[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to interpret this situation? >a person tells you something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 8-50-12.jpg (10KB, 327x180px) Image search: [Google]
8-50-12.jpg
10KB, 327x180px
How to interpret this situation?

>a person tells you something that you find to be dubious
>you then start using the nose rub (pic related) gesture while listening
>the person becomes very angry and tells you to put your hands away from your mouth
>>
>the person becomes very angry and tells you to put your hands away from your mouth

At this point you become aware that you are talking to somebody manipulative, you sohuld be allowed to have whaever opinion you choose.
>>
>>17444834
Thanks for the advice.

bump
>>
Well you already said it was dubious, so chances are that:

>person is manipulative and lacking empathy so s/he get's mad when sensing you are not beliving in her/is bullshit

or:

>She is sick of people not beliving her/him and is being very vulnerable

You need to decide what it is from context, other people oppinion and examing the facts. It's quite common that abused people are not given trust in making their claims and it leads to dramatic stuff but from my experience you meet much more bullshiters than misunderstood victims out there.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.