[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with a personal failure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: gordonhastheplot.png (75KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
gordonhastheplot.png
75KB, 296x170px
Basically I need to do great. I need to be on point all the time. I have always prided myself in making sound decisions and sticking with them. I get it sometimes you have to cut your loses and accept something less. Recently I fucked up and didn't go after my dream job. I was stupid...I was nearing the end of the process and then 1 more interview then I would be trained. I decided to opt out to look for another job (within the same field). Basically I did this for me..I had only considered that initial job and I thought to myself "what if they don't call even though I came so far " " I'm capable of anything...why have I limited myself". Even though the decision seems sound...I feel like I have fucked up my life. Oddly enough I am still perusing things quite actively...but I still have this feeling that I need to erase myself because its too late for me to be the successful person I could have been.
>>
Basically has anyone dealt with something similar. How do I let go of this setback?
>>
Perfectionism is a hard habit to get rid of OP. There's always that work you've done that makes you say "it could've been better this way" but time, resources, and the situation didn't allow you to make it happen that way.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.