[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: CoeeykBUIAAcxgR (1).jpg (43KB, 592x440px) Image search: [Google]
CoeeykBUIAAcxgR (1).jpg
43KB, 592x440px
Help me /adv/. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years now and recently found out that a proposal is imminent. I love him and nearly everything about him, but I've never been able to fully get passed the fact that he has a really small penis (maybe 3.5-4.5 inches). Like, normal sized condoms fall off of it. It's really affecting our love life and I haven't been that interested in having sex with him for a while now. When we do have sex, I don't face him so he doesn't have to see my bored facial expressions and I think about fucking other guys the whole time. I also can't finish unless I'm on top and really pushing his dick in me as hard as I can. I have never brought up his dick size as an issue and neither has he. I feel terrible because he obviously can't change this, but I can't stop fantasizing about fucking a nice, big cock. I'm worried about getting engaged and having to call it quits due to our disintegrating love life inevitably destroying our relationship. How can I get passed this issue so I can love and enjoy what he has?
>>
3/10
You had me until
>I don't face him so he doesn't have to see my bored facial expressions
Try again
>>
Quit being a slut
If I were dating you I'd treat you like an object with my 6.5 inch cock, I wouldn't let you breathe during sex, if you act like a whore you should be treated like one.
>>
>>17445345
6.5? kek
>>
>>17445320

I know this is bait, but I'm honestly a little curious how a relationship like this would work. I guess you'd just have to get kinky and develop a sex life that doesn't revolve around penis-in-vagina sex.

Would it work if he put on a strap-on? Would a guy with a functioning penis be willing to put on a strap-on, or do they spend their whole lives telling themselves "it's big enough?" I wanna know more about the sex lives of dicklets
>>
Eh my dick is decently big but it kind of sucks because it's hit or miss whether I can have sex more than two or three times in a row. I've heard that the bigger your dick is the harder it is to stay erect for a longer period of time.

It's a double edge sword for me but it's too bad that you care so much. At least with a dick that small he can probably fuck you for hours without an issue.

If I could trade my decent sized dick for a smaller dick that would stay hard permanently I would do it. Don't look a gift dick in the mouth lady.
>>
Try some toys.
Also quit being a slut.
>>
>>17445320
Just break up with him then. It's shallow, but obviously that's your true nature. Even if it is ugly you have to be true to yourself or you probably are not going to be very happy.
>>
File: 1459773806700.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
1459773806700.png
398KB, 960x554px
>>17445320
Buy him a penis extender. Your welcome.
>>
>>17445645
This.

A full sleeve i think its called. You can also see if he's willing to try something that may help him get hos dick bigger (jelquing). Get him to work on his oral game also while you work on the other problem.
>>
why not use a dildo or extender?
>>
Hey,
I felt like this with my first boyfriend because he was my first everything (kiss, fuck, etc) and I never really knew what a " big" dick was, but boy when I found out did it change me.
I ended up cheating on him with 4 different guys and eventually broke up with him without telling him.
You should just break up with him now before you get to the cheating point, because you may think you're ok now but trust me when you're in other relationships you get stuck in this shitty torn head space of being tempted to keep making the same mistakes as before just because you never got caught.
Thankfully I've never cheated since then, but it has always fucked me up (which i deserve)
>>
>>17445678
Dumb slut
>>
>>17445320
> I also can't finish unless I'm on top and really pushing his dick in me as hard as I can
But you CAN finish? that doesnt seem that bad to me. I've never been able to cum no matter how big the dick is.
>>
not sure if troll, but you guys are asshole for calling her a slut.

Im a male and if a dick is that much below average, c'mon man. If he had an average penis and this was her problem fine call her name, but 3.5"? Fuuck off.

Truth hurts, I have my own flaws I deal with too.
>>17445402
size?
>>
>>17445678
You're a shallow bitch and I hope you find the love of your life and spme day he cheats on you with someone extremely close to you.
>>
>>17445351
this desu
>>
File: columbo.png (589KB, 1040x843px) Image search: [Google]
columbo.png
589KB, 1040x843px
God this thread although largely bait made me fucking sad for small dick bros. This thread legitimately gave me a lump in my throat, because this shit actually happens
>>
>>17446407
Right? Like my god do I feel bad for small dick guys. I mean I've had sex with 5,6,7,4 inches and honestly the 4 was just fine, it's the wave of the ocean not the length. But my god 3 or less? Like what the hell can you even do. I have literally seen guys with a 1 incher and it's just depressing.
>>
>>17446431
it's really not the girls fault, if you're not getting sexual gratification then a relationship can only be so much, it's biology. For women, there's guys out there who don't care about how large breasts are, but for girls it's universal, no one female can ride a 3 inch dick.
>>
>>17445678
I agree with this. I'm a guy, but did the same thing. I fantasized about nice big titties and my gf had b cups, at best. I cheated once, then kept doing it cuz I didn't ever get caught. I finally broke up with her, but I regret that shit. She deserved better. Don't make the same mistake as me and anonette, OP.
>>
you should drink bleach and then as you're in the hospital slowly dying tell him it is because his penis is too small.
>>
>>17445351
Women usually don't get their full pleasure from a dicking. Good foreplay or finishing her off with toys after would probably suffice if she loves him to the point of marriage.
>>
>>17445320
as a guy with over 7 inches without cheating to measure, there are women like this, and women who are willing to have sex with you only based on the size of your penis. They're all terrible. even if this is a troll thread. fuck women.
>>
>>17446547
Kekd
>>
>>17445320
This is probably b8 but okay..

You should have never stayed with him this long if his dick size was ever an issue. It might sound mean, but that's a legitimate reason to break up with somebody. If his dick size bothered you in the first place, you should not have stayed with him; you should have known you would come to regret it.
>>
My dicks curved upwards at the perfect angle and I thank God every day for it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.