[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she is still interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 412x351px
Alright long story short, me and chick super into each other. I didn't smash when I should have. Then she acts pissed and has to go back home AKA 1000 miles away. She still texts and snapchats but nothing sexual. Is she still interested or is she just being nice. If she is how can I get the sexual tension back so next time I see her we can pick up where we left off?
>>
Update: I went for broke and texted her on snapchat that I want to taste her and asked her what we would name our love child lol. I know that sounds like too much but if I would have said that to her in person she would have liked it. But now since she is far away and I feel like we are drifting apart I went for broke. Was this dumb shut I delete my snapchat account so she never sees it or should I tough it out and go for broke
>>
>>17443345
>>17443364

Just go radio silent and prepare better for your next showdown. There is nothing for you to accomplish over text/images.
>>
>>17443364
Go hard or go home I say
>>
File: mojo.png (38KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
mojo.png
38KB, 600x700px
She is interested, but ofcourse a little bit let down you didn't give her the D, now get your groove on and fuck some other girls, and when you meet her again you're ready to take her on an adventure of a lifetime, GET YOUR MOJO ON M8, NEXT TIME YOU FUCK HER REAL GOOD, PASSIONATELY AND THOROUGH, DO THAT OR I'LL DRONESTRIKE YOUR ASS!!1
>>
>>17443796
Lol thanks bump
>>
>>17443778
Appreciate it. That's why I went for broke cause I was like well fuck I'm trying to keep this going but it feels forced I feel us wanting to keep it sexual but it turning uncomfortably platonic
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.