[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May never see a vagina, how to deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_9072-9361040893346.png (447KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9072-9361040893346.png
447KB, 720x720px
Crossposted from that one thread. I don't know what I'm doing but probably signing myself up for trouble by posting this

>24 years old
>be trans mtf, dating trans mtf
>2 year relationship, everything going well, I love her and would do anything for her
>because of religious and friendless childhood, I never dated before her
>sincerely love her but because she's strictly monogamous, realize this means I'll possibly never see a vagina in my life
>how humiliating, embarrassing, and feel like a vital bucket list task is forever not done, and then worry about how others would look at me and what if I'm just a grown child, etc., must find a distraction or else the self-loathing train doesn't stop

I'd love to kill myself, but I couldn't do that to her. At least _you_ can go "well, at last I'm not as laughable as this degenerate loser on /adv/."

I just don't know how to cope. And we're both stealth, so I'm supposed to call myself a lesbian, kek...
>>
So you're afraid that people are going to call your a child because you found somebody you wanted to spend your life with, and didn't fuck around?

...Wow.

So, you have to resolve to do a MTF transition, but not enough to get over the thought of others projecting their values on to you?

I don't buy that.

I understand how you feel to an extent, though. This is life, the only one you are assured. To not be able to explore something you want to explore is a terrible thing. However, sacrifices must be made. Are you going to sacrifice the integrity of your relationship for the sole sake of seeing a vagina, or are you going to sacrifice seeing a vagina for the sake of your relationship?
>>
>>17444736
I guess it does sound kind of hard to buy, I didn't really elaborate just how strongly I worried about how others perceived me: childhood of bullying, verbal abuse, etc.

For some reason transitioning and looking for a serious relationship were both priorities to put above what others think of me, but in the background I'll always worry about what people think of me.

It makes me feel like I can't relate to other people, though, because of all of this, like there's something horribly wrong with me. But that's probably another issue.

There was also the matter of I hate that there's something I want to do but can't, but you're right, sacrifices are a required thing I guess
>>
>>17444711
"I'm afraid people will think of me as a child if I don't do something extremely childish; like dumping a girl I'm in a long, stable, happy relationship with for the sake of seeing a cis pussy!"

The only people concerned with seeming adult and not being called childish are people who are in fact children at heart. Grow up, if you have a 2 year relationship you're happy with and still in love with her, you have something a lot of us on this website would kill for. The only people who would fault you for that are people even more immature than you.
>>
>>17444820
I suppose I can empathize to a degree. I've dealt with bullying, tons of verbal abuse, and otherwise.

I think the important thing to remember is that before we are anything physical, we are individuals.

Getting my arm blown off may change how I think, but it does not change who I am. If people can't accept that, then that's on them. The words others speak to us aren't what hurt us, it's those words we keep repeating to ourselves. It's believing what other people say that hurts us. You are you, and the fact that there is somebody in this world that loves you as your partner does speaks for itself.

As per the original subject matter:

You're still young. You two have been in a relationship for 2 years now. Who knows exactly where you'll be in a few years?

I say if you've got something good going on, it's probably best to stick with it while you can. Not everybody is so fortunate to be with somebody that actually cares for them. Personally, I'd say stick with it. See where the path leads you, and enjoy your relationship. This may be a good time to work on coming to terms with your other issue as well, as you've got the emotional support and availability of somebody who both understands and cares. So, I'd capitalize.
>>
>>17444711

>Be mtf in a stable lesbian relationship with mtf
>Dealt with bullying, verbal abuse
>Come through, now happy
>"Ah, but sweetie, I want a real lesbian relationship, with a real vagina, at least for a day or two"
>"Or maybe just an hour?"

You know the answer to this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.