[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who knows about private investigators?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1469463701440.jpg (12KB, 170x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469463701440.jpg
12KB, 170x166px
My dad killed himself 2 years ago. He was having an affair with a bitch who had 2 boys and lived with an airforce husband. He offed himself 2 weeks before his baby with mistress was born.

There are a lot of fishy things that didn't add up. And now I'm not sure that she was pregnant with my dad's baby. I think she was lying to him but I don't know if he knew that.

I want to do a lot of things but I want to get a private investigator right now. I want to know if this poor bastard is my half sister. I don't want my family to know because my mom has warned us not to make contact with the mistress. She's afraid that the baby is my dad's and they'll come after her house. I don't know how these laws work.

Has anybody ever dealt with a PI?
>>
>>17443529
I am sorry for your loss.

A PI is not likely to be able to determine with any certainty that this child is your father's. That would require genetic testing, and PIs can't order that or do it surreptitiously.

A PI MIGHT be able to see who is listed on the birth certificate, but this is almost certainly her husband whether or not he is the father, so that's not really what you want. If they divorced on grounds of adultery because it was obvious that the kid wasn't his, a PI could determine that, but that still doesn't necessarily point the finger at your father, as she could have had yet another man on the side.

Really, all a PI could do for you is get you into contact with her. And even that is not certain: ethics demand that the PI contact her first and ask if she wants to be found by you, and if she says no then the PI cannot give you any information.
>>
>>17443574
thanks dude.

If someone has a baby out of wedlock but refuses to pay support (in case of death) - can the baby momma come after his assets even if they are shared ?
>>
>>17443590
I'm not certain of how this would work with regards to inheritance law. That depends heavily on jurisdiction, so you should speak to a local lawyer who specializes in these things.

The things you've said imply that your mother owns her home. Do you know exactly how the ownership was expressed (for example, as a tenancy by the entireties, or as a joint tenancy with right of survivorship, or as someting else)? This could be important.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.