[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am literally scared of living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I am supposed to change my life almost 180 degrees around soon - I will be going to a completely new town for me, that I don't know at all (and I'm terrible at walking in new places), I wiill be living on my own for the first time in my life with some people that I don't know in a rented flat. I'm basically going there to get my 3 semestres Master degree (already got a engineer degree in a smaller town near village that I have been living all my life) and I am scared shitless anons :(. Never been scared so much, even when I was being bullied physically and (mostly) psychologically in school. I don't even want to. I can't even bother and look for a room to rent because thinking about it makes me wanna puke. I don't even want to create THIS post too, but oh well. I know that this will be a disaster, I constantly sit in my room since March of this year, rarely going out, I literally don't know how to conversate with people, how to interact, I don't know where I'm supposed to go to take classes, guys - I think I'm in the deepest shit you can get :(. I want to cry but at the same time I feel so dull that I don't have ANY emotions.
>>
Go take a vacation OP,
put some stuff on a backpack,
get good at searching for hostels,
couch surf, living off of laptops and riding public transit,
getting use to talking to new people.
You don't have to go crazy far,
if you have like a thousand dollars that's enough to wander for a month or so.

If you can do that,
moving someplace new is not so scary.
>>
>>17443663
I have literally almost no money on me. I just spent my last $50 on GTA Shark Card.
>>
how are you paying for school?
>>
>>17443677
I'm not from USA, colleges are paid from our taxes here.
>>
You have a flat lined up, new people when you get there, you'll have a masters degree soon and you don't have to pay for school?

I'm probably not that much older then you but I can think of having to pack all my shit up and bail 5 times in the last 7 years, you get better at it.

Original advice mostly still true,
narrow your stuff down to just what you need,
and go scope it out, there's no easy way or masterful piece of advice to make it easier.
It's not the first or last time you'll have to do it.
>>
>>17443691
No I don't have a flat lined up, I am still looking for a place to live. Or at least act like I'm living, because inside I feel dead.
>>
>>17443695

ahh,
eat some mushrooms.
I'm only half kidding.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.