will eclipse you.

old enemy from school id think of rival and i have some plans for that.

>stranger in a food outlet

interesting thought but im not entirely sure what i would explore there in terms of relationship. any suggestions? is there much to explore on a philisophical or spiritual level wiht tihs?

>>17445702

the idea of someone exploring himself in relation to complete strangers is interesting, but im not entirely sure what id do with that. its certainly percalating in my brain now though. there is something to explore there.
>>
>>17445709

interesting, that's sitting in my brain. the 'those relationships can end as soon as circumstances change' thing is pretty much the basis of the series. by the end of the series each relationship will end in some way or another.

could you go on about how oyu think the two compare or differentiate? i feel like theres the beginning of an idea, the juxtaposition of someone you are close with and someone you are just casual with. theres something i can explore there im just having trouble putting my finger on it.

i imagine that exploring the different kidns of friendship, both past and present, would be a fun thing to do on the way to ending the main friendship.
>>
>>17445701

to clarify, my plans are to explore the nature of the relationships themselves, and why they end, not just set him up with random relationships to go on adventures with.
>>
File: 1470762777471.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470762777471.png
128KB, 478x225px
>>17445738
Explore all relationships with genitals.

That's the juicy stuff that all people want to read.
>>
>>17445687
Maybe you should work on your writing skills first.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.