[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470103055036.jpg (41KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1470103055036.jpg
41KB, 600x461px
Probably you girls can give a more acurate adv/ on this:

I have a sweetheart of a girlfriend, but she thinks I am far from being a virgin anymore and she is ok with it, actully she says she's relieved I'm not because then I probably would not have the "experience and maturity" to satisfy her to the end as well. (She was not mean at all in saying it)

I had only had a few failed relationships in the past and I am still am one.
But I also watched and read a lot of "material" along the years to the point that I am mature and experienced enough to make a good loving time for both and satisfy her to the end.

My question, should I tell her I am a virgin? Should I tell her right before we do the deed or right after?

P.S. This will be the first for both of us.
>>
>>17443557
tell her before so the two of you can experience your first time together
>>
File: 1441105491293.jpg (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441105491293.jpg
121KB, 500x375px
>>17443557
don't tell her bro, I didn't tell my first gf before I doinked her. Just play it cool. Also, don't take advice from women, they don't know shit. Especially about what they want.
>>
TELL HER THEN LICK THAT PUSSY TO OBLIVION M8
>>
>>17443557
>experience and maturity

Or she could just being you up to speed so you both become satisfied?

It sounds like she just wants to be pleased by her man without offering pleasure in return. Its concerning.
>>
Girl here.

I would like you to tell me if I was your gf. Not only because honesty, duh, but because I would feel good about being your one and only, you know?
And if she is the kind of person who won't like you because you're not "man enough" because you're a virgin... who needs her?
>>
>>17443745
blind leading the blind
>>
I really see no reason why you should tell her. Just let her believe whatever she wants.

>But I also watched and read a lot of "material" along the years to the point that I am mature and experienced enough to make a good loving time for both and satisfy her to the end.
Yes, I too have become a master of the fine art of pleasing women by reading hentai
>>
>>17443745
This is true. Women don't know shit.
>>
>>17443557
>says he has a sweetheart of a girlfriend
>says she is glad he isn't a virgin or else he would be immature and inexperienced
>OP's a virgin
kind of sad considering people always say "if you find someone that loves and cares about you, they won't care if you're a virgin. but OP's situation seems to prove that wrong.

there really is no hope.
>>
File: Areyawinningson.jpg (23KB, 570x472px) Image search: [Google]
Areyawinningson.jpg
23KB, 570x472px
She probably knows.

My boyfriend lied about it in the beginning and didn't admit it until months later. I could just tell though, and had been able to since before we even got together.
>>
>>17443557
Female virgin here.

Knowing my partner was also a virgin would lower my nerves about having sex for the first time. I'd rather experience it together. That said, sounds like she's expecting fireworks for her first time when it'll likely be awkard and sub-par for both of you.

If you don't tell her, at least manage her expectations. Either way, don't spring it on her straight after you've had sex, that'd be weird.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.