[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zero Tolerance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 18

File: 1470696360031.jpg (30KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1470696360031.jpg
30KB, 480x366px
My son was being bullied so I told him to kick the faggots asses if they put hands on him again. He wiped the floor with the fuckers.

He got suspended and I went up to the school to tell them it was fucking bullshit that he's being punished for defending himself. I asked the principal if he'd calmly walk away while some thug was beating his ass and the fat little fucker called the police on me. Never raised my voice, never made any threatening gestures, sitting with hands to my sides.

Now I'm the "crazy dad who beat up the principal" apparently. My wife said I was being hotheaded and immature. I called her out for teaching our older daughter to spread rumors, manipulate, and socially outcast other girls last year when some little bitches tried doing similar to her. Wife says "it's different from fighting". I bought my little partner-in-crime to the water park as a reward for defending himself.

Anyway, was I acting like a faggot? Or were my grievances just?
>>
File: 95xmt6B.jpg (303KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
95xmt6B.jpg
303KB, 1920x800px
Why can't you be wrong and the world unjust too?
>>
File: image.png (474KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
474KB, 446x456px
"It's a different form of fighting"
Please be bait I mean sure it's true it's a different form of fighting but
>teaching your daughter to be a bad person

Is there any hope?
You went a bit too far intimidating the principal, that won't earn your son any favors with school administration unless the teachers hate the principal as well but overall good job anon sure it's better to teach your son a peaceful and mature way to handle conflict but sometimes violence really is the best answer and I think in this case it was
>>
>>17443280
How was I wrong?
>>17443284
>You went a bit too far intimidating the principal
It was a genuine question

"If some thug from the streets started beating you up, can you tell me with a straight face that you'd try to calmly walk away ?"
>>
>>17443306
Yeah but you gotta remember anon, "it's the current year" where even a hypothetical question counts as harassment and intimidation
>>
>>17443279
you're acting like a good father. you know life isn't going to be a perfect little bubble like school pretends it is, and the mind games are immature and disgraceful.
>>
>>17443306
"How was I wrong?"

>No point in my wasting my time trying to explain it to you.
>>
>>17443279
You told an untrained kid to fight.
That's extremely irresponsible of you, it could have ended with irreparable damage.

If you want your kid to answer to bullies in kind (and don't get me wrong, it is a great idea! you just went totally wrong in the implementation), get him into physical training and martial arts.
Don't tell him to defend himself when he has no idea how, that's dangerous both for him and the bullies (but who cares about them anyway), give him the skills to defend himself properly instead.
It's hard as fuck NOT to destroy someone's ass in a fight, but it would have been more socially acceptable.
>>
>>17443306
The principal read it as a threath. It's pretty obvious.
I'd start picketing the school with signs
'This is a bully-free school. Please bully to your satisfaction, it's free!'
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 816x816px
>>17443322
>443322
Naise
>>
>>17443328
>Triple Pair Straight
I tried it at the poker night, got accused of cheating.
>>
>>17443309
What can men do against such reckless cucking?
>>17443315
It's bizarre

As if they think people should let themselves be victims
>>17443316
>I have no logical argument so here's my bow
>>17443318
Could have, but it didn't

The alaskan gentleman who slew a bear with nothing but his hands and teeth wasn't trained either

Survival is what matters
>>17443322
Check em
>>
File: m8wVRfv.jpg (55KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
m8wVRfv.jpg
55KB, 900x600px
Yes, you were being hot headed. For understandable reasons, but it was only expected that they'd freak out if anyone was remotely aggressive with them considering how stupid they are with the zero tolerance policy.

The way schools handle these disputes nowadays is fucking retarded. I remember towards the end of Highschool a bunch of russians were piling on this kid while we were getting on the bus, and we were told by the actual teachers to stay back. We were supposed to just wait for security while this kid was getting curb stomped apparently, yeah fuck that noise. I also remember getting suspended over a matter of self defense on a separate occasion.

I wonder if they even believe in that nonsense, or if they're just unethical and paranoid about lawsuits.

>>17443318
>It's hard as fuck NOT to destroy someone's ass in a fight, but it would have been more socially acceptable.
While I'm going to echo what this guy said, I'd also really focus on self control. Even if it's a matter of self defense they get ass pained if the results are one sided in the victims favor for some reason.
>>
>>17443279
You apparently implied that you would beat him up
>>
>>17443334
Well did you cheat? Cus it sounds awfully fishy
>>17443336
Just teach your son to uphold those values you're teaching him, hopefully he'll teach his friends and one day his own son, all you can do is stay vigilant and wait for the shitstorm to pass without getting swept up
>>
>>17443336
>Survival is what matters
What about social survival?
Your son is a stupid dickhead, he could have attacked the punks out of school instead of getting ambushed and then suspended for fighting on the grounds - he fought hard, because that was all he knew, when he needed smart.
He has to learn to fight, and how to control a fight.
>>
>>17443348
How dare you suggest I might be cheating, only because my cards where from a novelty pinup deck instead of the standard like the rest of the table!
I think the dealer was coming on to me, it was a pretty tense situation.
>>
>>17443349
>beating up your bullies makes you a social outcast

Where did you go to school anon? The worst the kid will have to deal with is having to fight the bullies again because they were trying to save face. Listen OP
Some real basic art of war shit here, if your kid has to fight them again, tell him to give them a way to drop the issue while they both save face you always give your enemy a way out otherwise their pride will make them do dumb shit and then your kid is in danger
>>
>>17443355
Goddamnit so close to a triple whatever check em anyway
>>
>>17443355
A suspension, while it doesn't matter in the school courtyard, will look pretty bad when he goes to college.
The smart move was not to be suspended, either by fighting out of school or by fighting smart and defensively instead of hurting the bullies.
>>
>>17443359
>implying
/adv/ moves at a glacial pace
>>
>>17443355
>>17443322
Your Triple Pair Straight on 5s beats my Triple Pair Straigth on 4s.
Well played, anon.
>>
Teach your kid to be smarter. "I got suspended because I beat those faggot's asses after my dad told me to" isn't ideal.

What you said isn't socially acceptable, remember to choose your words carefully around the principal next time, but you taught your kid a valuable lesson to stand up against injustice. Maybe when he sees other kids being bullied, he'll stick up for them. As long as he knows the difference between defending yourself after being physically assaulted, and attacking someone because they provoked you. Don't worry about the school too much, they were just covering their asses by standing against all forms of violence, even if that's not how the real world works. Your wife is 100% right about you being hotheaded even though you meant well.
>>
>>17443362
>getting suspended in grade school ruins your college chances

How's it hangin in the suburbs dude?
>>
>>17443365
Gimme those chips anon
>>
File: 1438383373846.jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1438383373846.jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>>17443362
>A suspension, while it doesn't matter in the school courtyard, will look pretty bad when he goes to college.
>>
>>17443379
It's so expensive I'm hustling money cheating at poker night, what do you think?
>>
File: image.png (270KB, 416x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
270KB, 416x636px
>>17443386
This
>>17443387
Good one
>>
File: 1467912580859.gif (32KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467912580859.gif
32KB, 750x1000px
>>17443386
>not realizing it goes on your permanent record
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x460px
>>17443396
>HE THINKS PERMANENT RECORDS ARE REAL AND THAT COLLEGES LOOK AT THEM

surely this is bait at this point but I'm still laffin
>>
>>17443279
I'm a professional. Good job on the boy. Consider moving schools.
>>
>>17443279
>My wife said I was being hotheaded and immature. I called her out for teaching our older daughter to spread rumors, manipulate, and socially outcast other girls last year when some little bitches tried doing similar to her. Wife says "it's different from fighting".
>I bought my little partner-in-crime to the water park as a reward for defending himself.

Sounds like the foundation of a great marriage, and you both sound like beacons of parental discipline.
>>
File: 1467918563371.png (796KB, 970x723px) Image search: [Google]
1467918563371.png
796KB, 970x723px
>>17443399
I'll be here all weak haha I am anemic
>>
>>17443407
Meh

They make good grades, do chores without being asked, help others, and never act out

I'd say we did a good job
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 493x402px
>>17443408
>>
No, you were in the right.
>>
>>17443418
He was in the right wing.
>>
>>17443418
>>17443423
I'm voting Gary Johnson.
>>
>>17443415
They also kick ass and take names, great kids.

Seriously, teach your children how to fight right.
>>
>>17443279
Good on him. Definitely shouldn't be suspended, had you reported the bullying to the school?
>>
>>17443415
>They don't annoy me, I must be a great parent!

Meanwhile they both are clearly having issues with bullying at school and their parents are using them as bargaining chips during arguments.

Hope you're ready for that mulatto grandson.
>>
File: 1470501168554.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
1470501168554.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>17443425
>>
>>17443430
>Meanwhile they both are clearly having issues with bullying at school
My girl got over the issue last year

And my son is fine, bullies respected him

You act like we're some sort of raging white trash or something
>>
File: 1467913423155.jpg (328KB, 446x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467913423155.jpg
328KB, 446x1200px
>>17443433
HahaHa
>>
>>17443439
Your son learned the best way to deal with a problem is to hit it and your daughter learned to be a back stabbing bitch.

You got kicked out of a school for threatening the principal. No, I don't believe you didn't raise your voice or acted in a calm or neutral manor.

I'm just calling them as I sees them.
>>
>>17443318
> You told an untrained kid to fight.

Where did he say or imply that the kid was untrained? From the question he asked and the post (bait though it likely is), he sounds a bit like my own dad growing up.

My dad was a Marine, and he taught me to fight like they do... then he taught me how to fight dirty. Then he gave me one rule for fighting: "NEVER throw the first punch, but if you're not the last one standing, I'll disown you." I never lost a fistfight in school.
>>
>>17443454
Wow that's super cool you must be like a UFC fighter or something.
>>
>>17443454
Lucky guess, but from his answers you can see it was right.
>>
File: 1470343092477.jpg (58KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470343092477.jpg
58KB, 334x750px
>>17443279
You did good op, gotta keep an eye on your daughter now though.

You need to teach your kid martial arts, not just to beat people up but to develop discipline and humility. This is very important!
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 251x201px
>>17443463
Come on man, have some self respect
>>
>>17443467
right what? right thing to do? The bullies respected him. That's the best thing that could have happened.
>>
>>17443396
Unless he's in late high school and makes a habit of it nobody will care.
>>
>>17443452
>Your son learned the best way to deal with a problem is to hit it
You advocate allowing people to hit you and not resisting?
>daughter learned to be a back stabbing bitch.
Girl issue
>You got kicked out of a school for threatening the principal.
>Discussing hypothetical situations is threatening

Even the cop said it was faggotry
>>
>>17443478
Thank God for that!

When he gets into a fistfight at a bar at age 21, I'm sure the police will just make him stay home for three days once it's all over.

Surely if he seriously injured one of the boys (as he has had no self defense training) the bully's parents would have just accepted that their sons respect him and not press charges or anything!
>>
>>17443498
>>17443452
>You advocate allowing people to hit you and not resisting?

No, I advocate self defense. From what you're saying he A) clearly went beyond self defense and B) had no training in self defense.

I'm assuming the other boys weren't suspended? Gee, wonder why.

>Girl issue

Again, and I mean this: great parenting.

>Discussing hypothetical situations is threatening

I don't believe that a principal called the police just because you were "discussing hypothetical situations"

>Even the cop said it was faggotry

Sure he did.
>>
this thread is full of 2k16 numale parenting smdh
>>
>>17443499
You are a faggot.

In the real world, the corporate bullies of the world can be taken out with a hidden audio recorder. The meathead douchebag (which most primary school-aged bullies would fall into) requires a heavier hand. There are two ways to deal with those types and both of them revolve around fear: beat them up, thus making them fear your physical prowess or scare the hell out of them, publicly if possible.

Only the dumbest bully goes after a foe whose strength or insanity they fear. I must reiterate though, >>17443499, you're an absolute faggot and I hope you're never in charge of raising children to function in society.
>>
>>17443508
>my kids should be able to do whatever they want without consequences
>>
>>17443454
>i never lost a fistfight in school

So you've been in like three fights where you came out on top against another dipshit high schooler.
>>
>>17443510
>The meathead douchebag (which most primary school-aged bullies would fall into) requires a heavier hand.

In the REAL world, if you beat the shit out of aomeone, it doesn't matter if you hit first or second, you are still charges with assault.

>There are two ways to deal with those types and both of them revolve around fear: beat them up, thus making them fear your physical prowess or scare the hell out of them, publicly if possible.

Holy shit you really are this edgy. "Make them fear your physical prowess." Jesus Christ. What fucking world do you live in?

>Only the dumbest bully goes after a foe whose strength or insanity they fear. I must reiterate though, >>17443499 (You), you're an absolute faggot and I hope you're never in charge of raising children to function in society.

What society do you live in that you actually have to fistfight someone as a "grown" man?

Real talk, how old were you when you had your kids, including your daughter that you don't care enough about to raise?
>>
I thought this was bait when I read the header.

So that whole idiom, violence begets violence is mostly true. retaliation gets you nowhere in the world. The shit you learn as a kid shapes your worldview growing up, people who normalize violence in their youth manifest that behavior later on.

Strictly speaking in terms of the law, fighting is almost always a losing proposition, it doesn't matter who hit first.

From a masculine perspective I get where your coming from, 'men' don't deffer, they settle their affairs directly and there's something honest about fighting. In a martial sense the way to respond to being attacked is to retaliate and respond immediately.

All these things will get you in trouble living in a civil society.
>>
>>17443518
This.

Shit, OP should have realized that when he threatened the principal and the police showed up. The fact that he thinks he did nothing wrong just proves that he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

I guaran-fucking-tee you the other kids didn't get suspended either. But yeah, it's all the other kid's fault.

Also he and his wife can't agree on disciplinary tactics. Divorced before the kids are out of high school.
>>
>>17443515

>So you've been in like three fights where you came out on top against another dipshit high schooler.

Actually, no. I was only in one fight against a high school senior, but I was only in seventh grade at the time. (Small town school.)

However, beating the shit out of one of the upperclassmen at that age got the rest of the school to leave me the hell alone.

One fight is all it takes if you really make your point with it. I did scar up some girl on the bus with my nails because she wouldn't stop turning around in her seat and trying to slap me (assigned seats), but I waited until the bus cameras were installed so my folks got to ask the principal why he was bothering them for a clear case of self-defense.

Go crazy on two kids in twelve years and suddenly people think you're not worth the trouble to mess with, go figure.
>>
>>17443279

Welcome to the 21st century, where weakness is virtue and heroes are whoever can claim to be the biggest victim.
>>
>>17443524
Wow 2 fights you're lucky to be alive dude those must have been some mean streets you grew up on. Do you have any tips in case I need to engage my physical prowess on the storied fields of valor?
>>
>>17443517
I'm not the OP. Don't you understand the subtle differences between a cro-mag angry dad and a cripple who can't have kids, faggot?

>In the REAL world, if you beat the shit out of someone, it doesn't matter if you hit first or second, you are still charges with assault.
I have been assaulted for being legally blind (not that the dipshit wannabe tough guy could tell I had a little bit of sight.) I was in a bar and some fucker bumped into me and said "Sorry, I didn't SEE YA there," and started to laugh. I mouthed off. He mouthed off, I stood up and tapped my ass over to him. He pushed me, I broke his nose with one punch (the face is an easy target to see and he didn't think I'd punch back.) I did a month for misdemeanor assault and, according to hear-say, he did prison for a hate crime.

>Holy shit you really are this edgy. "Make them fear your physical prowess." Jesus Christ. What fucking world do you live in?
The real one? What world do you live in where you're always safe in a cozy little metaphorical blanket and nobody EVER tries to intimidate you, even verbally? Taking care of bullies as a youth trains you to take care of them as an adult (and I'm not talking about breaking some dickshit's nose either. I'm talking about weasels in management who keep you down because they don't like your face (which is where the tape recorder crack from earlier came from. That was a good one.))

>What society do you live in that you actually have to fistfight someone as a "grown" man?
I have lived in and around South Sacramento all my life. It's a shithole. My wife and I are moving at the end of the month (finally.)
>>
>>17443531
>I'm not the OP. Don't you understand the subtle differences between a cro-mag angry dad and a cripple who can't have kids, faggot?

You might not know this because you're legally blind, but I can't actually see you guys.

>I have been assaulted for being legally blind (not that the dipshit wannabe tough guy could tell I had a little bit of sight.) I was in a bar and (long sob story)....I did a month for misdemeanor assault and, according to hear-say, he did prison for a hate crime.

So...you both got arrested. Like I said. Maybe get someone to read these posts for you?

>What fucking world do you live in?
>The real one? What world do you live in where you're always safe in a cozy little metaphorical blanket and nobody EVER tries to intimidate you, even verbally?

The actual real one where I don't play a victim all the time. If someone verbally "intimidates" me, I either speak with their superior (if it's job-related) or I just be the bigger man. In real life, bullies aren't actually a thing.

>Taking care of bullies as a youth trains you to take care of them as an adult (and I'm not talking about breaking some dickshit's nose either. I'm talking about weasels in management who keep you down because they don't like your face (which is where the tape recorder crack from earlier came from. That was a good one.))

So you clearly got in trouble at work and have a chip about it.

>I have lived in and around South Sacramento all my life. It's a shithole. My wife and I are moving at the end of the month (finally.)

Yeah well...maybe when you move somewhere that isn't a shithole you'll see that your edgy bullshit has no place in the adult world.
>>
>>17443531
So you have anger issues, you need to defend your 'honor'? So you both lost out and now you both have a criminal record, winnar, over some trivial bullshit that you escalated a situation over.

Your presentation of self of needing to project strength against a world of perceived threats is destructive.

I can't imagine what being married to you is like, but I bet it's terrifying confusing and I would have no idea how to tell you what your doing is irrational.

All of this falls under the category of toxic masculinity, and it makes us all look bad.

I say this as a dude that LOVES fighting, wrist locks, judo, katanas, AR's, etc. but almost none of that has done anything good for me.

It's kinda sad, but strength has very little place in the modern world.
>>
>>17443551
This 100%

Martial arts is a great way to keep in shape but for a practical purpose...there isn't one.

Ask the New Zealand Olympian Judo guy that got the shit kicked out of him in Rio.
>>
>>17443551
You don't know what you're talking about. If you did, you could use your strength to make millions.
>>
>>17443551
>toxic masculinity
Found the white knight! The ladies won't fuck you just for sticking up for them like they're scared little kittens. As for the crack about what it's like being married to me, I'll let my wife handle that one.

>>17443543
If you're going to make blind jokes, do me a favor and make GOOD ones. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17443543
>In real life, bullies aren't actually a thing.

Not everyone has lived your sheltered experience, where they never had to deal with bullies or aggressors let alone defend yourself. Stop jerking off about your contrived concept of the 'adult world' and get some experience in the real world.
>>
>>17443279
I believe your decision was the right one and that your son learned something important that day if it means anything anon.
>>
>>17443581
Ok, I can see you're getting upset...

>>17443583
No, really. When you're out of middle school (high school if you're a turbofaggot) no one really cares enough to go out of their way to fuck with you.
>>
>>17443279
I was bullied excessively around your son's age and it continued until high school... I was never encouraged to fight back or even stand up for myself, if someone told me then to hit them back, I wouldn't have ended up being bullied so much.
>>
>>17443551

Hi, this is the Wife! Just as an aside, I'm the one who got HIM into 4chan, isn't that fun?

As for being married to him, let me see... I'm married to someone who is my intellectual and physical equal. Someone who treats me with respect, holds doors (technically we take turns since he's a cripple, and we're never sure of the protocol there), never runs out of things to talk about with me, oh! and defends my honour when and if I need him to. Or he'll let me do the honours and kick the shit out of someone myself if it needs doing, if I'm in the mood for it.

That right there? That's egalitarianism.

There's many kinds of strength, and one of those is physical. And while all you "enlightened" people preach about how physical strength is the relic of a bygone era, answer me one question: How much has in-home violence gotten worse since we stopped letting men handle things with a good old-fashioned fistfight once in a while?

My bet is that if we quit turning our men into emotionally retarded pussies, they'd be getting their frustrations out with each other instead of snapping and beating the hell out of their wives.

Furthermore, one of my boyfriends drugged and sexually assaulted me when I was younger, and do you think that WORDS were going to stop him at that point? NO. But his mother's fist upside his head when she caught him sure stopped him pretty quick, and his dad physically throwing him out got him away from me in short order.

As for the list of fighting styles that you love, you're cute. Unless you've actually lived in foreign countries to learn the way they're SUPPOSED to be taught, you only know the Westernized versions, which aren't worth spit.
>>
>>17443599
>baiting
>on /adv/

Really nigger?
>>17443602
>he sent his wife to text-wall someone on an anonymous image board

What the fuck am I reading hahaha
>>
>>17443602
>btfo so bad he called in his wife

You were saying about the pussyfication of America?
>>
Me
Hey guys,
I think this guys got us beat on this one...
just gonna do what normal people do,
walk away...

lol,
stop validating him,
this shit is dumb.
>>
>>17443602
Why am I even pretending he has a wife HAHAHA what an oversensitive pussy
>>
>>17443606
learn how to reply newfag
>>
>>17443603
>>17443605
>>17443606
>>17443607
And here come the "he obviously doesn't have a wife" along, paradoxically enough, with the "sending his wife in to fight his battles."

Incidentally, yes I'm married and I don't "send in," my wife. She's her own person. We're equals. Defending my qualifications as a husband would look pretty fucking stupid coming out of my metaphorical mouth now wouldn't it.

Might as well respond to >>17443279

No you weren't but not raising your daughter the same as your son (and going all different-but-equal to boot) is fucking shameful. Both of you need to agree on a plan and raise both of your kids right.

Stop being a pussy and raise your kids right, dude.
>>
>>17443602
Hi this is the other guys wife.

He's hung like a duraflame log and is a level 9 black belt.
>>
>>17443619
Oh, did you switch again? So you just let your wife type that last text-wall, and you're typing this one?

That's cool, man.
>>
>>17443623
>>17443625
Delusions are fun, aren't they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIyZHi9A9mo

Like I said, this is not the first time we've been told we're not real.
>>
>>17443633
>salty as fuck about shit on 4chan
>doesn't know how to properly post

If you guys aren't the same person, you're a match made in heaven.

>>17443619
Also one of you should look up the definition of "paradoxically"
>>
>>17443650
I don't like being called a liar. There's a reason my wife is the one who got me into 4chan as opposed to the other way around.

>Paradoxical is an adjective that describes a paradox, something with two meanings that don't make sense together. Its Greek roots translate to “contrary opinion,” and when two different opinions collide in one statement or action, that's paradoxical.

I used it correctly.
>>
>>17443279
Fuck these guys anon.
My dad told me the same shit, and it worked.
You did the right thing, I personally have delved into Pacifism as I got older.
But your son learned an important life lesson, "You can't walk over me"

As for you and your wife.. I personally wouldn't know, Havnt been married.
>>
You can kill your Bully in Florida thanks to the stand your ground law. Happened in 2012, 15 year old stabbed his bully 11 times and got off scot free.
>>
>>17443633
Congratulations, you are both idiots.
>>
You did the right thing. Principals are usually some stupid fags who think only they are right.

Sign your son to some kind of self defending class.
>>
> My wife said I was being hotheaded and immature

Your wife is right.

Your stupid advice could get your son hurt or even worse killed one day.
>>
>>17444325
beta cuck kys
>>
How old is your son?
>>
You're being an excellent father in a world of pussies. This is your punishment.
>>
>>17443322
>triple dubs
I'm very impressed anon.
>>
>>17443279

nah my dad was the same way. my brother got suspended several times for antics. dad would punish him on his days off by making him clean out dog kennels.

i got suspended cuz i got into a fight. dad gave me my first beer.
>>
File: wearing a hat.jpg (18KB, 470x610px) Image search: [Google]
wearing a hat.jpg
18KB, 470x610px
The problem is that you only saw two options: fight, or submit.

There were lots of other choices that you overlooked.
>>
>>17445507
Woah, woah, woah... wait...

I've seen this thread before. I've seen this reply before... It was back in 2011? I made a long reply on how it was okay to to encourage your child to get into these types of situations, then this guy came and literally hit the character limit with his explanation of why my ideal was philosophically flawed.

PHILOSOPHY GUY! DID YOU SEND ME INTO THE FUTUREPAST? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON!
>>
>>17443362
lol no it doesn't. I got suspended in middle school. That shit literally doesn't even matter. Maybe if you get suspended in high school they might see it. They don't give a shit about elementary school or middle school though.
>>
>>17443518
Back in the 50s the principal probably would have just said "boys will be boys" and just gave them a slap on the wrist. We just won WWII and the economy was thriving. No SJW bullshit. God what a time to be alive. I really envy them.
>>
Don't go to weeb boards for self-defense questions, go to military and shooting boards for professional advice.

As for principals, OP should learn to be a devious manipulative sociopath because while kicking ass is fine on the street, the academic and other worlds DEMAND manipulation rather than macho confrontation.

It's fine to murder someone if they deserve it, but it's not fine to get caught. Only learning macho confrontation instead of how to manipulate opponents is poor and unmilitary strategy.

The thing to say (with pure calmness) would have been "My son was physically attacked and defended himself. If he did anything illegal let's take this to court. If he didn't break any laws he was in the right." OP should have RECORDED all interactions with the principal because school officials are essentially POLICE. That way you have both evidence and potential social media weapons.

Everyone is a potential enemy. Train him socially to know that every word leaving his lips should have an objective or not be spoken. Every academic is an airhead out to make you conform. You cannot win confrontation, but you sure can get over on the motherfuckers. I did and enjoyed that part of my schooling. It pays off in life. You can't look at all sleazy in the process. If you, and later your son, study psychology you can learn to steer untrained opponents better than you'd ever imagine.

Bonus, your kid is now known as Not A Pussy. Nobody, not even the numales in this thread, respects a pussy no matter what they feel they have to say.
>>
>>17445572
I should have added to never trust any school personnel and absolutely never tell them anything without planning how it might look in court.

Your entire persona should be crafted to win. It's fine to lie to your enemies because tactical deception is part of war. You have zero moral obligation to your enemies, only neutrals and friends. Your son has no moral obligation to his attackers, but no obligation to do anything not useful. Utility is everything.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.