[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with quitting job and anger issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2OcEw.png (163KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
2OcEw.png
163KB, 436x438px
/adv/ I spent some time away from work (a job I used to enjoy) and came back to find my friend had been fired and some jackass now basically runs the place since unlike myself and most of the people who work (or used to work) at the establishment, he isn't a fucking student, he's brain dead and this is now his full time job.

In the day I worked there (before going back home again for another two weeks) I found out the guy could only listen to top 40 shit (we all used to listen to Radio 5 which would play some really cool and out there shit) and declared that its "better than 60s crap", he didn't understand basic protocol at work and to top it all off I think he fucking lied to me because I called him out on the fact he needed to do things a certain way. The thing he lied to me about was basically there was something that needed to be cleaned off and after I cleaned it twice to no avail and gave up to work on something else, he went and did it and then said to my face that he managed to do it.

Now I don't know, the guy is stronger than me sure, I'm 6' 3" and the guy has to be like 6' 5" and he looks strong at that, he could have cleaned it off but I used to lie a lot, its easy to do because no one questions it, something in his delivery made me tweak that he was lying. When I said it was strange that even though I cleaned it twice he managed to get it off he said it was "just a bit of man power", that stung a bit but fuck it felt like such a prepared line that he must have anticipated that I'd think he was lying. I have no way to prove that he lied either.

Anyway despite that, I'm obviously not going to enjoy the job as much since my friend isn't there and my other friend works at a different part of the company now. I only need the job for a bit of extra money, should I just quit it? I also feel extremely angry about what has happened I don't get angry at things like this normally, if someone does something better than me at the job I'm fine with it but this....
>>
>>17445313
nice pic....miles xD kek
>>
sorry this post needs an editor so fucking bad

>>17445318
One of the two reaction images I have saved so savour it
Also his name is Tails fuck
>>
>>17445334
His name is Miles, you poser
>>
>>17445347
It's fucking TAILS
Only fanboys call him Miles since they like to pretend they're on first name basis with a fantasy fictional fucking fox.
>>
>>17445354
Why are you getting so worked up about said fantasy fictional fucking fox?
>>
>>17445354
hes referred to as both check the comic book series, the older cartoons, and the games fuck face xD stop fighting you're technically all correct
>>
>>17445358
>>17445361
I'm only having a laugh guys, I don't really care :)
>>
>>17445313
Get another job before quitting the first one. Always put money before childish behavior so you learn self-mastery.

Guys tend to get too attached to jobs. I enjoy variety and don't mind changing, but I plan the moves.
>>
>>17445432
Yeah my parents gave me similar advice, thing is I don't really need the job right now but I guess its good to think ahead.

The job wasn't too special but the people I worked with were all cool, weird people. I've never been someone to scream REEEEEEEEEEE at normies but damn this one normie fucked everything good that the place had.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.