[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being selfish? I know my Girlfriend wants me back.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1440286139195.jpg (49KB, 612x578px) Image search: [Google]
1440286139195.jpg
49KB, 612x578px
So me and my girl have been together for a while and everything was great. I'm her first real relationship, we've shared a lot of firsts together and she was always so happy with me.

However recently she's been having a lot of ups and downs, and broke things off with me. I've made it clear that I can't just be friends with her or something, so I said I'll give you your space.

Then she is hot and cold with me, like one minute she wants me back, and then the next she is saying she doesn't wanna be with me. But I know that's bullshit because she always talks to me first, I'm the last one she talks to at night, and she wears my hoody out in public (even when we don't see each other, her sister tells me she wears it). Just little things like that.

It's been almost a month of this and I'm finding it exhausting emotionally. I told her the other day I'm done with these childish games, because she's told me so many different reasons for why she can't be with me, and if she doesn't pull her head out her ass by next week I'm moving on for good.

She was surprised by this, and for the first time really apologised to me, and said she knows I'm trying my hardest and how she hasn't been in the best of moods.

We've seen each other few times since then but only with friends to hang out etc. I know she's still stressed, but I told her sister that I can't just keep hanging out like I'm just 'some friend'. She found out and tried having a go at me. Convo went like this;
>>
>>17444621
>Her: why you getting funny at me
>Me: I'm not
>Her: I've seen the messages
>Me: You know what I want, and I can't just be 'some friend'
>Her: Well fuck you then
>Her: I already have enough shit I don't need you on it
>Me: Then don't, I just want to help you through it if I can and be with you
>Her: You have really pushed it now so no
>Her: Why talk to her in the first place
>Me: Because you never tell me anything, or what's bothering you
>Her: So you assume its you?
>Me: I don't assume anything, I just don't know what to think anymore or what you want from me
>Her: Why not just leave it
>I don't want anything from you
>hour later
>this is why we shouldn't get back together all we do is hurt each other
>not going to say anything?
>>
>>17444622

good job OP, keeping cool calm and collective.
>>
>>17444622

OP, i'd forget about ever getting her back, act single and she's just a random girl trying to get in your harem or a girl hungry for your gold cock and trying to consider if you should throw her a bone and when she texts you, take however long you want to reply 3 days, 5days, 10 days and type very short, no longer than hers. things like "k" and "yeah.". if you call her keep it short, 5mins.

In the meanwhile just improve yourself mentally and physically, learn more about women. She may or may not come back, but she's no good to you now man.
>>
>>17444622
fuck her
seems pretty immature
I'm sure you can find someone better dog
>>
>>17444621
This sounds really toxic, run
>>
Sometimes you have to be the man in the relationship and do something you don't want to do, but needs to be done in order to spur a resolution to the problem.

I recommend going full cold with her.

"You told me that you didn't want to be together, so we won't be together. Goodbye."

If she doesn't come back, it wasn't worth fighting for your relationship together for her. Even if she does come back, I'd say keep going. Keep using her points against her.

"I recall you saying XXX"
"Yes, Anon, that's an issue but that doesn't mean I don't want to be with you!"
"I understand that, but do you honestly think that XXX is going to cease to be an issue? Getting back together is not a solution."

If you want to be able to talk to her, you're going to have to bring her back down to earth by being the rational one, and not the emotional one. She's being the emotional one right now.
>>
>>17444985
I was just speaking to her, and I basically said
>tell me what I do that's wrong, lets just talk so we're on the same page

And she just replies she doesn't want to be with me because past relationships was never like this (these arguments) and when I said we was happy together, she tells me she faked a smile half the time.
>>
>>17445231
Then I said whatever then I try so hard and I get nothing in return, then she tells me
>what don't say that at least i tried okay

To which I reply
>All you say is 'I dunno' or when I tell you I love you all I get is 'okay' and when just now I tried to sort our differences so we can get back on track you say 'no point" That's really trying isn't it.

I'm done with this bitch.
>>
>>17445240

With all she has done i would advise, not to ever TAKE WOMEN SERIOUSLY, the way she is behaving is how a lot of them are, you need to get off the defensive and go on the offensive

Mock her, in a cold but not in a bitter or resentful way.

when she said "she faked a smile half the time."

you could of said, Look at you, you have no reason to smile and no one wants to see your redneck grill(teeth).
>>
>>17444962
Yes, run. Crazy NEVER gets better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.