[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated on me all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Ok, My girlfriend just admitted to me that from the start of our relationship 6 months ago she was constantly seeing a second boyfriend as well. The first person I ever loved in my whole life, who brought me so much joy, was cheating on me all the time. Tell me how I won’t get any trust issues out of this /adv/, please.
>>
>>17444385
You will, stay out of relationships for awhile
>>
....bait.bait.idiots.idiots everywhere o.o
>>
>>17444393
It is no bait. Oh god how I wish it was.
>>17444388
I feel like this is the inevitable answer, but I'm just afraid that it could potentially lead to going full hermit mode, which is a thing I completely want to avoid at all costs
>>
>>17444385
why would she just up and admit she had another boyfriend. Makes no sense. You're stupid enough for her to fool you keep it going
>>
>>17444400
Well basically she couldn't keep up the appearance anymore, it also became kinda draining to her to hide it. Also that guy has left the country since we started our relationship, which made it easier for her to hide it
>>
>>17444406
did you get angry at her and flit out? if i found out a girl did this i would genuinely fuck up her life regardless of the consequences.
>>
>>17444418
I didnt become angry, and I still dont feel angry. I just made it immediately clear to her that she hurted me in a way that is almost imaginable, that this has the potential to hurt me in relationships for my whole bloody life, but I seldomly get angry at people. I dont consider her worthy of it anymore as well. My friends however are proposing all these methods to completely fuck up her shit if I would just give the go-sign for it, but that just doesnt work man
>>
How old are you?

That matters. Young primates are wired to fuck like, well, young primates.

Oddly, people often don't understand early relationships are PRACTICE not permanent. That reflects being needy.

Avoid relationships. Fuck WISELY for practice. Stay or become social.

DO NOT have a checklist for everyone you fuck.

Some women don't want to eat all the eggs.
>>
>>17444428
To add; maybe the anger comes later on, but I cant just start hating someone immediately after loving that person for so long. If you speak me in a week the scenario might be different
>>
>>17444429
>>
>>17444406
so she thought you would be grateful she was free since he left the country and she had no choice. wow.
>>
>>17444439
When I asked her for her reasons to do this she couldnt give me an explanation as well. She said there was no proper reason for it, she just did it. I dont understand it as well
>>
>>17444428
>>17444431
thing is though, people will continue to act like a shitty person unless something deters them. she obviously knew it was going to hurt you but she done it anyway because she could, and she knew she could get away with it. maybe she done it because she thought you are weak and incapable of doing anything about it. you are basically letting her get away with fucking up your life.
>>
>>17444385
Actually confront her about it. There is a such thing as having a platonic friendship with people if the opposite gender. Mind blowing isn't it?
>>
>>17444447
But what can I do then? Burn her house down? It wont help myself in any way
>>
>>17444457
i dont know. i certainly wouldent suggest anything illegal on an open messaging board lol. im just saying, if you dont do anything, she will probably do it again to someone else. did she even sound remorseful?
>>
>>17444457
do nothing OP. Learn from it and look really close before you leap next time. Most times there are hints but we ignore them because we catch the feels and go blind
>>
>>17444478
She sounded erally remorseful. She basically confessed the stuff to everyone in her intimate circle, even to her friends who were completely staying out of this matter until now ( with this action she hurted the trust they had in her as well) and her mom, who is the most important person in her life (she is asian, and she is extremely close with her mom)
>>
>>17444478
I don't think this girl gives a shit so what is the point. Only thing people can do about people like this is to get away from them. We don't know perhaps the other bf found out about OP or some other guy and he left the country to get away. You cannot teach a lesson to a scumbag.
>>
>>17444485
she doesent sound as bad as i thought tbf. she sounds more retarded than manipulative.
>>
Philosophy is the only help for grief. Grief takes time to process. How much is situational.

You can only improve yourself. You can become self-aware and relinquish a lot of pain. You can learn understanding.

Dying over pussy is silly, extra silly if young. OPs problem is philosophical, not vaginal.

Dying over irreversible degenerating hideous medical conditions may be reasonable. I have about ten years left before making that call and am ready to face it with equanimity.

Yeah, loss hurts. Learn no matter how much you WANT to, you cannot live THROUGH another human. You can love and enjoy them but you should understand ALL love ends in separation or death. When early death was common people promptly sought other relationships.

That made sense. Morbid grief does not because it isn't helpful.

I was a wreck for a year after my wife died. I held her in my arms in hospice. One doesn't "get over" such things but one can learn ACCEPTANCE and move FORWARD with life afterwards.

Philosophy doesn't need to be boring or academic and it's not like choosing from a menu someone else offered.

Grief will change you. HOW that changes you, is up to you. I'm much stronger now than I ever imagined. I'm not especially happy, but I can enjoy what life I've got left because I find life INTERESTING.

Your life, your choices, your call. I suggest you THINK before making any decisions.
>>
>>17444489
>You cannot teach a lesson to a scumbag.
i disagree. people will think twice if there are consequences. dont know about anyone but if someone did this to me, i would want their life to be extremely shitty
>>
>>17444492
>more retarded than manipulative
What? She had two bf's and neither one knew. That takes a little planning
>>
>>17444492
I honestly think there is something wrong with her indeed. i dont think she is manipulating this indeed, I think there is some desperate need for attention in her that made her do this.
>>17444493
Marcus Aurelius might help indeed
>>
>>17444495
serious. a scumbag doesn't fucking care. they don't think like you and me
>>
>>17444499
The other guy has been out of the country for all our relationship. That made it really easy for her to hide him from me
>>
>>17444493
yawn
>>
>>17444495
Revenge can be fun, but it won't fix one's own internal problems.

Other than temporary entertainment there's no particular benefit to revenge.

When various philosophies teach "forgiveness" that is NOT to benefit the "scumbag". It's to benefit the enlightened person who by forgiveness relinquishes their pain. Pain cannot be effectively suppressed. It can, however, be discarded as not useful.

Decide what is truly useful to improve the only human you have some control over.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-George-Herbert-mean-by-Living-well-is-the-best-revenge
>>
>>17444499
yeah but it was all pointless because she told her family, and friends who now probably think she is a piece of shit lol. managing two relationships isnt that hard when its early in a relationship, its just extremely retarded because you cant fully commit to either person. she basically done something which was stupid to begin with, potentially ruined ops life, everyone thinks she is shitty, and now she has no one.
>>
>>17444509
Be bored, but it's still true.

What song is it you WANT to hear?

Alternate option, kill her and kill him. That doesn't matter much but you might enjoy it.
>>
>>17444508
so she still with him? you've confused the hell out of me now. Oh well, she still manipulated you into believing you were the one and he thought he was the one. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one or two more hanging
>>
>>17444513
Fools defeat themselves.
>>
>>17444516
She isnt with him anymore as well. Or at least that's what she told me, she told him about it as well. So I cant imagine he still wants to stay with her as well
>>
>>17444511
http://people.eku.edu/sicar/elementsofrevenge.htm
>>
>>17444544
Thanks, interesting read
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.