[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it morally unacceptable to stalk a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Stalking Leopard.jpg (11KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stalking Leopard.jpg
11KB, 236x300px
So I just came out of a pretty dark period in my life. And I am recovering pretty quick. Anyways I liked a girl and I worked with her for some time. But thanks to my isolationist behavior, our interactions never got to a point where I could ask for her number.

I miss her company and lately I have alot of unused energy (no job yet but I have applied). Would it wrong of me to sort of stalk her in my car? see what kind of hobbies she has and what she is up to.

I am a good looking guy and I have had women purposely "run into me" before. I kind of want that same feeling. Back then I was too stupid to realize that they were into me.
What you guys think? I want to know what kind of drinks they buy, where they go to buy their nice soft panties and those perfumes that make them smell all nice. What kind of gum they chew to make their breath feel and smell so nice and feminine.
>>
Yes it is immoral and it is also a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. There is a lot to find out about someone today if you really set your mind to it. Leave her alone and focus on something productive instead.
>>
>>17443867

It's not morally acceptable and also makes you seem kinda insane. Don't do it.
>>
File: ORULAHn.jpg (137KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
ORULAHn.jpg
137KB, 992x880px
>Morality
>>
I mean obviously but remember the top masturbation mater-AHEM book for girls is fucking Twilight where the dude is a stalker and he's still the hawtest guy everrrrrrr <3333

He also probably was straight up and shameless about it so I dunno. I never read the fucking things
>>
>>17443867
>Would it wrong of me to sort of stalk her in my car? see what kind of hobbies she has and what she is up to.
This is pretty unacceptable, you can't justify stalking unless it is literally your paid job to do so.

So seeing as you have thought out this master plan, what do you do?
Suppose you find out where she goes, where she works, shops for clothes, what she eats and everything else, what do you do with this information?
You can't approach her and talk about these things she never told you, otherwise she will know you have been stalking her.

Tell us that women are interested in you and that you are attractive all you like, we don't believe you, because you are socially retarded.
>>
>>17443867
It's very unacceptable, just talk to her. Or, if you're lucky she might be a freak, she might like a little stranger danger dick by her window at 3am....
>>
If you believe in morality, then yes, stalking is probably immoral.
>>
>>17445366
>Twilight
Hail, time traveler. 2006 is that way.
>>
>>17446128
not him but god fucking damn stop making me feel old. I remember spoiling the harry potter endings.
>>
If she's into you, it's not stalking but cute because you're secretly affectionate of her. But of she's not into you, it's stalking and creepy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.