[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling deprived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
I've been with my gf for just over two years and I love her a lot. However when it comes to getting under the covers, we've never had sex. I consider myself quite horny and I enjoy everything that comes before sex. My girlfriend has been very worried and hesitant about having sex (which I'm cool with) but whenever we've tried she's always said it hurts to much and we have to stop. She won't let herself finish either and she'll just tell me to stop when she wants. I get that and I'm happy to stop if she wants to. The problem is it's being going on for so long now that I'm starting to feel sexually deprived([?]Not sure if that's the right word to describe it). It's gotten so bad that I'm dreaming about sleeping with other women and when I wake up I wish to be back in the dream because at least then I'm getting some action. It just frustrating to hear about all my friends getting it on just fine and consistently reminding me that I've got little to no sex life. I don't know, maybe I thinking too hard with my dick. Thoughts?
>>
Please be a troll...
>this poorly written
>the little details
you're not a troll, are you?

Oh man, I don't even know what to say anon. I'm sorry for you
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>17445236
Break up and get a cum dumpster
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.