[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I recently just got out of a 2 year relationship and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (5KB, 418x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5KB, 418x176px
Hey /adv/

I recently just got out of a 2 year relationship and got a tinder. I was talking to this one girl and she was sending me dirty pics and making it clear she wanted to hook up. Anyway last night I met up with her and her friends for some drinks and then went back to her place and had sex. Only problem is she is too crazy for me, she was trying to choke me and shit which I'm just not into. I tried to be polite and friendly after we had sex and stayed around but told her I had some things to do this morning and wanted to sleep at my place to get an early start. She was cool with it but tried to give me head before I left so we could fuck again, I just told her I really had to go because it was 1am and she was understanding. But she said she wants to see me again.

Basically how do I break this off? She is just not my type at all, but I don't want to be rude to her. I'm thinking of telling her me and my ex started talking again and I just wouldn't feel comfortable seeing someone else like that
>>
>>17444273
Or you just can be honest with her
>>
>>17444289
And tell her she is too wild for me? I just feel like that is offensive to her. I don't want her going batshit on me. She was pretty chill but definitely was flashing a bunch of signs of crazy so it just feels delicate to me
>>
Don't be honest with a crazy chick. Never scorn a woman. Just tell her some beta shit so she'll think you're a loser and leave you alone. Say something like

>I'm really depressed and I'm such a fucking loser, I'm so in debt I can't give you the lifestyle you deserve

Something like that, she'll leave you alone forever.
>>
>>17444294
Hmm i see then if shes that crazy i think its better no to talk about your ex
>>
>>17444297
Is there anyway I can be more direct though? Like telling her we just need to break it off? She kept telling how hot I was last night she seemed obsessed. That was the other issue she was about 20 lbs heavier than the pics she sent me but still fuckable. I thought it would help me get over my ex to just do it but it overall wasn't a good experience

>>17444300
Good point
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.