[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a girl pregnant, she only has my first name and a Google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1459455018933.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1459455018933.png
5KB, 238x212px
Got a girl pregnant, she only has my first name and a Google Voice number. Won't get an abortion. If I run will she find me?
>>
>>17445174
Google voice? Whatever it I delete it NOW. Rare name and small town? If so MOVE you do not want to let her ruin your life it's her choice to keep it.
>>
Good job, OP

You're a nigger
>>
>>17445174
Just tell her you're
>suicidal
>too poor to raise the kid
>have a lawyer uncle who'll fight her in court if she demands pay for the kid

if you make yourself sound unappealing af she wont think the baby is worth the effort
>>
If your first name and a burner-number is all she has on you, I'd suggest you leave fucking town and grow a beard. If you're known to have a beard, then shave it off. The beard is your closest enemy right now.

And delete the google number. DELETE IT NOW.

RUN, NIGGER, RUN!
>>
Yes she will most likely find you. All she has to do is find one person who is remotely aware of you and get a first and last name. From there it's pretty much cake. Remember... She has 18 years find this information and you'd be liable for any back pay if she finds you 17 years later. A better bet would be to be as unappealing as possible. Act suicidal, borderline abusive (don't do anything to get yourself in hot water - but verbally abusive... Albeit not abusive enough to make her have the baby out of spite). You basically want her to see no out in having a baby
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
>>17445174
Become a carpenter ! Who'd want a baby with a carpenter?
>>
How did you get her pregnant? Did mail a letter and the post office messed up by sending it to the stork? Did you two swim in the same pool?
>>
>>17445174
Is she at least of age?
>>
>>17445174
How about you take responsibility for your actions like you know you should? Shit sucks, but this is your life now.
>>
>>17446016
Dafuq I've seen this response in other treads.
>>
Maybe get her drunk so she miscarriages if running isn't an option. Look up herbs that induce abortion and cook her some meals.
>>
hang out with her again and put like 5 PlanB pills in her drink or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.