[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Well... Here we go. #Walloftext

In 2002 I was 12 and I met a girl who we'll call J. J and I hit it off really well. We shared the same hobbies and like a lot of the same things.

In 2006 I grew to greatly love her and I was planning on confessing on valentine's day. But as luck would have it I was sick for the week and when I came back to school I found out that (we'll call him N) my best friend had gotten together with J. I was crushed and eventually fell into a deep depression. I didn't even tell anyone that I liked her and hell N told me that he liked a different girl.

In 2009 N and J broke up. I could tell from our talks that she was really taking it hard. I wanted to say that I loved her but what would N think about that fact that I was hooking up with his ex? I decided to keep quiet but stay with her and spend as much time as possible with her. I eventually figured out she was depressed like me after glancing at doctors forms on counter tops hell I even found antidepressant pills in her bathroom. The same kind I was using.

Fast forward to present day and she lives with me because in her own words "I... Don't think I can live comfortably with anyone besides you. You were always there for me." I want to say that I love her but when I think about it there's 2 problems. 1. N is still my friend and him knowing that i'm dating his ex and childhood friend would probably make him think i'm a dick. 2. If she doesn't like me then all I am doing is adding to her list of problems and it would be incredibly awkward between us and I don't think she would have much other people to talk to her about personal shit. Hell when I even mention N at all she says "Don't even say that fuckers name." or "Don't talk about that piece of shit. I don't want to be reminded of the pain that I felt."
Well /adv/ should I confess or just stay her friend?
>>
>#
stopped reading there
>>
>>17443256
Well, if he's cool with you living together, i don't see why he would care if you were dating. Just my $0.02.
>>
>>17443278
Well for once in my life I got a happy ending.

So I just took a walk to the mailbox outside because I was going like "Oh fuck I forgot the mail from today." I didn't realise that I left this page open. I also didn't realise that J woke up. I walk back inside and I hear a faint "I've been waiting 10 years to do this." When I turn around I see J walking towards me grabbing my arms then pulling me in.

Turns out she read the post and has liked me for a LONG time.
She said that the reason she got with N was because she thought that I would turn her down and 2. didn't want to turn N down because she didn't want N to feel like he wasn't good enough for her.(He has been known to hold grudges for a LONG time) 3. Knew that a different girl liked me.
Fuck I could have ended so much shit if I wasn't sick 10 years ago
Even so I guess I should thank /adv/ for existing so I could post here because that was honestly one of the best feelings of my life.
Hard to believe a god damn 4CHAN post just got me and J in a relationship. Feels like an anime love plot or something.
Catch you later /adv/
>>
>>17443367
Damn, reading your story almost warms my heart. Almost. Good job anon glad you're happy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.