[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking without getting caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 329249-stoners.jpg (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
329249-stoners.jpg
289KB, 600x600px
Sup /adv/.

I used to be a pretty heavy pothead and I'm about to get back into it. I live with my parents and out of respect for them I don't want them knowing about it. I plan to smoke away from the house, storing all of my stuff in my car.

>how do I walk back in the house acting and smelling sober
>how do I conceal the smell of weed in my car, both the smoke smell and the smell of the sitting bud

Thanks in advance boys and gals
>>
>>17442500
if your parents aren't the type to barge into your room, blowing smoke out the window usually works fine

your car will smell like weed if you smoke in there regularly, unless you take great pains to air it out after every session, which you probably won't cause you'lll be high
>>
You must be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
You are so fucking cool
>>
File: 1470530755265.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470530755265.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>17442508
>>17442509

t. rational mature adults

>>17442507
I found a vacuum sealed container on amazon, reviews say it works well. Wasn't planning to smoke in the car just store it in there. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17442615
In theory wouldent that be like a joint that never goes out considering you could always just smoke the contents and just vacuum it up to smoke it again? I dont smoke anything so I really wouldn't know let alone the chemical composition of the stuff
>>
Unless your parents are fucking stupid, they'll know.
>smell (even on your clothes)
>bloodshot chinese eyes
>retarded ability to converse

Also keeping it in your car or driving stoned is dumb as fuck.
>THC roadside tests, permanent record, suspended from driving temporarily. They will search your car.
>Cop smells weed or even thinks you might be holding. Search car. Busted. Permanent record.
>>
File: IMG_20160808_232732656_HDR.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_232732656_HDR.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>17442500
I've been blessed with low tolerance and eyes that seem to be immune to the ol' bloodshot eyes effect. I keep my shit in a YuGiOh tin with some dryer sheets that I switch out at least every week or so.

But not everybody has that kind of thing lying around. My best advice would be to keep it in some kind of airtight container with some kind of cover up smell, like the dryer sheets. They tend to at least keep the smell contained, and since it's in an air tight container generally it will keep the stank under control relatively well.

Also, the smaller your piece the easier it is to keep hidden away in general. I use this little number made from the body of a metal pen and the tip scrubbed heavily and cleaned to make sure I'm not inhaling more worse shit than I have to. It does the job well and it's easy to keep around or take with me anywhere in my little pouch. I tend to keep my green in the container and sealed as tightly as possible to minimize scent.

Like anon above said, blowing it out the window tends to keep it pretty well against the smell getting on you or in your home. Just lean out the window a bit and light. You might also want to jam a towel or some kind of cloth under the door for double the security. Don't dawdle when packing either, keep a nice clean space that you can get out your desired amount and pop it in quick. Hold your finger over the bowl until you're going to smoke, and when you do light, HOLD YOUR FINGER ON THE BOWL AFTER YOU'VE TAKEN YOUR HIT.
It'll snuff it out and help the scent of it burning keep from sticking around.

That's about the best advice I've got. I'm in a fairly similar situation and I've smoked for months now without any suspicion. To be fair I tend to keep in my room most of the time, but if you're not that type I'd at least try to avoid your parents if possible.
>>
>>17442802
As a side note you should probably keep eye drops in a convenient place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.