[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a 5/10 looking 5.8 manlet to dick a 9/10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: ORULAHn.jpg (137KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
ORULAHn.jpg
137KB, 992x880px
Is it possible for a 5/10 looking 5.8 manlet to dick a 9/10? Because Goddamnit i might as well die a virgin if i can't get the best. That's my fucking nature.
>>
>>17445340
Michael? Go to sleep you moron.
>>
Not with that attitude
>>
>>17445343
Nah
>>17445344
Why? Aren't girls into determined people and shit?
>>
>>17445352
>Why? Aren't girls into determined people and shit?

Would you date picrel if she was determined and charming?
>>
>>17445362
yummy
>>
>>17445340
You better have a lot of money and status to bridge that gap.
>>
>>17445352

because theres plenty of determined guys who are attractive.

that being said, simply wanting something isn't 'determined'. determined is actually making an effort to get what you want, not insisting you should just get it cuz you want it.
>>
>>17445362
I'm not that ugly. Who is that, your sister?
>>
>>17445352
Lower your standards, fuck 5/10's, git gud.
MAYBE then your game will be enough to make up for what you lack in looks.
Or get rich.
>>
>>17445375
Yeah i'll make an effort if i know it's worth it
If not i might as well shoot up my fucking little ass town
>>
>>17445382
>Get rich
I can do it.
>>
>>17445378
It's me, you're very rude.
>>
>>17445383

>ill make an effort if i know its worth it

and this is why you never will. determination means knowing the odds are stacked against you and trying anyways because you are determined to have it.

you constantly just say 'I SHOULD GET IT CUZ I WANT IT WHY DONT GIRLS WANT GUYS WHO WANT TO FUCK THEM?'
>>
>>17445383
>make an effort if it is worth it
In other words
>I am a fucking lazy fuck and only the things I DEEM WORTHY OF MY ATTENTION are worth shit at all because I am so damn great and successful
>>
>>17445383
It's the other way, you will never know if it was worth it until you make the effort.
Don't act like every minute of your life is worth a thousand dollars because it isn't.
>>
>>17445406
Being edgy doesn't help your cause.
>>
>>17445425

dont women love guys who are determined? (to shoot up their neighborhood in exactly 364 days?)
>>
>>17445428
No, unless you want to fuck Harley Quinn but unfortunately she doesn't exist.
>>
>Because Goddamnit i might as well die a virgin if i can't get the best. That's my fucking nature.

Then why did you ask since you are so entitled?

Go make money and you can fuck anything. MONEY.

You only settle for the best so that applies to careers, riiiight? There ya go. Now get to work.
>>
>>17445433
Margot Robbie exists though
>>
>>17445340
>5/10
>That's my fucking nature

You actually sound like a bum.
>>
>>17445444
And she would most likely call the cops after OP opens his mouth
>>
>>17445340
Yes.
Rape her.
Not even ironic. You sound like an ass and you post Stirner, so what do you have to lose? Find the right moment and do it my negro.
>>
>>17445461
Yeah. I could. Thanks.
>>
>>17445461
Gonna laugh when this faggot gets tazed.
>>
File: 494655912.jpg (490KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
494655912.jpg
490KB, 1024x683px
Yes, but I can't help but image a loser with all kinds of issues.
>>
5'3". According to the chart, I'm supposed to commit sudoku.

Fucking relax and be a person that people like hanging out with. If lots of people think you're cool, statically there will be a percentage of them who are females.

Also 9/10 means they probably have a modeling job and spend time posing nearly nude with guys who are twice as tall and fit as you are. Be reasonable.
>>
>>17445340
stop assuming that every person is the same and wants the same shit.

most people will make exceptions for people that aren't 'as hot as them' if they're determined, outgoing and interesting.

I fell for a guy that wasn't attractive at all but his mannerisms and things he did were attractive as hell to ME.

if you aren't finding women that want this in a relationship, change how and where you're looking for women. you normally find like minded people that are similar to you, too, so maybe try changing yourself as well and you'll be more open to finding people you previously wouldn't have found attractive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.