[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is safe and what is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 432951.jpg (768KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
432951.jpg
768KB, 2560x1440px
So after few months after breaking up with ex i finally decided to go to prostitute to realize my fetishes. My ex was not into them (we didnt break because of that)

but the real question here is, what is safe for health to do and what is not?
Im gonna use condoms for sex thats for sure, what about eating out?
What about licking feet or other body parts?
>>
bump again, serious question
>>
>>17444517
Mate, that is fucking disgusting. You want to eat out a hooker? Itd probably be more sanitary to go to the local rubbish dump and swim in the filth naked.
>>
>>17444517
if you're fucking a classier, more expensive prostitute, most things should be relatively safe. If you're fucking a gutter whore that you payed a tenner for, then it would be a bad idea to do damn near anything outside of a hazmat suit.

HOWEVER, this is sex with people you know little to nothing about, so you're taking a risk no matter what.
>>
>>17445904
average one. Its not a hooker from local club but girl from internet website that has those kind of advertisements
>>
>>17446053
Seriously op that's just foul. Itd be better to eat out some night club slut.
>>
>>17446060
ok then eating out is "out" of the question, lickin other body parts should be ok? I have foot fetish which i wasnt able to realize with ex so thats my aim.
>>
>>17446222
Why don't you just find a girl that isn't a hooker? There are probably plenty of sluts on tinder etc that want someone to lick them. At least you can have them shower first or something. Or just find a girlfriend that's into that stuff.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.