[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do if you are legitimately ugly? I mean you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

What can you do if you are legitimately ugly?

I mean you have an ugly face and an ugly body.
Are we just not meant to reproduce?
What is the resolution to being literally ugly?
>>
>>17443774
Go to the gym. Get plastic surgery. But yes, probably not meant to reproduce as you will produce ugly children.
>>
Well then you kill yourself or you stop giving a fuck if your ugly or not and you just do whatever the fuck you want to do with confidence ofcourse and if you have a small penis you joke about that aswell.
>>
>>17443774
There's literally nothing wrong with being ugly. Girls love confidence. Fill your life with interesting hobbies. Talk about your job like is something important. Exercise even if it's only jogging once a week. I am ugly but I have learnt to seize opportunities and have developed a pseudo technique to date pretty girls. Trust me I'm like a 6 but date >8
>>
Go to the gym and invest in fashion and you can more than make up for being ugly

After maybe 20 or 30 it is more in how you take care of yourself and present yourself than how you actually look

Eat healthy, dress nice with clothes that actually FIT and are right for the occasion

Also, invest in other skills and talents

>Being an ugly guy isn't nearly as bad as being an ugly woman, as a man it's more how you present yourself
>>
File: crpRG0tTVso.jpg (12KB, 249x332px) Image search: [Google]
crpRG0tTVso.jpg
12KB, 249x332px
>>17443777
>>17443862
lol
faggots

don't fall for the gym meme

Pick an instrument, practice enough and become a musician. Even bad musicians get pussy every weekend.
>>
File: gotesmebianco.jpg (61KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
gotesmebianco.jpg
61KB, 396x594px
>>17443880
>>
If your parents bore an ugly child, then they are ugly as well. If they found eachothers ugly selves, you too can find your ugly partner like they did.
>>
File: 09-esme-bianco-got.w245.h368.jpg (34KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
09-esme-bianco-got.w245.h368.jpg
34KB, 245x368px
>>17443885
I still can't believe that Marilyn Manson fucked Esme Bianco.
>>
>>17443774
Turn to crime.

I'm dead serious. Every shooter, rapist, thief, what have you, get ugly or marginalized by society. To keep the order we develop our nice little rules to keep the ugly betas in line. The true way of nature is to take what you want by force.

Not a 10/10 white chad with a good family and money? Learn to fight, lift weights, steal, kill and rape your way to what you want. That's a legitimate way to achieve your goals if you're generically cursed- but society will crush you if it can. To keep the order.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.