[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got cavities. I brush and floss and use mouthwash everyday,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1301965507472.jpg (21KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1301965507472.jpg
21KB, 200x150px
I got cavities. I brush and floss and use mouthwash everyday, but nature hates me I guess.
I dont have dental insurance. Last time I went to the dentist, it was super expensive just to deal with one tooth.
My teeth are starting to hurt and I dont know how Im going to get this taken care of.
>>
>>17445591
you got them because you do it everyday. you are not supposed to scratch your teeth every day unless is one time a day.

you have to pay for them now before something worse happens or if they spread.

maybe you were just wired for them
I never got a cavity and I brush once a day.
>>
>>17445591

my brother has the same issue, meanwhile im fine. he admittedly took better care of his teeth than i did, however he was more inclined to drink a soda or chew gum, which are apparently easy ways to get cavities no matter how well you clean.

even through a straw, soda has so much shit in it that it weakens teeth. i drink soda like once a week at most.

either way, go get it fixed. expensive but kinda worth it.
>>
>>17445601
yea i think its genetics. Got some people in the family who brush and lose all their teeth then others who dont brush and smoke, yet have strong white teeth. I think dentist said something about unusual high acid level in my saliva, which sounds cool but sucks.
>>
>>17445608
oh yeah, your hp or ph? it goes both ways, if you have too little you are more likely to have tartar if you have too much you get cavities easily. maybe you need a special wash or you wash is doing what shouldn´t be doing. you probably need a neutralizer mouthwash for you ph. ask your doctor for this but if you don´t have answers look how to do it online with natural products.

I´m really sorry for this anon but it´s just how we work. health issues should come first always.
>>
If you're from the US, take a holiday and get something done while you're there. There's plenty of countries with generally better dental care, and all are probably cheaper. You might even get it free.

If you're from somewhere like the Philippines, that sucks, start saving and shop around.
>>
>>17445651
im like an hour outside Canada. can I get anything there?
>>
>>17445668
No. It's probably a bit cheaper here, but it isn't covered by taxes. You'll probably be paying the same amount.
>>
>>17445668
Canada kinda sucks when it comes to dental work. For 4 wisdom tooth removals and 4 fillings, its gonna cost me about CA$4500 total. A friend of mine needed either one or two root canals and some regular fillings and it cost him over $5000. Guess if you had to and don't want to go abroad, you could go to the dentist, see how much it would cost to get it taken care of, then take out a personal loan for it or something.

But absolutely get it checked out. It'll just get worse over time, and if left long enough, might get seriously infected and you do not want that. My wisdom tooth was fine for the 5 years I had it, then over the course of about 8 months it deteriorated and was incredibly painful and had to be pulled soon after I went to the dentist about it. It was pretty shocking considering I brush twice daily, but it turns out the brush wasn't actually reaching back there.
>>
dentist here. stop eating so much sugar and acid. fruit juice, soda, diet soda, tea, pretty much any processed food. and don't snack or sip on things throughout the day.
>>
>>17445601
>brushing everyday leads to cavities

you wot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.