[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
>meet girl on tinder
>Filipino American
>says she wants to have sex without a condom
>I say no
>she gets weird
>I buy condoms
>she gives me head
>we start having sex, but I stop because I'm afraid she's secretly trying to get pregnant
>take her home
>she says "Uhhh that was pretty weird" and gets out of my car

I'm scared to death that I fell into some sort of trap here. If she wants to have sex without a condom, Isn't she trying to get pregnant? I'm scared to death.

I'm freaked out that she purposely got pre cum on her finger and rubbed it into her pussy.

What the fuck should I do?
>>
ITT: Autism/Bait; the thread.
>>
>>17443716
I seriously hope I'm being autistic. Isn't it pretty bizarre when a woman says she doesn't want to use a condom, and says that the pull out method is fine
>>
>>17443713
>she's secretly trying to get pregnant
nope she's trying to get pregnant
>>
>>17443713
I don't use Tinder but did you leave her any contact info? Disappear.

I've heard a few stories like this. Goddamn the law needs to be changed about this. Getting pregnant by using some guy's sperm he didn't want to get to your egg should also be qualified as rape.
>>
>>17443728
I don't have any proof that she did that, but I'm just worried that she did. I felt like the red flags were there.
>>
There is nothing more satisfying in life than ejaculating inside of a girls vagina.
I think you are just gay op.
>>
>>17443758
This. Would have smashed with no regrets.
>>
>>17443728
>Getting pregnant by using some guy's sperm he didn't want to get to your egg should also be qualified as rape.
And then how will you stop every man who took the gamble from claiming it was rape so they can walk away scratch free from that wreck?
>>
>>17443818
The same way you stop every girl who regrets going out and having sex from claiming its rape
>>
>>17444299
Btfo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.